It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Acostas Press Pass SUSPENDED.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Everyone is about to get a good laugh....

**BREAKING (Video)** Jim Acosta gives up his White House hard pass to security.

J. A. is BIZARRE. Get some mental health help, Jim. You have lost it!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I think the assault thing is wat overblown

But again, the media including cnn thought lewandowski grabbing a woman’s arm was assault when he was on trumps team

Funny how their story changes now

You are right trump gets too animated for me

But I notice you fail to mention trump is routinely called racist by these media people like Acosta at these briefings

You also fail to mention Acosta acting like a child and refusing to give up the mic

Like it or not as president trumo is necessary at these briefings

Acosta acted like more of a child and is not necessary, so he will no longer be there

Again, had a reporter from fox did this to Obama over and over, I would have said the same thing

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You guys REALLY REALLY need to remove the orange tinted glasses and pretend you don't know anyone in the videos.

I dont have orange glasses, my avatar was made because I was always getting flamed for butting heads with Trump supporters and his policies that I didnt agree with.............there was nothing done wrong here........Trump was justified......

I know these kinds of things make you happy, CNN bad, TRUMP savior...etc...

No its just that the majority of people are sick and tired of the media bias bull# and the bullying they do like they are the end all be all for facts and directing what the narrative should be.........Acosta is a prime example of that arrogance....

But this press conference contained POTUS making threats to anyone who doesn't want his "hugs".

You apparently didnt watch it, however im not surprised.........he never made any threats........period....

Calling a reporter racist.

Never happened......

dumping on all Republicans that don't kiss the kings rings.. It was awful. As was his makeup today, that was also awful.

What presser did you watch or are you just making crap up as you go along?

PS....30 years registered Republican

me too , or close to it........but it doesnt make you less wrong

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Yup.

Nothing is going to change.

Too many on the left seem to be permanently mired in a state of hypocrisy and butt-hurt delusion.

What a disgrace.

Speaking of which:

'Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either...'

OMG. Acosta! The freedom of the press is at risk!

I'm pretty sure he gets to sleep peacefully with his family at home tonight.

edit on 7-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The question asked by the black female reporter about him labeling himself a nationalist associates himself with white supremacy nationalist was racist lol, the only reason she asked him that was because he was white.. I am not a big fan of trump either, but I can see a spade ♠️ from pretty far away. I also do not need to be a brain surgeon to see that Acosta guy is unhinged and is definitely disrespecting the office of potus more than anyone else in these press so called breifings.. most questions asked for that matter most of the time has more to do with tabloids than government policies or current political events, you can give allot of credit to the pedigree like Acosta up there asking those kind of questions. I don’t condone that looney toon bull crap.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hey you guys remember when Trump and everyone on the right got upset with Obama for doing the same thing? Nah, you bunch of hypocrites don’t remember that.

I commend Roger Ailes for publicly supporting @FoxNews’ employees against the Obama administration's intimidation of its reporters.

Now comes the responses saying It was much worse when Obama did it because there’s no way Trump is a freaking hypocrite.

Link

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Which reporter(s) acted in a way consistent with how Acosta has been treating president Trump?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Please forgive me, I am a Trump supporter. I remember mentally noting when Obama got elected I thought of it as an “American Idol” contest, which it pretty much was. He WAS the best singer, after all. Well I saw that video of Acosta at the Trump rally signing autographs for Trump supporters(Where the guy has the “CNN is fake news” and he writes “CNN is real news”). But a LOT of them were trying to get his autograph. Reading through a related Twitter thread, someone observed how “WWE like” the situation is. Acosta is the “bad guy”. The one you “love to hate”. But yeah, everyone wants him to autograph their Trump signs. They BOTH have turned it into a WWE drama that people can’t wait to see what happens next. It’s a win/win. The only thing missing is the ring and ropes. That’s just me being cynical, though.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But I notice you fail to mention trump is routinely called racist by these media people like Acosta at these briefings

Is that so, he is routinely called a racist? I would like for to provide one example of any reporter saying “Mr President you are a racist”.

Lies lies and more lies.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe the president should pull the press passes of anyone who asks him uncomfortable questions?

