It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ok EVERYONE, I have to clear this up right now. I see alot of back and forth on this and honestly the slant people are trying to twist this is getting a bit silly.

before I begin let me say that YES, I am laughing that Acosta got his pass pulled.
Its a Press Pass, not an Ass Pass.

now many are saying that he "Assaukted" or she "Assaulted" both are wrong. she entered his space. he blocked.

He simply put his hand on the inside of the elbow to prevent any aggressive movement.
that is not a "Karate Chop" or "Assault"

It was Aggressive only in the sense of Behavior.
He Acted like he OWNED that mike.
She attempted to remove it from his possession because he was being not just disrespectful in his heckling manner.
He WAS DISRESPECTING OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PRESS.

Freedom of the PRESS does not entitle you to be the only person to HOG THE MIC.

Freedom of the Press does not Entitle you to ASK MORE or DEMAND MORE than any other Journalist who came there that Night.

Thats called being VAINGLORIOUS. Refusing to share the spotlight in order to SELF AGGRANDIZE.
WHy does Acosta feel he deserves more attention than any other REPORTER or member of THE FREE PRESS?

He Doesnt.
He Knew the RULES of the HOUSE.
1 to 2 questions a Journalist during a Press Briefing.

SO in Context, the only person who was SUPPRESSING the FREE PRESS was Acosta himself by asserting himself ABOVE allllll the OTHER JOURNALISTS there that night.

thats why I think he deserved what he got.

also that Intern should have been more Assertive of Herself.
She could of Slapped the hand on her elbow away.
she could of leaned in and yelled "LET OTHER PEOPLE TALK YA JACKASS!"

hell if it had been me, I would have grabbed the mike with my other hand.
if if he kept trying to pull back I would have either yanked it unceremoniously from him forcefully,
or I would have pushed it so that the force of his PULLING caused it to bop him in his own mouth and then yanked it out of his hand.

Its called SHARING THE SPOTLIGHT. and in the manner he acted it was not only out of line.
it was rude.
he was interrupting.
he USED BRUTISH male power to Deny the Mic to the Intern,
Which not only was inappropiate but also was embarrassing for Her Dignity as a Lady...!
But Also was Uncouth and Ungentlemanly.
and Disrespectfully impolite in how he ignored her as soon as he was done.

THe proper thing for such a situation would have been (Post "chop")
1. Excuse Himself
2. Apologize to her
3. Let her know she caught him off guard, and gracefully hand the mic over.

4. SHE could of asked him for the Mic before reaching for it.

Also did anyone notice the Secret Service guard in the backround to the left eyeballing him after that?

so to clear things up for everyone:

1.He Acted like a Jackass
2. He Hogged the Mike
3. He was RUDE to not just Potus, but other members of the Press, as the Briefings are on a TIMED SCHEDULE, meaning by hogging the mike some reporters were denied their chance to ask questions.
4. He Created a Tense Situation when he Treated that Woman with DISREGARD.
5. He disrespected other members of the Press with his little Disruption.
6. HE SET A BAD EXAMPLE.

all these being good reason his press pass was removed for his abusing the PRIVILEGE of having a WH PRESS PASS.

and all made clearly plain to those of you on the Right and Left without bringing up OBAMA, Or BUSH, or using strawman arguments like "Oh Oppression of FREE PRESS"

its called "SHARING IS CARING"
not "HOGGING IS BELONGING"

as I said when he blocked the intern with one hand she would of only been equally impolite had she sucker slapped him with her other hand.

I have my social/political issues with women, but whether they a feminist lefty or trump loving righty, you DO NOT DISREGARD them in front of the NATION without at least offering an Apology.
though she could of tapped the mic to get his attention before grabbing for it.
Hes lucky she didnt SLAP HIM, though I would of then had to say SHE was OUT OF LINE... had that happened.

