It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Wookiep

He was literary like alex Jones in there.

Yeah sure. Fair. I'm sure you wouldnt want Alex as a white house reporter under Obama either.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Everything I said I can prove and did. That wasn't the same for you. You made vague references about me not knowing, however couldn't point out what was wrong...

I literally addressed what I thought was wrong so, im not sure what you mean by that.........

Anyhow......good conversaition......

The rest I wont address because honestly my background, and my posts speak for my civility, even if it wavers on occasion......

I back up what I say with facts...........thast it.....its easy to do when you dont take sides

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Or anyone, ..

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

He was literary like alex Jones in there.

I agree

Acosta acted exactly like Jones in his demeanor ..........the guy needs a reality check

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: BlackJackal

It goes 404 because ATS censors the word poop in the link. You'd have figured this out if you had taken longer to think of it.

Just caught this. It took me a few to figure out why it kept 404'ing.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Or anyone, ..

Post redacted
edit on 8-11-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I take the side of natural rights, the constitution, and the enlightenment era philosophy our founders used creating the constitution.

That puts me at odds with nearly every politician out there as a federal rep, senator, or president.

Maybe rand paul is almost ok.

I think most folks here know I am skeptical of all politicians. I dont see trump any different by the numbers. They are the same magic numbers every president uses except at 11 instead of 8.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Uh did you take your ball and go?

Alex Jones is a nut. Like acosta doesnt belong in the white house press room.
edit on 8-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Uh did you take your ball and go?

Alex Jones is a nut. Like acosta doesnt belong in the white house press room.

I may have taken your post wrong. If by that you meant or anyone wouldn't want either of those 2 reporting from the white house then I redact. I took it to meant "or anyone" can't report in the white house anymore. Clarity is needed.

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yeah Alex Jones doesnt belong asking anyone questions in the white house press room. Of any party.

Neither does acosta..

It's all good ..I should have made it more clear the first time.
edit on 8-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Where are my real patriots at?

Yo!
edit on 11/8/2018 by whargoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yeah Alex Jones doesnt belong asking anyone questions in the white house press room. Of any party.

Neither does acosta..

Ok. Then I redact my post and apologize. I took it a different way. Check the edit on my last post.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

No problem, it's a crazy world out there. I dont like trump, going to be honest, still trying to give him a chance and I want him to succeed.

I have some issues with his policies and rhetoric, but acosta is a nut. There is no purpose other than as a court jester, for him to be there.

If the president doesn't answer you how you want stfu and call him out later in a report. Show him dodging questions if that is the case. Not saying it was but..act with some dignity and show the president some respect.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
I know I'm late to the party here but just a couple things to note:

I find it interesting that very few on here have actually acknowledged that Trump DID answer his "questions", but Acosta didn't like the answers so he went on to try and make statements toward the the answers given because he disagrees with Trump.

Then after Trump answered again and again Acosta just KEPT going! If I was another journalist there id be pissed! He was literally just trying to have a debate with Trump. Not ok.

Acosta was acting like an Antifa member IMO, and needs to take his extremist activism elsewhere. "Journalists" should not act that way. I hope he gets the boot for good. Screw him.

We need to get real journalism back, and belligerent activists like him need to gtfo of the white house and go yell their hateful rhetoric on the street corners.

Ya! First amendment for some, no amendment for others! Let's start calling them stupid names to dehumanize them, you know somebody is going to get hurt, and I don't want to feel bad when they do!

It never ends well when you start revoking rights to noisy citizens.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

I guess you didn't get the gist of my post? Do you think journalists should be activists during WH press briefings? Would it be cool with you if "journalists" like Alex Jones were allowed to be in press briefings with Obama? Do you think Obama would have?

Protesting is for the streets, not WH press briefings, yet you seem to think this violates the 1st?

Get a clue, it doesn't. But I'm sure you're ok with extremist lefty groups literally rioting and shutting down conservatives right to speak on college campuses. Gtfo.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I take the side of natural rights, the constitution, and the enlightenment era philosophy our founders used creating the constitution.

That puts me at odds with nearly every politician out there as a federal rep, senator, or president.

I think most folks here know I am skeptical of all politicians. I dont see trump any different by the numbers. They are the same magic numbers every president uses except at 11 instead of 8.

Trust me i feel you, rand paul was my go to man......all the way

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Trust me i feel you, rand paul was my go to man......all the way

I miss his father Dr. Ron Paul, and honestly, it was during his campaign all the sjw stuff started. I remember clearly when OWS became a thing. Tons of Paul supporters at first were even supportive until OWS basically kicked them out.

That's when it all went insane. Now we have p#ssy hats and labels of white supremacy, bigotry... You name it. Labels everywhere. That's when the left went insane.

I remember when I actually agreed with many things on the left and had meaningful dialogue with them. Now its almost impossible. What's weird is that back then I was totally center, my opinions still haven't changed. But now I find myself on the right!

The left has gone so extreme that an independent libertarian has been shoved to the right. I agree with about 50% of what Trump has done. I hate the foreign policy. I'm now thinking someone else has control of that, but I am in 0% agreement with what the left is representing.

They have gone full retard extremist!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Jim Acosta is the ex who whenever they see you says 'why did you cheat on me'..SSDD/SSDY...This should have happened months ago. The video with him and the intern, although he did not 'hit her', was beyond not professional. Like a child who will not give up their candy or toy when bad.

And to really go off the deep end, at night, I think Acosta wears a Trump wig and high heels to bed...with a picture of Michael Moore under his pillow...bet you will never get that image out of your head...
edit on Novam30amf0000002018-11-08T01:21:41-06:000141 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Novam30amf0000002018-11-08T01:22:10-06:000110 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This news story gave me a big boner...finally fake news getting punished!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I was wondering when they were going to stop allowing protesters in there. It’s a press pass, not a protester pass.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join