It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & CNN's Jim Acosta get into heated exchange.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Don't forget he probably complains about low wages, too. And Big Business influencing policy. And health care costs. And thinks education is massively underfunded. He holds these beliefs all unironically along side his belief in open borders and unlimited immigration.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
He's a whiny bitch. He doesn't quote or report on Trump he yells statements. He can still report on the POTUS he just has to do it from outside, back in his office or whatever hole he crawls out of everyday.

CNN doubling down also is just ludicrous. The media is a laughing stock...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If that was assault i'm an antarctic camel.

In my country the press are allowed to ask questions and the politicians politely listen, they don't try to talk drown out the questions by constantly interrupting them and having one of their goons snatch the microphone away from them.

I don't know the guy but he was trying to do his job, and the POTUS and his lackies were trying to silence him, that is clearly visible and you need glasses if you can't see it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Sublimecraft

For what its worth, I thought this was fantastic; Acosta asking Trump uncomfortable questions and Trump himming and hawwing like a baffoon desperately trying to stop someone from asking questions because he can't answer them without looking like a fool.

The whole thing was hilarious.

Right at the end, he throws in "are you worried about the indictments coming down" or something like that hahahahahaha!

It was a great performance by everyone.
Very funny stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Once again Jim and CNN desperately defend the Migrant Caravans by suggesting that they aren't invaders? if they aren't invaders why wont CNN invite them to their HQ and let them camp out for a few days or so?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The reporter was a bully whom was bullying the president. I don't remember the PRESS being this hostile to Obama or when his scandals happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trump can really get away with anything.

Imagine if Obama did this? FOX news questioned his characterization of some issue, and Obama said "shut up and sit down".

Look at how Trump acts. He is irritated and can barley stand a minute of someone questioning his dogma.

And no, I'm not CNN shill or supporter, they are mainstream manipulators, but a president should know how to handle these differing opinions.

THIS is why the country is so divided. Trump bullies and ignores the other sides while his supporters cheer at this act of idiocracy.

Shame on all of you who support a president who can't even handle questions from democrats...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

So questioning his characterization of migrants and the on-going investigation of Russia is bullying?

The president ignored his questioned and told him to shut up and sit down. Yet, trump is the one being bullied!!! HA!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The president replied to his questions adequately, and he is not entitled to all the press time in the world. There are a number of questions per reporter, and each has to take their turns.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that this whole thing seems like the plot of some really crappy movie from the 70s that no one has ever heard of?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join