Trump didnt ban CNN from the WH, he just suspended the "Student" acting disruptive and being a bad example for the rest of the "CLASS"
in his own HOUSE no less...

thank you for reading.
just wanted to clear this up from a perspective of indifferent viewpoint.

Good Day

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
And so the Trump cultists celebrate as freedom of the press is destroyed.

So long as your guy is the fascist, right, that's fine.

It hasn't been destroyed.

It's not like CNN isn't free to reassign those press credentials to someone else. It's just Acosta who has been given a timeout for being an ass and not playing by the rules of the game, and let's be honest, he's been pushing the lines for a long time. The actual line was crossed when he let his feelings about the president spill over onto an intern and the rest of the press core by treating the intern rudely and taking up everyone else's press time for his own bloviations.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bing !

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

You get a star for that one of group of Ravens...

Anything else?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just heard that CNN rewarded Acosta with "something" today, for his stellar performance yesterday.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

I just heard that CNN rewarded Acosta with "something" today, for his stellar performance yesterday.

I think he is being promoted to the mail room to plant fake bombs and then pretend to find them and take pictures.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Good! There should be consequences to these aggressive interrogators.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: kyosuke

WOW...Reality disconnect.

How quaint that Pres. Obama cut back on his regular press briefings for a few weeks.

Trump has VIRTUALLY NEVER held a press conference.

Jesus what is wrong with your reality?

President Obama in his first two years in office?
17 Press Conferences.

During his last two years in office when you complained he didn't give enough press conferences? 19

Trump in his first two years?

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...]

What is wrong with your reality? You are ignoring what I posted and making up your own reality. I bet you didn't bother going to any of the links I provided an actually reading them and possibly learning something.

So try again.

What Jim Acosta did was rude and unprofessional. Now, explain to us how it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens
also that Intern should have been more Assertive of Herself.
She could of Slapped the hand on her elbow away.
she could of leaned in and yelled "LET OTHER PEOPLE TALK YA JACKASS!"

hell if it had been me, I would have grabbed the mike with my other hand.
if if he kept trying to pull back I would have either yanked it unceremoniously from him forcefully,
or I would have pushed it so that the force of his PULLING caused it to bop him in his own mouth and then yanked it out of his hand.

Its called SHARING THE SPOTLIGHT. and in the manner he acted it was not only out of line.
it was rude.
he was interrupting.
he USED BRUTISH male power to Deny the Mic to the Intern,
Which not only was inappropiate but also was embarrassing for Her Dignity as a Lady...!
But Also was Uncouth and Ungentlemanly.
and Disrespectfully impolite in how he ignored her as soon as he was done.

THe proper thing for such a situation would have been (Post "chop")
1. Excuse Himself
2. Apologize to her
3. Let her know she caught him off guard, and gracefully hand the mic over.

4. SHE could of asked him for the Mic before reaching for it.

Also did anyone notice the Secret Service guard in the backround to the left eyeballing him after that?

so to clear things up for everyone:

1.He Acted like a Jackass
2. He Hogged the Mike
3. He was RUDE to not just Potus, but other members of the Press, as the Briefings are on a TIMED SCHEDULE, meaning by hogging the mike some reporters were denied their chance to ask questions.
4. He Created a Tense Situation when he Treated that Woman with DISREGARD.
5. He disrespected other members of the Press with his little Disruption.
6. HE SET A BAD EXAMPLE.

Good post and agree with most, however the intern was acting illegally under press pack/constitutional law. As much as he was being an arse, he wasn't violating any rules - he had the mic, the floor and the chair or the press - these criteria and selection for white house correspondent/press pack are picked by hundreds of news organisations across the political, social and economical spectrum. There was a clear pattern and leading up to an upcoming scoop Acosta going by his phrase-ology, use of leading/semi-closed door questions and Trumps facial expression - how his eyes bulged/gulped/looked genuinely worried about the upcoming trail of thought - never seen him have that reaction before. Expecting CNN to finally have some hard, ethical and revelatory story that'll be a huge issue for a month or two from personal experience/educated guess.

