It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Jim Acosta was set-up and thrown under the bus by the totalitarian Trump regime. Even the White House Press Secretary Sarah Saunders contributed to the scam, by releasing a manipulated conspiracy-peddling Infowar video in her tweet --- That sped-up the movement of Acosta's arms as the unidentified aid grabs at the mic.

Manipulating images is manipulating the truth...it's deceptive, dangerous and unethical.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fred..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: CajunMetal

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: soberbacchus

I agree. If Trump had any class he would have just given Acosta the podium and taken Jims seat among the reporters.

If he had any class, he would have actually answered a few questions rather than rant about himself the whole time.

If he had any class he wouldn't have mocked and danced on the graves of his own GOP politicians that lost in purple districts mostly because they were associated with HIM.

Ad infinitum..

If Trump had class? It's like pondering if night was day.

WELL SAID

If they think a 2-time adulterer (paid for, no less) has class, I no longer wonder how a nation of people could tolerate a tyrant who bans repoerters that disagree w him.

Obama?

Is there some address I can mail you a "whatabout Obama!!!" t-shirt too? Maybe for Christmas?

You can send me one too.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

Jim Acosta was set-up and thrown under the bus by the totalitarian Trump regime. Even the White House Press Secretary Sarah Saunders contributed to the scam, by releasing a manipulated conspiracy-peddling Infowar video in her tweet --- That sped-up the movement of Acosta's arms as the unidentified aid grabs at the mic.

Manipulating images is manipulating the truth...it's deceptive, dangerous and unethical.

yes... the crack pipe theory: come up with the most fantasy scenario possible.... and spead it all throughout the net over and over.

Infowars did it and Trump takes his orders from Alex Jones!

"While Sanders Acosta tweet doesn't rise to Gulf of Tonkin levels, it raises several troubling questions, said Emmitt Sullivan, who lectures in modern history and imagemaking at the Unversity of London. He said that the video she distributed is identical to one by Paul Joseph Watson, a conspiracy theorist affiliated with Alex Jones' Infowar site."

quote: THE WASHINGTON POST - FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2018

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I do know who Robert Beers is, though I confess I did not know he dropped off the map.

My apologies for your missing mentor. Beers was a dedicated man and had I known of his fate I would of been more sensitive in my response to you.

Also I hope you have a good recovery from what ails you.

Your not stupid bastion, I will hand you that.

And be as aggressive with me as you please, I like it rough sometimes

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Bob350

The media is not a Trump spokesperson. The media is there to ask difficult questions and hold the President's/Government's feet to the fire. The media is there to fact check and call out lies.

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

We do.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

CNN should of thought about that last sentence you made before posting decade old footage of a Islamic village celebration after 9/11/2001 in order to convince the American Public that Muslims were "joyous" at the death and destruction.

They had a responsibility to truth then and they abused it at the cost of millions of Palestinian lives to support a PRO WAR AGAINST ISLAMIC NATION AGENDA.

They are more than fake news, they are comparable to the FATHER OF LIES.

Look it up if you doubt me.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Also since you got lost discussing this on a different thread which had nothing to do with the topic I would like to inform you that the white house is NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY.

You can only make a free press or first amendment claim if the reason for banning was based as a retaliation for speech, not actions.

TextThe appellate judges found the idea of a “right” to interview the governor’s aides to be a problem. If The Sun could sue over being denied access to the governor’s staff, they said, what would stop a reporter from bringing a First Amendment claim whenever his competitor gets an exclusive interview?

In essence, the judges ruled, the governor did what politicians routinely do: Talk only to the journalists they trust.

www.houstonchronicle.com...

In essence the above cited material perfectly explains the issue with Free Press limitations as far as first amendment goes.

Also this issue in particular has been done before

TextDoes CNN’s White House correspondent, or any journalist, have a First Amendment “right” to a press pass or a spot at a news conference?

Since the Supreme Court said in its 1972 Branzburg ruling that journalists have no right to insist on greater access than the general public, probably not.

www.oyez.org...

Acosta is done.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens

Also since you got lost discussing this on a different thread which had nothing to do with the topic I would like to inform you that the white house is NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY.

Do tell..

Who owns 1600 Pennsylvania avenue?

I will give you a hint...The P, the F or specifically the N all good answers.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LOL why is everyone caring about this anyway?
Look up who banned the most journalists from the white house.

It ain't Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

CNN should of thought about that last sentence you made before posting decade old footage of a Islamic village celebration after 9/11/2001 in order to convince the American Public that Muslims were "joyous" at the death and destruction.

It's like you are an Antiques fake News peddler?

That claim was debunked years and years ago, and yet you are selling it now?

www.snopes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL why is everyone caring about this anyway?
Look up who banned the most journalists from the white house.

It ain't Trump.

I get sick of the press making each member more important than they are. Like the Khashoggi murder, by the hands of his own Saudi Arabian government. If he were not a journalist, none of the MSM would have cared...or even noticed.

President Trump should ban every terrorist/reporter who works for CNN from the Whitehouse.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Do tell..

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Do tell..

I DO!!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
When the MSM starts showing clips/screenshots that do not show Acosta chopping down on her arm, you know they know it is true but are counting on the 'naive and easily' distracted to not find the entire video to see for themselves. The brain dead are like that; rely on others to tell them what to think/believe.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's like you are an Antiques fake News peddler?

This from that bastion of truth The New York Times (link to article and video clip below)

Those images, recorded by Reuters in East Jerusalem immediately after the attacks, showed a small number of Palestinians cheering on a street. The footage was provided by the news agency to clients including Fox News, CNN and NBC, who included it in their rolling coverage of the attacks in the United States. The recorded footage was broadcast later on an extended version of NBC’s “Today” show at 11:58 a.m., just after a live report from Lower Manhattan, where the second tower had collapsed 90 minutes earlier.

btw, news from the past belongs today because if we forget the past .....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

Be honest it was incidental contact he didn't assault her the Whitehouse was way off base here. They had enough reason to suspend him just on his actions. It is not the role of a white house reporter to express their opinion ever they are there to ask questions on behalf of the press. He could have phrased it differently and would have been fine but than he chose to argue the answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Acosta doesn't belong there anyway. He should have given his seat to a brown lesbian gender neutral person a long time ago. The press corps diversity suffers because of him.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Acosta/CNN is suing the White House.

twitter.com...

I wonder what evidence they can produce to show Acosta DESERVES to have his press credentials back?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't think it was incidental. He clearly applies force to her causing her shoulder to drop. No matter how fast or slow, all the videos show this. Just to keep the mic you've had plenty of time to turnover? Completely unacceptable. Wouldn't let an employee be treated that way ever.

But calling it "assault" is also asinine, imo, even if technically it legally meets the requirement. No prosecutor is taking up that case.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join