It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
dbl , please fix the loads ATS

Your posts are literally smug attacks on what I know or you think I dont know. With no substance to back them up if you want to list them all again it's pretty obvious you didnt bother to listen to what I was saying and figured I was a raging liberal.
edit on 7-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

(post by BlackJackal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

a reply to: shooterbrody

Acosta really is the worst. People are going nuts over this stupid issue when all cnn has to do is use someone else.

Like I said earlier I have concerns this administration is a continuation of the last with regards to propaganda and press freedoms other than lame acosta.

Anyhow nice chat.

Thats kind of my point as well........literally just grab someone else.......but their whole objective was to make this a huge deal , it just took them two years to do it.........so then they could say "LOOOK TRUMP IS TRYING TO CONTROL THE MEDIA!!!!"

no , deckhead.......were just not going to put up with your brand of crazy and disruption.

I dont consider getting rid of acosta having anything to do with reporters since he is barely a step below a liberal Alex Jones.

I was am concerned with the general direction we seem to be going with both the press and the executive branch influence over them.

And I dont think its anything to be concerned about honestly..........

I really believe (based on the last 2 years of idiocy from this reporter with no reprecussions) that the only reason this guys presser was revoked was because how he reacted to STAFF, who were doing their job.....

Trump doesnt need anyone to defend him, and regardless of what would have happened in this exchange, I honestly think hes got enough arrogance, that he would have let it slide so that he could quip the NEXT time he held a press conference.....

He kind of thrives on this....

Literally i think the line was how he treated the whitehouse staff, and that was the line

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

dbl , please fix the loads ATS

Your posts are literally smug attacks on what I know or you think I dont know. With no substance to back them up if you want to list them all again it's pretty obvious you didnt bother to listen to what I was saying and figured I was a raging liberal.

There is nothing smug about anything I say, its just a logical standpoint from someone standing in the middle looking at how things work from both sides.......

You guys really need to calm down and stop feeling youre attacked , both the left and the right, when youre being challenged on whats being said.........

I also never called YOU a raging liberal.......

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm waiting for the usual suspects to explain how that was supposedly just accidental. It looks pretty intentional to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Outlier13
...do the fascist leftist in the world not understand the definition of "hypocrite"?

No they don't. They are for real loonies I am now convinced. Some of the sickest in attendance here.

Exactly. They are legitimate mentally disturbed people. Here we sit on the eve of planned and well coordinated mass protests by none other than the fascist leftists across the country. The very ones who stand outside of people's homes and chant "racist scum leave town!".

Wow...the hypocrisy is un-phuking-believable.

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Why don’t you go live on the Rez for a little while longer so that you can understand the mysteries of the universe and come back and share that with us
That is borderline racist and quite disgusting. Didn't expect that from you.

link   
Personally, I think they should permanently revoke Acosta's press privileges.

In the same breath they should send CNN an invite for another correspondent to replace him.

Send the message...

CNN isn't being revoked here, Jim Acosta is.

(although CNN probably should be revoked after all their FAKE news, but all in good time).
edit on 11/7/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree with your first remarks.

Let CNN hang themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Acosta really is the worst. People are going nuts over this stupid issue when all cnn has to do is use someone else.

Like I said earlier I have concerns this administration is a continuation of the last with regards to propaganda and press freedoms other than lame acosta.

Anyhow nice chat.

Thats kind of my point as well........literally just grab someone else.......but their whole objective was to make this a huge deal , it just took them two years to do it.........so then they could say "LOOOK TRUMP IS TRYING TO CONTROL THE MEDIA!!!!"

no , deckhead.......were just not going to put up with your brand of crazy and disruption.

I dont consider getting rid of acosta having anything to do with reporters since he is barely a step below a liberal Alex Jones.

I was am concerned with the general direction we seem to be going with both the press and the executive branch influence over them.

And I dont think its anything to be concerned about honestly..........

I really believe (based on the last 2 years of idiocy from this reporter with no reprecussions) that the only reason this guys presser was revoked was because how he reacted to STAFF, who were doing their job.....

Trump doesnt need anyone to defend him, and regardless of what would have happened in this exchange, I honestly think hes got enough arrogance, that he would have let it slide so that he could quip the NEXT time he held a press conference.....