Trump could easilly have solved it by pointing out he still president, made some gains despite all the CNN and negative press coverage and would keep face and win the argument - the intern needs firing, though in hindisght after reviewing footage a few times, Trump only main faux paux is revoking/infringing on free press and public access to information.

ETA: One of, if not the most vital skill in a press reporter/interviewer is to press people's buttons to try and get the best quote or panic causing the politicians/press officers PR training so information/stories leak). Though it was done poorly in this case.

edit on 8-11-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It's not illegal for an intern to attempt to move things along when the interviewee is done talking to one of dozens of interviewers.

It's not illegal at all.

You don't have a right to the mic.
It's covered under ethical journalism.

TextThe rules that govern the reporter's behavior in the interview can be de­tailed with some certainty. Reporters, too, conceal, mislead and, at times, lie. Few reporters justify these practices. Most agree the reporter should:

1.      Identify himself or herself at the outset of the interview.

2.      State the purpose of the interview.

3.      Make clear to those unaccustomed to being interviewed that the material will be used.

4.      Tell the source how much time the interview will take.

5.      Keep the interview as short as possible. 

6.      Ask specific questions that the source is competent to answer.

7.      Give the source ample time to reply.

8.      Ask the source to clarify complex or vague answers.

9.      Read back answers if requested or when in doubt about the phrasing of crucial material.

10.  Insist on answers if the public has a right to know them.

11.  Avoid lecturing the source, arguing or debating.

12.  Abide by requests for nonattribution, background only or off‑the-record should the source make this a condition of the interview or of a statement.

Reporters who habitually violate these rules risk losing their sources. Few sources will talk to an incompetent or an exploitative reporter. When the source realizes that he or she is being used to enhance the reporter's career or to further the reporter's personal ideas or philosophy, the source will close up.

“Great reporters are great listeners,” says Carl Bernstein of the Woodward‑Bemstein reporting team that exposed the Watergate cover‑up that led to President Nixon's resignation.

The good listener hears good quotes, revealing slips of the tongue, the dialect and diction of the source that sets him or her apart.

He was being a poor listener. And he was out of line when the president picked someone else to ask a question.

If by your example she violated some ethical law by trying to take the MIc....
Then he Violated the reporter Trump picked for next question by denying HER(said reporter he pointed at) the Freedom of Press to ask questions as a journalist FIRST.

He was being a terrible listener.
Period.

There is no hoops or monster truck that can jump far enough to avoid that fact. No matter howanyone twists it.

By the token you try to use the intern for illegal action. I could easily say she was DEFENDING FREEDOM OF THE PRESS by standing up to a poor journalistic Vainglorious approach that showed little background interest in regards to seeking a statement or truth but instead simply used a platform to promote Uncivil and unfounded questions that have YET to show factual evidence.
Questions that would be more competently answered by Mueller. As at this time all evidence in existence shows only the DNC had collusion and also that Trump was not involved or had no knowledge of any collusion.

Even had it been a good question, it was answered bytrumps response Calling the matter in question a Hoax.

He got his answer, andtrump picked someone else who EASILY could of continued the line of inquiry.

Acosta violated fair journalistic ethics and etiquette for his own self aggrandizement.

Source www.columbia.edu...

He also has failed to establish rapport

A President does not need to Point out he's president.
Or assert that.

Acosta needs to leave his daddy issues where they belong.
At home and out of the office.

Obama had a heckler who interrupted thrown out then and there.

A heckler claiming the issue was Transgender LGBTQ immigrants being deported.

It's not about hard questions
It's about being a good listener.

Your not listening if you are interrupting to hijack a "Favor" briefing.

You are not entitled to a WH briefing.
Even by protocol.

If you cannot behave when at your parents banquet or at a friend's celebration they have every right to kickyou out and deny you at future events.

It's called Etiquette.

He showed ZERO.

And uh, if he didn't pay for the Mic, he had no law violated when someone attempted to retrieve it.

