It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & CNN's Jim Acosta get into heated exchange.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: walkinghomer
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't know you but by your response I can conclude that you're probably kitty cat too. Guys, allow the journalist to ask those uncomfortable difficult questions. Its there job, stop taking it personal..

being an unprofessional douche and trying to trap an elected official with carefully designed questions to get a political response is not ''doing their job''

Acosta doesnt want an honest answer from Trump, he wants to provoke Trump into doing something or saying something stupid so CNN Can run it front page for the next month.

I think Trump does a great job giving Acosta even time to answer a question. If that was me, I'd never even allow that p.o.s to talk, let alone take the mic.

Acosta's got skeletons in his closet, even I dont think he believes what he says. He's got someone holding something over him forcing him to act this way. Why would any reasonable person destroy their reputation, daily, on the global stage like that with total nonsense?

I didn't see any of the questions as a trap question. They could easily be answered and leave the president in a good stance. I do think President Trump was a little upset with losing the house and probably had the firing of Jeff Session on his mind. Jim Acosta simply pushed him a little too hard and he got upset.

Its hard to fine good genuine journalist nowadays. There's a journalist who worked for CNN then move to Fox and completely change his way of thinking and the party they support. That leaves me to believe a lot of these folks are just there for the job. They will say and do whatever they're told.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Reply to Aboveboard:

The indictments have had nothing to do with the original reason for the special council. The only reason for these are to pressure people close to trump to roll over on him. Dirty, dirty tactics. BS!

Sounds like someone hasn’t read what the scope of Mueller actually is...shocking I know.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Really ? Do you Know who Jim Acosta is ? He is Not a Journalist , but a Lout ! He does Not Report News , his Vanity Creates it , and you are Actually Defending this Pompous Ahass ? .......LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I thought he should’ve been done when he was screaming at the Kim trump summit.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Acosta's got skeletons in his closet, even I dont think he believes what he says. He's got someone holding something over him forcing him to act this way. Why would any reasonable person destroy their reputation, daily, on the global stage like that with total nonsense?

I've reflected on that as well. Tapper too. I think the Prez should get Peter Thiel to run the whole toolbox of the Palantir program on Schiff, Shumer, Acosta, Tapper, etc. See what turns up.

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The Democrat Party Leaks More than my Prostate , and I Pee All the Time , I Think ............)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

See, this is how it works when you're not emotionally invested in ATS - you too are entitled to your opinion, this is how it works in threads where the OP gets opposing emotionally charged opinions - all are welcome to come and vent here in this thread.

Anyone who has "emotionally charged opinions" about this is clearly too sensitive for this cruel world and should find the nearest tall building, climb to the top and jump tf off.

I'm now starting to think that he should also be charged with deprivation of liberty, battery and rape - its clear on the video he was attempting to rape her.

Thoughts?

Clear evidence that she viciously beat Acosta:

(whatever you do, don't discuss Acostas exchange with Trump, we don't need to read that mental gymnastics, just keep doing what you're doing)

If you want to know what I think, you just have to ask!

So here's what happened: Sniffleupagus has been #ting his pants all day because the Dems took the House. For some unknowable reason, he felt the need to spend half an hour rambling incoherently through a bunch of excuses on national television.

When it was his turn, Acosta tried to ask Trump about his bull# "invasion" narrative and that triggered Trump because he's stressed out and all he really wants to do is bury his face in a big bucket of KFC. So he went with some # about CNN's ratings which he knows plays well to his Fox News watching base. Acosta smelled his weakness and because he really dgaf, he kept right on going.

Microphone passing chick has a pretty cushy job and she doesn't want to lose it, so she went berserk and struck Jim Acosta like one of those meth heads who calls the cops because her bf smoked up her stash and gave her chlamydia and then when the cops drag him out from under the bed and cuff him she's having a change of heart and smacking on the cops hysterically screeching, "Don't hurt him! He didn't do nothin!"

Clearly, she's the enemy of the people.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really ? Do you Know who Jim Acosta is ? He is Not a Journalist , but a Lout ! He does Not Report News , his Vanity Creates it , and you are Actually Defending this Pompous Ahass ? .......LOL

You are clearly acting off emotions and the little you know about the man. There's no doubt he has an agenda but again there was nothing wrong with the questions and President Trump could have answered quite easily. To believe it was a trap question is questioning President Trump ability to think on the spot

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Acosta should have been accosted...These clowns and this one especially are not interested in journalism...Their function is to embarrass the President...CNN should be removed from the White House, permanently...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

She was actually hitting at him. I saw the whole thing. He was pushing her hand away.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Microphone passing chick has a pretty cushy job and she doesn't want to lose it, so she went berserk and struck Jim Acosta like one of those meth heads who calls the cops because her bf smoked up her stash and gave her chlamydia and then when the cops drag him out from under the bed and cuff him she's having a change of heart and smacking on the cops hysterically screeching, "Don't hurt him! He didn't do nothin!"

Clearly, she's the enemy of the people.

This made me smile

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Trump was unhinged. Never actually answered the questions the reporters asked. Just kept going off on his little tantrants.
And the constant patting himself on the back as usual.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She was actually hitting at him. I saw the whole thing. He was pushing her hand away.

Given how your brain functions, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Not even a little bit.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

My Condolences of Not Having A CLUE..................

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I've reflected on that as well. Tapper too. I think the Prez should get Peter Thiel to run the whole toolbox of the Palantir program on Schiff, Shumer, Acosta, Tapper, etc. See what turns up.

And that's why you're an authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thoughts and Prayers for Your Bizarre Capitalization and Punctuation Disorder....................

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: The GUT

And that's why you're an authoritarian.

Someone has to be . Grow a Pair ........

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow
Grump was sure trumpy this morning.
Afraid of cnn.
Lol

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I think that's the time to smack him in the face with a few rotten eggs, to be honest. LoL

When he tells you to " to sit down and STFU" that is.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thank you kind sir. I will continue with not having a clue..lol..roll eyes and head..Try being objective and see how much you're able to see things clearer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join