It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & CNN's Jim Acosta get into heated exchange.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fake News Acosta did more to that woman than what "Dr" Christine Ballsy Fraud alleged happened her.

Me too Jim!

#MeToo

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Interesting how the President never admitted his “invasion “ rhetoric was BS...and instead the journalist who asked the question (and was treated very rudely by the President) is the one you are bashing.

Trump obviously is uncomfortable with the many indictments that already
Have come down from the Mueller investigation.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: notsure1
When the POTUS tells you to sit down and STFU you sit down and STFU.

What the hell is wrong with people. Even if you dont respect the man respect the office.

No, Unless you are military or under his employ, he is not king.

What a shock, a Dem who believes mob behavior TRUMPS professional courtesy and decorum. Some people just can’t grasp the concept of manners. I bet Acosta wouldn’t treat any other world leader like that (outside of constantly asking stupid questions that nobody but him wants an answer to, then when answered, continues to ask the already answered question).

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Reply to Aboveboard:

The indictments have had nothing to do with the original reason for the special council. The only reason for these are to pressure people close to trump to roll over on him. Dirty, dirty tactics. BS!
edit on 7-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Legal punishment is in order. CNN sent letter supporting Acosta last hour.

Acosta whacked her arm! He should step down immediately, as he
committed an act of violence against a woman.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why Acosta is asking a question regarding a matter of opinion and declaring his opinion as if it were fact? How is that even described as journalism with a strait face? Its punditry and has no place at a presidential press conference. If Acosta wants to be a pundit and put his opinions out there I'm sure CNN can give him his own panel show; but if he's going to call him self a journalists he should act like one.

To be clear I agree with Acosta's opinion here; I don't think the migrant caravan is all that big a deal and can only be considered an invasion by the most grandest of measures ... but that's an opinion not a fact.

edit on 7-11-2018 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm so satisfied with Trump as my president. It's the vote that keeps on giving.

"Let me run the country, you run CNN".

Very good.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You may be right in that the caravan alone is not an invasion but given that and the 1,100 plus a day that is trying to enter on a daily basis for as many years as it has been going on, that is an invasion...

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The anti-Trumper's biggest fears in today's day and age is not injustice, tyranny, crime or violence, but with what words the president uses. There is little doubt that Acosta goes home thinking he saved the world because he wagged his finger at the president.

link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: notsure1
When the POTUS tells you to sit down and STFU you sit down and STFU.

What the hell is wrong with people. Even if you dont respect the man respect the office.

No, Unless you are military or under his employ, he is not king.

At the end of Obamas 8 years i couldnt stand the man .And now I still cant .

But if I were to ever talk to him I would say yes sir and no sir and treat him with the utmost respect .

And he isnt even POTUS anymore.

Thats the difference between adults and childish idiots .

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Prez needs to bar him for 30 days for the way he treated a woman. It's like the guy has never been a journalist before. Everybody gets a chance not just YOU!!!

edit on 7-11-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You guys have got to be kidding me if you think that was an assault..OMG..I dont care much for CNN but the press has a right to be there and ask the president questions. I do believe that there should be rules and respect for the president. If he ask you to stop and move on then respect that. Why can't you President Trump supporters just call a spade a spade. This was not an assault and nothing was wrong with the questions being asked.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Bottom Line , Jim Acosta is a P ussy . The Guy Needs to have a Corrective Foot up his Ahass .

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

There is nothing wrong asking uncomfortable questions, we sometimes get the most sincere answers. Again, nothing wrong with the questions asked

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I'm so satisfied with Trump as my president. It's the vote that keeps on giving.

"Let me run the country, you run CNN".

Very good.

Ti's a beautiful thing to see this unfold...

CNN should just shut it down, they are now declared enemy of the people.

"When you report fake news, which CNN does a lot, you are the enemy of the people."

Ti's very good.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't know you but by your response I can conclude that you're probably kitty cat too. Guys, allow the journalist to ask those uncomfortable difficult questions. Its there job, stop taking it personal..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

There is nothing wrong asking uncomfortable questions, we sometimes get the most sincere answers. Again, nothing wrong with the questions asked

I agree. It's just, for me, that he kept hogging the mike and his last one was a completely different topic. Sure Trump was short and rude, but that doesn't make Acosta right.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't know you but by your response I can conclude that you're probably kitty cat too. Guys, allow the journalist to ask those uncomfortable difficult questions. Its there job, stop taking it personal..

being an unprofessional douche and trying to trap an elected official with carefully designed questions to get a political response is not ''doing their job''

Acosta doesnt want an honest answer from Trump, he wants to provoke Trump into doing something or saying something stupid so CNN Can run it front page for the next month.

I think Trump does a great job giving Acosta even time to answer a question. If that was me, I'd never even allow that p.o.s to talk, let alone take the mic.

Acosta's got skeletons in his closet, even I dont think he believes what he says. He's got someone holding something over him forcing him to act this way. Why would any reasonable person destroy their reputation, daily, on the global stage like that with total nonsense?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I agree. It's just, for me, that he kept hogging the mike and his last one was a completely different topic. Sure Trump was short and rude, but that doesn't make Acosta right.

Agreed as well. There has to be some level of respect for the office of the President

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I think you are right; and that is a really sad position for journalism as a whole to be in.

Ray Stannard Baker must be spinning in his grave.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join