Or freedom.

It is not his platform either. That would belong to the interviewee.

Just because your a member of the press does not entitle you to crash a party and continue to do so.

I would suggest you read the link I posted and also follow up on what laws actually pertain to Journalists.

At a Press brief your an invitee by invitation only.
You are not entitled to do whatever you want.
No law exists for that.
edit on 9-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Lets call this for what it is. Trump was overjoyed that he could ban Acosta and calling it 'assault' is his way of trying to tarnish his career. It doesn't matter if that is retaliation to Acosta's behaviour before the incident, but we all know that in this climate, accusing people of assaulting a woman is more highly charged now than it has ever been. It was a calculated response by Trump, nothing more. If you think differently, ask yourself if Trump's behaviour towards women has been better or worse and has he called himself out? No. Of course not because it is not advantageous for him to do so.

Ultimately, for those saying she was assaulted, was she harmed? Was she hurt? Intimidated? Is this going to cause any physical or psychological damage to her? On reflection of the footage, do you think this should impact a human being negatively? If the answer to any of those questions is yes, I would question where we are in society. Was he rude? Yes. But lets be honest here, in a different situation this behaviour would be fine. If he had been asking difficult questions to a Despot, and someone came in a try to grab them mic from him and he reacted like this to them under those circumstances, no-one would be calling it assault. It's not. She went to grab the mic, he blocked her. Neither behaved particularly well. But if that is assault then just imagine where this leads to. We are on dangerous ground here and if that is the path that people want to go down then fine, but watch out the next time you bump into someone on the street, or play basketball with someone or gently push someone away if they are in your face and you want them to back off. The law courts would be overrun. Is that what you want? Because if you deem this as assault, then you must also want this to be prosecuted? Unless you are happy for a woman to be 'assaulted' in this way and nothing happens afterwards?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

That's a standard journalism ethics page, it's not relevant to a press pool, white house correspondent or the constitutional laws surrounding US Public Aministration and the Watchdog/gatekeeper role - pretty sure the piece you quoted is Cornel plagiarising from Tony Harcup's Ethical Journalism - I'm talking about the law on US press briefings (fully qualified NCTJ Journo, McNair, Jap van Ginneken and Howard Tumber.
are the core texts I recommend).

EDIT: Just read your link, it's a Penguin Guide covering vox pops and undercover reporting, has absolutely no relevance to government press conferences, announcements and public interest oversight.

To get accredited for the White House, a reporter first needs to be approved for a congressional press pass by the Standing Committee of Correspondents, elected by accredited reporters.

congressional reporters must demonstrate that they work for a publication whose "principal business is the daily dissemination of original news and opinion of interest to a broad segment of the public" and is "editorially independent of any institution, foundation or interest group that lobbies the federal government." The White House also requires an additional Secret Service background check.

The WCHA oversees it, a professional association of journalists who cover the president, is not involved in the credentialing process, and White House reporters are not required to be WHCA members.

When Reagan attempted to usurp powers he doesn't possses by 'revoking passes' - governments only have the power to revoke passeses on the basis of national security threats. When Reagan tried to remove a journalist he was laughed out of Supreme Court - ' the American Civil Liberties Union successfully challenged Sherrill’s barring in federal court, he didn’t bother to get a pass, saying he had better things to do than "sitting around for some dumb [expletive] to give a press conference." '

Trump, Republicans, Democrats etc cannot and never have been able to revoke press passes or break the laws on journalism - Acosta will be at the next conference and there's not a single thing the US gov can do to prevent him entering with or without a 'press pass'. It's just some make beleive term Trump is using at the moment and many politicians in the past have (Bush, Raegan, Carter...all failed)...

edit on 9-11-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Violence inpress conferences is pretty common and has never resulted in a pass being revoked before, one LA Times midget white house reporter beat her husband (Denver Post reporter) severely with an umbrella as he was blocking her view of Raegan and Mother Theresa,

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Good! There should be consequences to these aggressive interrogators.

