It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

69 Year Old Man Tries To Have Age Legally Changed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A 69 year old man who says that he feels like he's only 49 years old (not having felt him myself I cannot verify that) and who has been told by his doctor that he has the body of a 45 year old has naturally gone to court to have his age legally changed to 49 by having his birth date changed. The case was thrown out..and thank goodness too. I never seem to feel the same age two days in a row. I'd be in and out of court all the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
A 69 year old man who says that he feels like he's only 49 years old (not having felt him myself I cannot verify that) and who has been told by his doctor that he has the body of a 45 year old has naturally gone to court to have his age legally changed to 49 by having his birth date changed. The case was thrown out..and thank goodness too. I never seem to feel the same age two days in a row. I'd be in and out of court all the time.

Neat!

Source?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

LOL
Courts would be tied up with plastic surgery addicted …… people. (not gonna name call)

sheesh.
What will people think of next?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

But he has been around the Sun 69 times, not 49.

Deal with it pal, after all, it's only a number, age that is.

edit on 7-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

LOL
Courts would be tied up with plastic surgery addicted …… people. (not gonna name call)

sheesh.
What will people think of next?
Could be quite useful though.
"Your honor, my client couldn't possibly have robbed that bank last year. He wasn't even born yet."

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well if a man can feel like a woman, why cant I feel younger than I really am.....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Transgenderism should be put to same test in court

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If this works I want to have mine legally changed to state retirement age so I can live it up off my railway pension

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Affluenza

I need to be housed, fed, clothed and for everyone else to give me room because I think I am too rich to be poor!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Strange you should mention banks, after all, they make up numbers and call it monies all the time, or at least The Federal Reserve System does.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
He looks his gae to me I know plenty of people in the late 60's and he is not any younger looking. he is not from the USA

Mr Ratelband, who is a famous motivational speaker and media personality in The Netherlands, was born on March 11 1949.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He might need a hearing on the state of his mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Looks to be In his 60s anyway, 49 my arse.

Think he might want to get his glasses prescription checked before bumping his old gums somewhat.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well if a man can feel like a woman, why cant I feel younger than I really am.....

That's a good point... Where's the bleeding hearts for us discriminated individuals who refuse to grow up!

edit on 7-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
He is a crazy turd.. He got instantly famous in the Netherlands years back for predicting some outcomes for the national soccer/football team. He is a nutcase.. please search him on youtube, you do not need to understand Dutch to evaluate his behavour. He will do ANYTHING for attention. This is just his next ploy to be relevant.
Also: The Netherlands are not infested with identity politics (yet?), so the chances of winning this case are really slim. He will only win attention, his ulimate goal.

Edit, as a bonus: www.mirror.co.uk...

edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I see this as a deep social commentary on there being way too many deep social commentaries.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You can change your gender no problem, but taking a few years off your birthday is just going too far!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I just started my own thread on this as didn't browse 'new' topics!

What do you think?

I've been wanting to do this for the last 10 years now and why shouldn't it be allowed? After all, trans people can change their ID or have no specific ID on their passports, 'gays' can get married and adopt children.... so if they aren't seen as MH victims who can have all these things, then why not be allowed to change our DOB on legal documents? Especially if we look younger than our age and feel it too?

spies can have passports changed to suit them legally aswell and it's also done illegally for certain reasons.

Changing name is also legal, so why not age? Why do Governments need to keep check on our age when we need new Passports etc??

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
whats next - " legally " changing your height ???????????

" i want to identify as 6 foot 2 - respect my prefered measurement "

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You are a genius !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join