He kind of thrives on this....

Literally i think the line was how he treated the whitehouse staff, and that was the line

Ok well I happen to be concerned...we seem to be dismantling the constitution and while this particular instance isnt the actual issue like I keep saying there are other issues with the press I am concerned with.

Now I also fully understand as john stewart eloquently stated trump says on the medias narcissism and they eat it up.

I just dont care. It's a waste of time for the president to go after the press for the sake of populism.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I also didn’t know we lived in a dictatorship in which Trump can make people quit asking questions.

How many questions does he get...He asked his questions and would not stop, we are talking a long history here with this ass, being an ass doesn't give him rights over other reporters.

How can anyone even debate with someone like you ...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why don’t you go live on the Rez for a little while longer so that you can understand the mysteries of the universe and come back and share that with us.

Stay classy, San Diego!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He actually did dismantle it. I went back and read it to make sure it was clear. It was. You and luthier should too.

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I bet you're right. They probably looked at this very closely, considered J.A.'s increasingly aggressiveness from just verbal to now physical, and decided he isn't fit to be in the WH press briefings any longer.

edit on 7-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

He everybody look at me, I’m big and bad...........oh and smarts too!! I’m saying I dismantled the bad mans message because I’m super duper smarts. .......... and I like the dots too.......

Welp theres the juvenile part............

You see bud, you keep saying the exact same thing over and over to me and everyone else.

Thats because its the truth.......much like telling flat earthers the world is round......we keep saying it cause its true.....

The message is “I think I’m smart and I’m going to say that a lot”. But you don’t provide any substance.

Arguing the points that are evident in the videos seems to BE the substance......I mean.......unless you just DONT WANT to take it for what it is , or you have an agenda......its not hard......plenty of vid to backup what ive said......

There has been absolutely nothing of substance in your last few posts to me or others. It’s just some combination of “I’ve won (apparently in your own head)or I’m smart you dumb. You add very little to any discussion.

Won what? this , doesnt even make sense..........

Why don’t you go live on the Rez for a little while longer so that you can understand the mysteries of the universe and come back and share that with us.

Ahh bringing up my indian heritage as an attack..........so so classy, keep exposing those colors .........

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It’s ok, can’t attack the message so you attempt to attack me

I dismantled your message and your claims, as did others.........theres nothing left to go after but your motives, for either being willfully ignorant, or carrying out a political objective youve created in your own head.........

Dont like it? sorry..........the evidence speaks for itself

He everybody look at me, I’m big and bad...........oh and smarts too!! I’m saying I dismantled the bad mans message because I’m super duper smarts. .......... and I like the dots too.......

You see bud, you keep saying the exact same thing over and over to me and everyone else. The message is “I think I’m smart and I’m going to say that a lot”. But you don’t provide any substance. There has been absolutely nothing of substance in your last few posts to me or others. It’s just some combination of “I’ve won (apparently in your own head) or I’m smart you dumb. You add very little to any discussion.

This is a clear indication that you've lost whatever debate you were engulfed in. Dare I even say a splash of projection.

Literally zero content in your petulant rant.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's hard when your boss just got canned.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Why don’t you go live on the Rez for a little while longer so that you can understand the mysteries of the universe and come back and share that with us
That is borderline racist and quite disgusting. Didn't expect that from you.

It literally is Racist, because in another thread i offered up my experiences on the rez in regard to a political situation.......

But hey, its right wingers that are racist.........right?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I also didn’t know we lived in a dictatorship in which Trump can make people quit asking questions.

How many questions does he get...He asked his questions and would not stop, we are talking a long history here with this ass, being an ass doesn't give him rights over other reporters.

How can anyone even debate with someone like you ...

Right. If he wants to endlessly bloviate and talk over everyone with no limits, he is welcome to do that at the studio. That's freedom of thr press. Can you imagine if all the reporters treated press events at the WH as their personal stage? Anarchy. Just put an end to fhe madness. There are lines we don't cross. Manhandling interns because you don't want to surrender the mic should be one of them.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I am sorry you have to deal with attacks like that.
They are completely unacceptable.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join