Wow.. if that's classed as being aggressive and an interrogation I can only imagine what our grandparents would say. Y'know the ones, who fought in the war. With bullets and bombs etc. But this Acosta thing is also what you call aggressive. Good grief, grow a spine man, you're embarrassing.

Here is a video for you, it might make you realise what women are actually capable of instead and putting things into a bit of perspective.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-11-2018 by bluesilver because: no reason given

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
And so the Trump cultists celebrate as freedom of the press is destroyed.

If that were true, I'd be screaming from the rooftops. But it's not, so I'm not. Acosta is one person...

Acosta can still publish whatever he so chooses. He can still say whatever he likes. He -- and he alone -- was disinvited from attending White House press conferences -- nothing more and nothing less.

Acosta has simply re-joined the ranks of 99.99% of all press that doesn't get an invite to WH press conferences.

ACosta got too big for his britches and he has only himself to blame. He was just as disrespectful to his fellow media as he was to the Prez.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hardly a Penguin Guide. that was from Columbia University., if you want more Professionally Credentials you only needed to ask.
It is a guide based on the columbia universities Journalistic practices in its educational system, and their simple quoting with credentials given due to original content could hardly be called plagiarism, but nice try on that. if you would like I could hammer Acostas integreity and reliability towards REAL JOURNALISM with some larger sources? I wanted to keep this simple.

but alas you posted a TON of misinformation on who is in charge of what in regards to "RIGHTS" in Regards to whether the WHITE HOUSE can or cannot stop members of the press from attendance.

You do know that those of us who Identify as members of "The Bureau"

We are like Baskin Robbins from Ant Man.

"Baskin Robbins Dont Play"
and neither do those who are recruited for the Big F-in "B"
Cracks Knuckles
I liked you till you tried to push falsity... brace yourself...

//////////you are correct about the Standing Committee of Correspondents. but thats only step one.
congressional reporters must demonstrate that they work for a publication whose "principal business is the daily dissemination of original news and opinion of interest to a broad segment of the public" and is "editorially independent of any institution, foundation or interest group that lobbies the federal government."////////

Trump, Republicans, Democrats etc cannot and never have been able to revoke press passes or break the laws on journalism - Acosta will be at the next conference and there's not a single thing the US gov can do to prevent him entering with or without a 'press pass'. It's just some make beleive term Trump is using at the moment and many politicians in the past have (Bush, Raegan, Carter...all failed)...

you also listed Sherill, who spent several presidencies barred, and it was not REAGAN who tried anything. Reagan Just ignored him.

your claims to Reagan being the "Usurper" is an OUTRIGHT LIE or was MADE IN IGNORANCE.

that credit is Lyndon Johnsons to own. and During his tenure...HE PWNED SHERILL

///" Robert Sherrill was denied Secret Service clearance during Lyndon Johnson’s administration on the grounds that he posed a physical threat to the president. (He had gotten into a few fistfights with government officials earlier in his career.) Sherrill went on to cover the Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan administrations as the Nation’s White House correspondent despite being barred from the building. Even after the American Civil Liberties Union successfully challenged Sherrill’s barring in federal court" ///

And lets not Forget Trude Feldman, that little sneakthief lol! or Baltimore radio host Les Kinsolving, who is as much a joke as Acosta if you research these names.

This is not a First Amendment issue. Media outlets can say what they like. But there is no constitutional right to have a press pass to the White House. The White House press corps helps set the agenda, either with questions to reinforce talking points.

allow me to Educate you....YES THEY CAN. they cannot stop him from writing, they cannot stop him from talking true, but they can stop him from ever attending in person again.

because what you failed to see in your ZEAL for Press corps, they do not enjoy any more freedom than the AVERAGE Citizen during Private or High Security Meetings.

you can tell Oswald Jr after his birthday, I dont want our little shooter to break down in tears of disappointment before then.

