It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"Jim Acosta Blacklisted" The Daily Show - Trevor Noah (Shows the doctored "sped-up & manipulated" Infowar Jim Acosta video --- That was tweeted by White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-11-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 11-11-2018 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 11-11-2018 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 11-11-2018 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 11-11-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

What do you think that article supports?

That some people got confused while watching the news, like Trump?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens
a reply to: soberbacchus

Also since you got lost discussing this on a different thread which had nothing to do with the topic I would like to inform you that the white house is NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY.

Do tell..

Who owns 1600 Pennsylvania avenue?

I will give you a hint...The P, the F or specifically the N all good answers.

I DO!!

Correct. Technically your tax dollars pay the bills there.

The PEOPLES house.
The Federal Government.
The National Park Service.

Those are all acceptable answers, albeit the Fed is an agent for the People and the National Park Services is an agent for the Fed.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
"Jim Acosta Blacklisted" The Daily Show - Trevor Noah (Shows the doctored "sped-up & manipulated" Infowar Jim Acosta video --- That was tweeted by White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

www.youtube.com...

More complex than that. Buzzfeed showed quite clearly that the compression to a .gif would make it appear to be sped up. Nevermind that when played side by side they're really not.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: p00dles

originally posted by: Erno86

www.youtube.com...

More complex than that. Buzzfeed showed quite clearly that the compression to a .gif would make it appear to be sped up. Nevermind that when played side by side they're really not.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

Why didn't WH Press Secretary just publish the CNN video, instead of the doctored one? We can all clearly see the differences between the CNN and the Infowar videos --- So why did Sarah Sanders pick the Infowar video in her tweet?
edit on 12-11-2018 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nothing is doctored. It is slowed down. So if you watch the Zapruder film slowed down it is doctored? You are such a bunch of lemmings...eating up what the media feeds you and getting fat on hate.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Daily Wire version Infowar Watson called "original" is a GIF.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Just simply watch the original.

Yeah, he did not put a 'hand' on her. However, he pulled back and pushed down on her arm which made her actually move forward as if she was losing her footing.

He's a punk.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Simple, it's zoomed in to show the detail of what happened. Look at that side by side at the link I posted and tell me again it's "doctored."

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Nothing is doctored. It is slowed down. So if you watch the Zapruder film slowed down it is doctored? You are such a bunch of lemmings...eating up what the media feeds you and getting fat on hate.

"It is slowed down"

Sara Sanders Infowar version doesn't look "slowed down," in fact, it looks sped-up.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Simple, it's zoomed in to show the detail of what happened. Look at that side by side at the link I posted and tell me again it's "doctored."

It's "doctored," simply because the C Span version is not sped-up compared to the Daily Wire Infowar Watson/Sanders version.

Trump political propaganda fake news brainwash at its finest...that would make Stalin proud; but would have Thomas Jefferson turn in his grave.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yet again, look at the side by side and tell me it's sped up.

twitter.com...
edit on 13-11-2018 by p00dles because: bad link

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yet again, look at the side by side and tell me it's sped up.

twitter.com...

OK, please tell me that there's more to this controversy than that.

It's just been zoomed in to crop out the irrelevant stuff. It's not been sped up, slowed down, "doctored" or "faked" in any way. Every single picture you see from a NASA satellite or the Mars rover or wherever has been "doctored" more than that due to color correction, contrast adjustment, etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah, he did not put a 'hand' on her. However, he pulled back and pushed down on her arm which made her actually move forward as if she was losing her footing.

He's a punk.

Did anyone file charges against Acosta for assault? No?

Nothing Burger...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
maybe fox will be the only one allowed at his "press briefings"....just like pravda and RT with putin.....

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

He's a punk.

Nothing Burger...

I don't have to have you arrested to decide that you're not welcome in my house.

Acosta is a rude ass, and Trump should have pulled his press pass long before this.

CNN, for their part, could easily just send somebody else to cover the White House press briefings. But their ratings are in the toilet, because they haven't yet realized that people want news and not punditry, so they figure they have nothing to lose by trying to play this up.
edit on 13-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

He's a punk.

Nothing Burger...

I don't have to have you arrested to decide that you're not welcome in my house.

Acosta is a rude ass, and Trump should have pulled his press pass long before this.

CNN, for their part, could easily just send somebody else to cover the White House press briefings. But their ratings are in the toilet, because they haven't yet realized that people want news and not punditry, so they figure they have nothing to lose by trying to play this up.

The White House isn't your house...

Trump is far more rude than Acosta...

The Press is not the enemy of the people... Trump is.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Trump isn't banning "The Press." He's not even banning CNN. He's banning Jim Acosta.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Trump isn't banning "The Press." He's not even banning CNN. He's banning Jim Acosta.

The fake set-up and thrown under the bus scenario against Jim Acosta, was most likely thought-up by a raving mad, terrified person like Trump, or one of his henchmen.

Erno

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You say that like Trump has the authority to ban the Press. He does not.

The White House is the People's house.... not Trump's. He is a temporary resident.

To me it's simple. Would a jury or judge convict Acosta of assault based upon the known evidence? If not then there is no justification for him being banned.

Was Jim being rude? Sure... but that's hardly reason for revoking his press pass.

The whole thing is so childish. Like watching children at a daycare center.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join