It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If a Fox reporter acted this way to a President HRC *spits*, then dared put his hands on a female staffer, the media and pundits would erupt with "sexism" accusations. He probably be arrested for assault. Like Lewandowski.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
CNN caught lying again. Claiming Accost-her didn't put his hands on her. Video clearly shows him putting his hands on her, pushing her away. He even claims its a 'lie'. Other angle the struggle for the mic and him willing, not letting it go with almost a chop motion to not allow her leverage. At least this girl didn’t pull a Michelle Fields and go all retard drama.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: luthier

Uh it doesnt matter to you,... it matters to me he is continuing to expand surveillance on Americans and exoandimg bulk data collection. I have no illusions of his morality.

More proof you dont do your research, he hasnt increased anything.....please if were going to have an intellectual debate, lets be honest with our accusations here........

He is lowering the presidency to the level of the press...

No hes echoing the sentiment of the majority of the US that includes both parties, that were tired of the Bullcrap, the bullying by the press, the fake news, and the dishonesty of those trying to steer the policies of the US through the media and its pushing of division............full stop......

And no his "rating" is not better.

I didnt say HIS , I said the US's rating on emissions and environment, and yes it is better......again do your research and stop letting your bias control your thoughts

He signed a bill that expanded FISA in the spring and just expanded patriot act about a week ago.

Did my research.

The us emission rating for Obamas last year is in fact pretty good. I guess you haven't kept up with this year, or any of the ground water issues.

Also it seems you dont have a long enough attention span to actually read reports or bills so here is a brief example of hypocrisy. Where rhetoric doesnt meet voted.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Perhaps you could start a thread on that?
PM me I will participate.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Here's a link that has the best shot of bully Acosta--from a twitter post--being physical with the intern.

His rude behavior and activism disguised as journalism is enough for having his pass revoked, but what he did with the intern was way over the line. After seeing that clip it is borderline considering it was a young female intern doing her job.

CNN continues to be shameless hate promoters & liars and aren't showing the reality tonight.

ETA: carewemust already posted. Disgusting rude sicko Acosta.

Best view I've seen yet. What an ahole Acosta is! Hostile actually. He needs a break from the WH gig. He seems a tad unhinged to me lately and it seems to be getting incrementally worse.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No, I watched it..
And read about it.

Good synopsis here:
www.nytimes.com...

Are you sure he made no threats? direct or veiled?
Seems he made it clear that if Dems investigate him, there will be hell to pay.
That's a threat.

He also called out Republicans that distanced themselves from him, citing no hugs, no wins.
If you're a current republican, in office, or working towards an office, you must be a Yes-man, or woman, or you get nowhere. That's a veiled threat.

I'll give you the Racist comment on a technicality:
He called the Black reporters question racist. Not the reporter herself.
I thought it was rich, coming from a racist like him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Did ESPNs Jamelle Hill not get called out for calling Donald Trump a white supremacist? How about the question from Yamiche Alcindor today? The way it was posted was more like an accusation of racism. There are tons of examples out there. Even comments about him being racist for wanting people to immigrate to the USA legally, meaning going through the correct process. Are you completely blind? 5 seconds on any search engine with the term "Trump racist" will net you thousands of results.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why the author of thread in the mud pit is the one engaging...

I know your take it's more apologist crap.

edit on 7-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Only 2 or 3 Republicans showed up at Trump's 2016 campaign rallies. The President is totally in his right to bich-slap any one of them he wants to.

link   
You know that old adage: what you dislike in others is what you hate most about yourself.

That is Trump's relationship with the press in a nutshell. This was nothing more than two narcissistic blowhards pissing all over the room in an attempt to mark their territory.

Don't think his pass should be revoked, though. That just serves Acosta's ego by making him the martyr symbol he wants to be. That is exactly why he did this stunt.