So lets go with how to not censor the news, but how to single out a journalist for making an ass of himself! Buckle UP Buttercup, this ride wont feel safe...

"Having a White House press credential is not a right; it is a privilege. The First Amendment prevents Congress from making any law ... abridging the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press. It does not grant license to media sycophants to drive their agenda in the people's house. " thehill.com...

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

"Media credentialing is one of a few discrete
areas of law where distinctions between
“journalists” and “non-journalists” have any
substantive significance. Most of the rights
associated with news media flow from the First
Amendment, which, with little exception,
treats all speakers equally. The First
Amendment mandates that no specialized
approval be required before a person publishes
news, gathers information from publicly
available sources, or (under an emerging trend
in case law) records government activities in
public spaces.
But the First Amendment does
not cover the full spectrum of newsgathering
activity, and, as presently understood, does not
confer a right to gather news in particular
places or circumstances to which the public is
not otherwise admitted. This includes access
to private events, as well as access to nonpublic
spaces owned by the government. Like the WH or a Prison.

Meaning its at their Discretion.
So long as there is at least ONE OTHER JOURNALIST IN THE ROOM.....
ThEY CANNOT BE ACCUSED OF INFRINGING ON FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF THE FREE PRESS!

scholarship.law.nd.edu...

www.dailypress.senate.gov...
"

Citations go a loooong way to confirmation.

and finally, we have this quote by you

Violence inpress conferences is pretty common and has never resulted in a pass being revoked before, one LA Times midget white house reporter beat her husband (Denver Post reporter) severely with an umbrella as he was blocking her view of Raegan and Mother Theresa,

that would be a non reporter, despite her having a press pass

Naomi Nover inherited a hard pass from her husband, a former Denver Post reporter, in 1973 and paid her own way on nearly every presidential trip abroad until her death in 1995 despite never actually doing any reporting.

well I know you say violence has no history, but my names mentioned above disproves that in mentioning SHERILL.

and Sean Connery used to be able to get away with backhanding women for acting emotionally out of control, so your "No History of WH violence was a problem before"

welcome to the new Millenium.
this isnt the '50's

you dont act aggressive, talk over the Prez, Interrupt, refuse to allow a female reporter her question, and put your hand on another female....and then call her "Ma'am" like its all good.

if Hillary were Prez he would of gotten his press pass removed.
If a Feminist were Prez he would Lose Press PAss.

Stop GIVING the PRESS a PASS. watch vid below

you want us all to treat women Equally, STOP making EXCEPTIONS when its your side DOING IT. www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-11-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Acostas is a narcissistic, sensationalist drama queen with an agenda and is in need of affirmation he obviously didn't get from his father. Not every CNN journalist/performer is like this. I wonder sometimes what Walter Cronkite would think about these times we live in.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Where are all of the fem-nazi-bots that rush out to protect a women from such a misogynist creep?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti

Where are all of the fem-nazi-bots that rush out to protect a women from such a misogynist creep?

Where are they?

Why they're caught in a conundrum which has them putting their pussy hats on backwards and screaming at the floor. That's where. The evil perpetrator is also their champion and icon, cut from the cloth of their crusaders. In a word, they are vexed.

In reality though, they are hiding. They are hiding because they simply cannot acknowledge their hypocrisy, and dare not show their faces or comment for they might be exposed for being the hypocrites they truly are.

That's where they are.

ETA - As others have said, had this same situation happened with a FOX reporter and Killary being president there would be cries, screams, from every rooftop of things like "ASSAULT!!!, MISOGYNY!!!!, CAST OUT THE DEVIL!!"

The hypocrisy is utterly staggering!!!!!
edit on 11/9/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Exactly, and Acosta's press organization was not banned from sending a reporter. Only the one reporter was suspended, so CNN can send someone else to ask questions in Acosta's place AFAIK.

The right to a free press does not hinge on whether or not Jim Acosta himself is left in the White House press pool.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join