That’ll show the press to report anything critical of the government. Where are my real patriots at?

He answered all his questions. He even answered them after he told Jim to stop. If anyone ever dared try that with Obama they would be ejected immediately. Nobody ever asked Obama tough questions. If they did they would be out of a job. Obama even put a gag order on reporters at one point. Nobody said a word.

link   
a reply to: valve

Jim Acosta thinks he is a celebrity now...and, in a way, I guess he is. He is certainly promoting himself like it.

But, he has become cartoonishly aggressive and disrespectful. I don't think President Trump is messing around with this guy now. Acosta has become unworthy of a place in the WH press briefings.

edit on 7-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
Remember the uproar during the 2016 campaign when Trump campaign staffer Cory Lewandowski grabbed a female reporter by the arm to keep her from getting too close to Donald Trump? The media had a fit, including CNN, labeling him as a woman abuser. Corey was ARRESTED for this!

CNN Condemns Lewandowski: www.cnn.com...

Cory eventually had to leave his job.

Jim Acosta karate chops a White House staffer's arm, and his bosses at CNN lavishes the bastard with praise!

See Acosta's physical abuse, close-up: twitter.com...

link   

Link

That took all of 3 seconds
edit on 7-11-2018 by JinMI because: Well 10 seconds...I had to edit the link.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Grambler

He can literally veto and make the public aware of expansions.

Not sign them in secret.

He is as guilty as obama, just in a different way.

I extremely disagree

Although I do not like the surveillance policies you discuss, not vetoing them does not make you as guilty as everyone who has ever abused the law

By that token, every person who has ever voted for welfare is as guilty as every person who has abused welfare

Welfare is not a constitutional violation.

The patriot act and expansion of surveillance laws that use bulk collection, etc, are in fact 4th amendment violations.

The president calling the press the enemy of the people is pretty heightened propaganda.

If he simply acted like an adult and revoked acosta who cares. Its the demagogue that bothers me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
President 1
Member of the white house press Corp 0

Too bad member of the white house press Corp is not a protected class

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Maybe the president should pull the press passes of anyone who asks him uncomfortable questions?

That’ll show the press to report anything critical of the government. Where are my real patriots at?

The questions were dead horses...geez we just had an election and Acosta wants to ask some stupid question about Russian collusion and then didn't really ask a question with a pause for Trump answer about the caravans and just talked. You get like 2 questions and Acosta wanted to go on and on as other reporters should have had a chance too.

Kick his ass out, I'm sure there are 1000s of other reporters that would love to ask hard questions, and not just stupid bloviating.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Which reporter(s) acted in a way consistent with how Acosta has been treating president Trump?

Treating Trump? You mean asking him questions because that is literally all he did. I suppose they all ask questions since that’s their job.

Watch the whole press conference Trump has a dictator complex. He is constantly demanding that reporters “sit down”, “that’s enough”, and “No no no no”. He is upset that Acosta wouldn’t obey him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Lol
Like the press conference doesn't have rules.
You people have problems following rules you dont like.
Trump 1
CNN 0

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here's a link that has the best shot of bully Acosta--from a twitter post--being physical with the intern.

His rude behavior and activism disguised as journalism is enough for having his pass revoked, but what he did with the intern was way over the line. After seeing that clip it is borderline assault considering it was a young female intern doing her job.

CNN continues to be shameless hate promoters & liars and aren't showing the reality tonight.

ETA: carewemust already posted. Disgusting rude sicko Acosta.
edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Treating Trump? You mean asking him questions because that is literally all he did. I suppose they all ask questions since that’s their job.

Watch the whole press conference Trump has a dictator complex. He is constantly demanding that reporters “sit down”, “that’s enough”, and “No no no no”. He is upset that Acosta wouldn’t obey him.

Yeah.......hes insisting that after he answers their questions that they give another presser a chance to ask a question........

God youre the wors political hack on here........Literally we can see that you come on every 2 years by your posting, slam the bord with Political bullcrap until the term is up.........then wait till another cycle.......

We got you figured out man, and we have answered your questions and accusations over and over and over again......

Youve been found out.........

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join