It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Sure and some Republicans are saying she was assaulted.

There was nothing there. I can tell you however no security protocol tells female interns to try and wrestle equipment from deranged reporters. In fact its usually the opposite to avoid a person from being assaulted.

People who use force to regain equipment are hired to do that.

Apparently people can't make fun of nutty alex Jones in your view.
edit on 8-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Who gives a # about the microphone part? Every thread (and granted, Twitter and # like that too) divulging into a heated microcosm of obsession over the minutia.

Anyway here's a good (pro-Trump, just to trigger warn some of ye) summation:

edit on 8-11-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Boadicea

There is no distinction. She actually grabbed the microphone from his mouth.

Really? She stuck her hand in his mouth and grabbed that mic right outta there? Wow. Somehow I missed that...

If you dont acknowledge she literally places her hands around his and the microphone while he is using it you are being incredibly shady.

Shady, huh? Okay.

Back to reality... She placed one hand on the mic; Acosta then karate chops her arm at the elbow before placing his hand over her hand. placed his hand over her hand... Which she had the authority to do... And which Acosta knew and expected according to protocol. She did not use force at any time.

She acted according to the established protocols that Acosta was obligated to respect... Acosta did not. She did not use force... Acosta did use force.

You make no distinction between the intern doing what she has the authority to do and the reporter doing what he knows he should not do... And you make no distinction between her using no force and him using force... But I'm the shady one? LOL.

I would retract before I provide a screen shot and embarrass you.

Don't you worry your pretty little head about embarrassing me... Here's the original C-Span video:Video: Sarah Sanders is slammed for retweeting conspiracy theorist's 'DOCTORED' video of Jim Acosta's exchange with White House intern that shows CNN reporter 'KARATE CHOPPING' her arm

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There was nothing there. I can tell you however no security protocol tells female interns to try and wrestle equipment from deranged reporters. In fact its usually the opposite to avoid a person from being assaulted.

Think they would hire a huge guy according to your logic. CNN needs to make a decision is it to cover the news or make a scene. Frankly he should permanently lose his pass his job is not to argue with the president. He can get his own show to do that. Refusal to give up the microphone is wrong. He asked his question than wanted to tell thr president why he was wring.

That is not a reporter and CNN should be embarrassed they have someone like that representing them. Now the assault thing kind of silly they just should have pulled his pass for disrespecting the president un his own house. You are a guest you do not have a right to be there. As such he should have acted accordingly.

Barack Obama booted three reporters for similar displays. You cant come into someone's home and trash them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

And she clearly teies to wrestle the mic from him and places her hands on his hand which no, she is in no way authorized to do.

She is authorized to pass the microphone when its given to her. Unless she is security.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Think they would hire a huge guy according to your logic. CNN needs to make a decision is it to cover the news or make a scene. Frankly he should permanently lose his pass his job is not to argue with the president. He can get his own show to do that. Refusal to give up the microphone is wrong. He asked his question than wanted to tell thr president why he was wring.

That is not a reporter and CNN should be embarrassed they have someone like that representing them. Now the assault thing kind of silly they just should have pulled his pass for disrespecting the president un his own house. You are a guest you do not have a right to be there. As such he should have acted accordingly.

Barack Obama booted three reporters for similar displays. You cant come into someone's home and trash them.

I agree with all that. My logic is basic common sense. If a nutbar has a mic and wont give it back your job as an intern isnt to fight him for it.
edit on 8-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
She was clearly out of line LOL.... probably has ties to INFOWARS!

Ban Alex Jones NOW!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So he does... Yanking her hand/arm with it, before placing his hand over here.

I'm more than a little disturbed at how quickly -- almost instinctively -- he makes such an aggressive offensive move on her...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

video has been altered and his fake. MSM said so. Paul Joseph Watson did it for Infowars.

Real video shows her beating the crap out of Acosta while Trump is cheering and doing cartwheels in the background. After that KKK comes out and takes his press pass. Trump then eats a puppy, does a russian salute, and high fives Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And she clearly teies to wrestle the mic from him...

At no time did she try to wrestle the mic from him. She tried to take the mic as instructed and authorized, as Acosta well knew.

...and places her hands on his hand...

Her hand -- singular. He used both hands.

... which no, she is in no way authorized to do.

Yes, she is authorized to take the mic... Acosta is in no way authorized to refuse to give it to her.

She is authorized to pass the microphone when its given to her. Unless she is security.

Now you are just playing games. The reporters have no authority over that mic. They don't decide when it's "given to her." The reporters are told when to give it to her.

And I'm done now. Our words will stand on their own merit.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

video has been altered and his fake. MSM said so. Paul Joseph Watson did it for Infowars.

Real video shows her beating the crap out of Acosta while Trump is cheering and doing cartwheels in the background. After that KKK comes out and takes his press pass. Trump then eats a puppy, does a russian salute, and high fives Alex Jones.

Well gosh darn it I should have known they were covering up the good stuff -- darn fake news! I want to see THAT video!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm not lying silly. Google it. He has a long history of racism, beginning as a young man in Manhattan.

No, he doesn't, so if you want to make the claim, it's on you to provide proof.

You seem to think googling it is easy, so links should be easy for you.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Lol,

Again she is not authorized to force the microphone from his hand. That would literally never be recommended.

Enjoy the cool aide.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: notsure1

I certainly do believe that a message must be sent, these people are ruthless and somehow feel that they are in a position to say their two cents to POTUS when they have the chance.

It's crazy isn't it?

It's like they think freedom of speech and freedom of the press are in the Constitution or something!

edit on 8-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Freedom of speech and freedom of the press are not in jeopardy because a certain level of decorum and respect are expected at a presidential presser. Otherwise, we would have a room full of ill-mannered junior high school brats screaming and badgering and demanding attention.

Acosta stepped over the line. Done. He's "fired". But, his freedom to speak and spout his # has not been denied.

Whew! Our Constitution has not been jeopardized.

edit on 8-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Freedom of speech and freedom of the press are not in jeopardy because a certain level of decorum and respect are expected at a presidential presser.

Of which the President shows none.

Reporters are expected to press to get their questions answered when a President shouts answers to every question with the same jibber jabber nonsense speak and insults.

For the last time, the President is not above the law and he is not above being pressed for answers to questions.

You want a king or dictator, pick a different country.

edit on 8-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I agree. If Trump had any class he would have just given Acosta the podium and taken Jims seat among the reporters.

Hes done. 25th ammendment....unhinged....Impeach him for something already. Give Acosta a pulitzer.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lol, Trump communicates like a toddler, lies and insults anyone that disagrees w him & you call it class?

The next reporter to stand says something positive about Acosta as the POTUS is literally still insulting him and as soon as Trump heard the next reporter he told him he wasn’t any good either.

”Neener neener I know you are but what am I?” - Trump
edit on 8-11-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: queenofswords

So he does... Yanking her hand/arm with it, before placing his hand over here.

I'm more than a little disturbed at how quickly -- almost instinctively -- he makes such an aggressive offensive move on her...

Are you disturbed that the video was edited to make that gesture look more "quickly -- almost instinctively"?

Or that the press secretary for the United States is now sharing fake and doctored videos from Infowars?

Just kidding! Of course it doesn't bother you.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What I have learned from most of the left is that if a republican touches a woman it's assault but if a lefty touches a woman it's okay because Trump.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join