It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I'm not mistaken, because of time constraints, each reporter is allowed one question, then the intern comes to get the mic to pass it to the next reporter. Acosta got 3 questions rattled off, of which each were answered by Trump. Trump told him that was enough, she came to get the mic, as is her job, when Acosta pushed her knocking her off balance. There were tons of video cameras on the whole thing. Did you take the 3 minutes that it takes to watch one of the numerous videos?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No the federal judge discussing the issue is

Lol. Genetic fallacy 101.

That would work if you actually understood what was being said in that video..........

And you would have an arguement if you actually made one.

.......im sorry, I was under the impression you were smart enough to understand all the points I had made.......

My apologies i wont make the same mistake again......

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RadioRobert
I think she shouldnt have gone cross body trying to grab the mic away from him. You body check you could hit by an arm.
Stop making excuses for her she was wrong.

You're wrong.
Acosta is OUT.
The young lady is ok and still has her job.
And Donald Trump is still your president.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
...do the fascist leftist in the world not understand the definition of "hypocrite"?

No they don't. They are for real loonies I am now convinced. Some of the sickest in attendance here.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Star for you.
An on topic post and you even got to call the bad orange man a name!

Hopefully the press conferences will be a bit more orderly going forward.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: BlackJackal

Listen up, Black Jeckel...

Freedom of speech is a Right.

A White House Press Pass is a Privelege.

There's a difference!

I suppose that’s why when Obama did it to Fox employees that Trump called it an infringement on the freedom of the press. Good ok hypocrite Trump and his Trumpets

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

That would work if you actually understood what was being said in that video..........

.......im sorry, I was under the impression you were smart enough to understand all the points I had made.......

I figured you were smart enough to form an arguement but that never happened.

You just used cryptic one liners that had no empirical support to an argument you never made. Maybe you have a bad middle school debate coach but that isnt how you win debates.

Section 702 was extended and expanded to include more electronic media surveillance, ot was expanded and extended several times since its major revision of use after 911.

I can wait while you Google what I am talking about.
edit on 7-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

You didnt see anything like that because it never happened.
I see her look at the president with terror in her eyes that she couldnt wrest the mic away from the poor man. Like she feared for her job.
She is the aggressor.

Really? It looked more like, "what do I do now that this jackass is willing to physically engage me to keep the mic?"

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Gramblers post specifically stated he was routinely “called a rascist” not asked if he was a racist. There’s a difference.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Treating Trump? You mean asking him questions because that is literally all he did. I suppose they all ask questions since that’s their job.

I'm sorry I didn't know we were watching the Acostas show where he owned the mike.

I also didn’t know we lived in a dictatorship in which Trump can make people quit asking questions.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: JinMI

Gramblers post specifically stated he was routinely “called a rascist” not asked if he was a racist. There’s a difference.

Good god man. This is getting ridiculously stupid.

Your words:

I would like for to provide one example of any reporter saying “Mr President you are a racist”.

How f'ing dense are you?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Acosta really is the worst. People are going nuts over this stupid issue when all cnn has to do is use someone else.

Like I said earlier I have concerns this administration is a continuation of the last with regards to propaganda and press freedoms other than lame acosta.

Anyhow nice chat.

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Did you ever see ME saying anything of the sort????

NO, NO you didn't!

Any person on the press corps who disrespects the office of POTUS, and the protocol for press briefings should have their creds yanked (and right NOW too).

I couldn't stand Obama, but not even he should have to stand for that!

So, take your strawman and go burn it in your yard!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert
I think she shouldnt have gone cross body trying to grab the mic away from him. You body check you could hit by an arm.
Stop making excuses for her she was wrong.

Thank goodness Jim was able to push her arm away in "self-defense".

We have a code pink!

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

What other"press freedoms" has trump infringed on?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here is what loonies are attempting to justify and fake news CNN WON'T show.

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I figured you were smart enough to form an arguement but that never happened.

You just used cryptic one liners that had no empirical support to an argument you never made. Maybe you have a bad middle school debate coach but that isnt how you win debates.

Section 702 was extended and expanded to include more electronic media surveillance, ot was expanded and extended several times since its major revision of use after 911.

I can wait while you Google what I am talking about.

I thin you need to take a step back..........

You have been fighting me for pages on something, whether its because emotion or reading too fast or what.......

We literally agree on most of what we have been talking about but you keep trying to come at me like im an enemy........

Maybe you should go back and read the posts I made and really absorb what my point was

link   
dbl , please fix the loads ATS
edit on 11/7/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Acosta really is the worst. People are going nuts over this stupid issue when all cnn has to do is use someone else.

Like I said earlier I have concerns this administration is a continuation of the last with regards to propaganda and press freedoms other than lame acosta.

Anyhow nice chat.

Thats kind of my point as well........literally just grab someone else.......but their whole objective was to make this a huge deal , it just took them two years to do it.........so then they could say "LOOOK TRUMP IS TRYING TO CONTROL THE MEDIA!!!!"

no , deckhead.......were just not going to put up with your brand of crazy and disruption.

I dont consider getting rid of acosta having anything to do with reporters since he is barely a step below a liberal Alex Jones.

I was am concerned with the general direction we seem to be going with both the press and the executive branch influence over them.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join