And no, Acosta didn't assault that White House intern. Let's not create stupid, little ripple effects for no reason. Just when I was starting to give the right a little more credit they go and start acting like the left by fabricating claims.
edit on 7-11-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

And no, Acosta didn't assault that White House intern. Let's not create stupid, little ripple effects for no reason

No, but it was completely inappropriate. If he wants to drone on uninterrupted at center stage instead of sharing time with the press pool, he can stay at the studio where that's his prerogative. No excuse for being boorish or for ever putting his hands on the intern.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Why the author of thread in the mud pit is the one engaging...

I know your take it's more apologist crap.

At least it's on topic apologist crap
Oh by the way I hate the patriot act as well.
Your carnac act sucks.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: BlackJackal

Which reporter(s) acted in a way consistent with how Acosta has been treating president Trump?

Treating Trump? You mean asking him questions because that is literally all he did. I suppose they all ask questions since that’s their job.

Watch the whole press conference Trump has a dictator complex. He is constantly demanding that reporters “sit down”, “that’s enough”, and “No no no no”. He is upset that Acosta wouldn’t obey him.

Yeah.......hes insisting that after he answers their questions that they give another presser a chance to ask a question........

God youre the wors political hack on here........Literally we can see that you come on every 2 years by your posting, slam the bord with Political bullcrap until the term is up.........then wait till another cycle.......

We got you figured out man, and we have answered your questions and accusations over and over and over again......

Youve been found out.........

It’s ok, can’t attack the message so you attempt to attack me. Consistent methods of the feeble minded. Your idea of answering logical questions is to supply anecdotal evidence such as “I lived on a Rez once, so now I know everything about them rezes, you just trust me”. Or attempt to use logical fallacies to make yourself feel smart. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad that you are sooo sure that you are right because you live in an echo chamber.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

The left would call it an assault if the prez wasn't Trump and that was a conservative reporter.

I won't go so far as to call it an assault, but Acosta forcibly prevented her from taking the mic by physically pushing and blocking her arm, causing her to slightly stumble forward.

He's getting too boldly disrespectful and aggressive. He may be performing for the camera now that he thinks he is a "celebrity", but I think he should just cool it for awhile.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

youtube is your research?

Please post actual information from actual sources with actual facts from anything youve said

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

On topic in the mud pit. Get a tissue and a safe space.

Yeah acosta is a total d bag. If that was the sole purpose of the thread it wouldn't be in the mud pit.

If you dont understand section 702 renewal and expansion, including more electronic media source more unmasking potential, and no safe guards against 4th amendment rights that's on you.

My comment about this was trump has not done anything to prevent abuse of surveillance on regular Americans. Only on himself. The peronist was saying obama abused the 1st
He kind of did through a 4th amend violation. But it's the law expansion from the patriot act that effected this easier use of fisa.
edit on 7-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No the federal judge discussing the issue is

Lol. Genetic fallacy 101.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Here's a link that has the best shot of bully Acosta--from a twitter post--being physical with the intern.

His rude behavior and activism disguised as journalism is enough for having his pass revoked, but what he did with the intern was way over the line. After seeing that clip it is borderline assault considering it was a young female intern doing her job.

CNN continues to be shameless hate promoters & liars and aren't showing the reality tonight.

ETA: carewemust already posted. Disgusting rude sicko Acosta.

Hmmmm, did the intern not try to pull the mic out of his hand before he did anything? Nah, that doesn’t matter, she works for the lord and savior so it’s ok if she tries to pull the mic out of his hand. Has it really come to this?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
but Acosta forcibly prevented her from taking the mic by physically pushing and blocking her arm, causing her to slightly stumble forward.

When I saw it pulled her off balance and that he asserted his strength over her it really ticked me off.

If Jim was so right and so badly mistreated why is the "news organization" CNN not showing it? Please--apologists--answer that question. Fake News maybe? Yep.
edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

She put her arm in his way trying to grab the mic from him.
Pardon me ma'am aren't exactly fighting words.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join