It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Americans, We Need To Act Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We need to come together and end this debt crisis now. We may not be able to help the world but at least we can lead by example. We used all of our financial bullets to get us out of the last recession. If we have a major natural disaster, like a big earthquake in LA. The entire insurance and bond system could collapse. The rich will become ultra wealthy from inflation and our most vulnerable citizens will starve. If you are into social issues, then US debt should be your number one priority. The life long politicians want us to keep engaged with their meaningless drama bc if we focused on the debt and the politicians on both sides that put us into this situation, we would be hunting them down with pitch forks and torches. Bottom line is we need to cut the #, ignore the drama and fix this problem now!

I am already doing my part. I started a manufacturing business last year. I currently have a 15 man crew and I am already sending orders out of the country to a factory I am setting up. There’s nothing wrong with manufacturing in other countries as long as the tariffs are fair and Trump is already working on that. Don’t tell yourself you can’t help. I didn’t use any investment money to start my business. I did not go to college. I have never had a credit card and I have no debt. I barely had parents and I am from a real hood. I just put in the hard work and in America that’s all you need to succeed. Here are some suggestions that we need to do. All of us need to chip in and turn this debt around before it’s too late. We need to:

Spearhead renewable energy
Spearhead electric vehicles
Spearhead manufacturing
Save your damn money and stop taking on debt

And most importantly stop relying on the politicians that got paid off and put us in this situation to fix it!

We all got the same 24 hours in a day to make a brighter future for our kids and the most vulnerable among us.

Stop wasting time being distracted by the political drama and smoke and mirrors and get to work!

Only we as American citizens can fix this problem on our own shores and hopefully the rest of the world becomes more financially responsibile based on our example.

Worldwide Debt Hits Record
www.cnbc.com...

Here are some tips to starting a manufacturing company. This is essentially what I did.

Pick a product you like. ( I picked textiles)
Find someone that already makes that product. (My partner had only 3 employees when I found him)
Call and contact every business that buys that product and do not stop following up.

It is a shear numbers game and YOU WILL WIN IF YOU DO NOT GIVE UP.
edit on 7-11-2018 by tonycodes because: added some tips for starting a manufacturing company

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I still think they should start a lottery to pay down the debt.

Only those who wish to ‘donate’ so they have a chance at winning ,would be necessary.

Lottery money is big bucks, and I’m sure over time the revenue would be substantial.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The only way to fix it is to End the Fed.

Force our politicians to stop unconstitutionally delegating their responsibility to a non-governmental organization.

It is the job of Congress "To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;" every single day that goes by where the Fed is in charge of our money, all 535 "representatives" are in violation of their oaths.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Save your damn money and stop taking on debt

I would like to point out that MOST Americans make 30k a year or less and they have no choice but to take on more debt as inflation continues to skyrocket.

That's the main economic issue we are facing currently and will be the main reason behind the next correction.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Get out of town! Drowning in debt is a good thing! Ask anyone around here they'll confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Most Americans cannot live without Internet, Iphone, or Cable. Cannot live without at least 2 - 10 pairs of shoes or nice PC/Tablet.

We are spoiled. The poorest among us has access to the public library, free food, and housing.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I applaud your success.

If you're smart, you'll hedge your bets by figuring out how to invest your profits in a currency trading desk. When TSHTF, the US dollar will go utterly worthless. The US is entirely beyond fixing and at this point, may not be worth the effort needed to continue propping it up.

If you want to help "save" the US dollar, there's really only two ways to do that. 1) Return the US to the Republic status it once enjoyed by returning power back to the States and seriously defunding the central Federal government, a pit of waste, fraud, and waste; or 2) Get a new Constitution and set up a Parliamentarian form of government along the Canadian lines.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Actually I used to be a licensed commodity and currency broker. I got out of it when the CBRE crashed, but I will absolutely be hedging my world with that skill. Good for you for knowing that hedge as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Jubilee
is always the answer.

The insanity is believing it can't be done.

The reality is, it is so simple.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If you have no education, you are not helping the country.

If you are sending work outside the country, you are not helping the country.

If you are not increasing tax revenues, you are not helping the country.

Hell, you aren't even building anything, you're just acting as a middleman. A complete drain on the system.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Or we could go back to Reagan who actually tried to shrink government a little bit. That's what we need more of.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I still think they should start a lottery to pay down the debt.

Only those who wish to ‘donate’ so they have a chance at winning ,would be necessary.

Lottery money is big bucks, and I’m sure over time the revenue would be substantial.

Not true. The lottery is mostly played by those of a lower socioeconomic status. Aside from the fact that they literally don't have access to the funds to even begin to make a dent in the debt, you're encouraging a predatory system that takes from those who are stupid enough to participate.

If those people were to pay 5% of income into such a lottery, you would only raise $176 billion annually. It would take over 100 years to pay off the debt at that rate.

If you're serious about wanting to pay down debt, start supporting sane tax rates and proper income taxes.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you don’t know what your talking about, your not helping the country.

originally posted by: Aazadan

If you have no education, you are not helping the country.
WRONG
You only need a high school diploma to start a manufacturing company

If you are sending work outside the country, you are not helping the country.
WRONG
As long as the tariffs are fair its a win win, and Trump is already making that happen

If you are not increasing tax revenues, you are not helping the country.
WRONG
People are needed in this country too for a manufacturing business so you are increasing tax revenue.

Hell, you aren't even building anything, you're just acting as a middleman. A complete drain on the system.
WRONG
I am literally in the business of building things. I am the only thing that keeps the system from draining. You can ask the 15 families I am already supporting here in the USA and soon the many families outside the country that will be joining my company the next couple weeks

edit on 7-11-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I agree that a lottery won’t raise enough money. And not to be totally opposing your thoughts on taxes, that is a good point but I just feel if we leave it up to politicians and their actions it will not get fixed. The only solution I see is good old fashioned hard work on the part of our citizens.
Voting in politicians the last 30 years and leaving it up to them is what caused the debt I feel. Those politicians used their lovely educations to # us..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen

Force our politicians to stop unconstitutionally delegating their responsibility to a non-governmental organization.

It is the job of Congress "To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;" every single day that goes by where the Fed is in charge of our money, all 535 "representatives" are in violation of their oaths.

Well Put . Ah , Exactly . The Fed is the Enemy of American Economics .

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Jubilee
is always the answer.

The insanity is believing it can't be done.

The reality is, it is so simple.

Problem is even if it works, you would have to go through the govt to get it done and my whole point is we need to sidestep the govt process to fix the debt and do what we can ourselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Most Americans cannot live without Internet, Iphone, or Cable. Cannot live without at least 2 - 10 pairs of shoes or nice PC/Tablet.

We are spoiled. The poorest among us has access to the public library, free food, and housing.

Exactly, and this thread probably wont get many hits either, which is the whole issue. Most people are terrible with money and dont care.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen

You cant force them to do anything, we can all vote and pray but guess what? if that worked we wouldnt have the debt in the first place bc thats how it got created. We cant make anymore excuses or pass blame. Time to sidestep the govt and get to work. I do agree the fed is an issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Gonna have to be Devil's Advocate. Saying this won't change a damn thing with a full swamp invested in Goldman Sachs, etc. There wouldn't be enough people as it is anyway to have it happen, heck can't even gather enough of the masses to go independent to crush the two party system!

S&F despite the above, good thinking.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

let me ask you something... do you have all the things that you're telling others to live without?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join