It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun nuts will love this...lol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Yeah, that has worked SO well in England. Look at the stabbings that have gone up by 1000-2000% since banning guns. Much of the stabbings are much more brutal than shootings, where someone would get shot with one bullet turns into someone getting 5-20 stab wounds.

ohhh the ignorance....I honestly don't even know where to start so I won't but please, stop making sh!t up because you think it backs up your arguments its just lazy and actually undermines the validity of said arguments.

2000%!

HA!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: rollanotherone
OP thinks the world is rainbows and ponies. People will commit crimes. No. Matter. What.

No... i think the world is a bag of sh1t... and people made it that way

I just believe hand guns are made to kill people and nothing else... and they have no place on Canadian streets

Except in the hands of bad guys. As has been explained to you. Bad guys dont care about your laws or your feelings. Frankly, neither do I. Glad you're in Canada and not here in the States. Might be too many "guns on the streets" for your precious little mind to handle.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

One of the main reasons i never cross the boarder

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Smart move. And we thank you. Now if you could take all the idiots that threaten to move to Canada after an election, we'd be all good. We'd even pay for their plane ticket.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well, if you have someone paying to live with you, it's probably a good idea to maintain the peace of your home and business arraingements and not go out of your way to cross your tenant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join