It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & CNN's Jim Acosta get into heated exchange.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know chicks who can 'sound' like they are having an orgasm ...it that the same logic? Nothing for a lot of good talk?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Very Fake News - Now The Scoop!

Who do you write for? I’d love to read some of your pieces.

I linked a thread that should better explain. My work--like Acosta--was in broadcast media.

Ohhhhhhhh 😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: proximo

Trump was there to answer questions was he not?

If he can't handle the hard questions and needs to resort to insults and commands he's really in the wrong line of work, or not as the case may be.

As to the mike situation, to be honest, and like i have said, the woman was the one that was handsy and aggressive.

The caravan is no invasion as anyone with half a brain can establish.

Fact is Trump refused to address the question if he had been willing to answer such there would have been no issue really.

But i guess opinions are like bumholes, everyone else has one, and other peoples generally stink.

Invasion is defined as - An unwanted incursion into another’s domain.

Over half the us population would call the caravan unwanted. So yes they are considered to be invaders by many including myself.

I don’t want them for 2 reasons. One it is a blatant violation of the spirit of us law, and without enforcement of laws we eventually get anarchy. In this case it means anybody that wants into the us would be allowed in.

This brings me to reason number 2. Economics. The last thing we need right now is low skilled workers. Automation and ai is projected to wipe out 50 percent of all jobs within the next 20 to 30 years. We can’t afford our social safety nets as is.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Trump was there to answer questions was he not?

Trump answered the questions; he said he considered the caravan an invasion.

He also acknowledged that Acosta has a diffrence of opinion on the subject, but that his own opinion is that he considers the caravan an invasion and that answers the question why he uses the description.

Acosta than asked why the president used a video of migrants breaking through a wall; and the president answered he used the video because it happened.... it must have happened theirs a video apparently.

Acosta didnt like the answers and became biligerant toward the president. At the same time the president became biligerant toward Acosta.

Both men didnt act in a dignified manner; but the president did answer the questions.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sometimes he almost did. Turned out to be a big act though. Other than Ron Paul, Obama was the first candidate that interested me in awhile because he was directly & openly opposing our stupid wars of aggression/imperialism.

But then he forgot those promises quicker than it takes to say "deep state tool." Then got a Nobel Peace Prize. Sheesh. Give me a guy that tries to keep his promises and I can put up with a little bluster and ego. Hell, it takes a hard ass in that environment. We'll see how it goes though.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Being a jackass in the White House is a right reserved exclusively for elected officials.

#Acosta2020

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is great example of how gullibly stupid the American public is. This whole thing is as fake as the wrestling.
Afterwards in private sitting they have a beer together and laugh as you all. Yet you come to this thread and argue like thread trolls as if it was legitimate. Trump before he was president was a reality TV star. Wakey up.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It kinda is the same logic, although chicks faking orgasms don't have quite as far reaching consequences.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It kinda is the same logic, although chicks faking orgasms don't have quite as far reaching consequences.

Says who??

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I agree and yeah that Nobel peace prize was an absolute farce.... Well being top dog is a tough job I would imagine so here's to hoping cheetolini does affect some positive change ...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Says who??

]

My ego....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Horsesheat!

I saw it too.
edit on 7-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Horsesheat!

And deep too! 32,000+ uninformed & silly one-liners in a year and a half!

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
This is great example of how gullibly stupid the American public is. This whole thing is as fake as the wrestling.
Afterwards in private sitting they have a beer together and laugh as you all. Yet you come to this thread and argue like thread trolls as if it was legitimate. Trump before he was president was a reality TV star. Wakey up.

You might be right; what does that win you? Is it really a virtue to be "woke" to the fact that you are a slave with no end in sight? Your still a slave to these overlords.
edit on 7-11-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

I have Perfect 20/20 Vision , and I can Even See Through You .................

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Horsesheat!

And deep too! 32,000+ uninformed & silly one-liners in a year and a half!

Sometimes, I think Silly must be 12-13 years old. Not too much depth there.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Imagine if it was a fox reporter. EVERY SINGLE LIB on this site would Be SCREECHING

Pathetic. They’re defending him while autistically screeching about ‘mean words’ and fake rape accusations.

Again. The left is pathetic

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

"Invasion is defined as - An unwanted incursion into another’s domain."

Its also defined as "an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force."

I don't see any army.

Going with your definition through the native indigenous people must be rather miffed with quite a few of you colonists then.

So don't let them in because they have no skills?

What happened to give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just posted this in the other thread, many lulz incoming.....

**BREAKING (Video)** Jim Acosta gives up his White House hard pass to security.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

"Invasion is defined as - An unwanted incursion into another’s domain."

Its also defined as "an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force."

I don't see any army.

Going with your definition through the native indigenous people must be rather miffed with quite a few of you colonists then.

So don't let them in because they have no skills?

What happened to give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?

Different time when we actually needed low skilled workers, because that is what 80 percent of the jobs required.

This really is not hard to understand. Automation, things like self driving cars and trucks, robots, and kiosks/humanness checkout at retail are a certainty.

We are already running a trillion dollar deficit, which I bet you somehow blame trump for.

You also want universal health care which will cost another 3 trillion a year and you want welfare for everyone out of work.

The math is not hard - that is impossible. If I was ignorant and thought money was produced from thin air I would be all for migrants.

We are screwed already, deliberately making the problem worse is disgraceful. That is what the democrats are willing to do all for power.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join