It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & CNN's Jim Acosta get into heated exchange.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

On another video, Acosta can be seen hitting a female staffers arm who was instructed to remove Acostas mic

"Hitting?" lmao. The "hit" is at 00:29 in this video:

Twitter is going berserk over that particular incident calling for Acosta to be arrested for assault.

You mean the fake af wingnut concern trolls?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

For what its worth, I thought this was fantastic; Acosta asking Trump uncomfortable questions and Trump himming and hawwing like a baffoon desperately trying to stop someone from asking questions because he can't answer them without looking like a fool.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Alot more evidence of a crime then the dems had on KAV.

Lock him up he must be serial rapist if he would just strike a woman like that .
edit on 7-11-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Alot more evidence of a crime then the dem had on KAV

You mean evidence of that chick viciously striking Jim Acosta and trying to rip the microphone from his hand?

link   
He's just an anti-Trump protester with a microphone.

link   
A missed "Don't taze me, bro," moment if there ever was one.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: notsure1

Alot more evidence of a crime then the dem had on KAV

You mean evidence of that chick viciously striking Jim Acosta and trying to rip the microphone from his hand?

Where is the KAV was a rapist evidence?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Even more ridiculous were the stupid questions acosta was trying to get out of his fake-news mouth...

asking Trump if he is worried about indictments related to Mueller's investigation...

Does acosta not watch any news besides CNN??? Because Trump has never been worried about any indictments because the Russia collusion investigation is an investigation of a hoax!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Acosta.
"I din do nuffin."

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

As opposed to Obama or Clinton who would go years without a presser.....least not til the questions could all be coordianted and answers agreed too.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

For what its worth, I thought this was fantastic; Acosta asking Trump uncomfortable questions and Trump himming and hawwing like a baffoon desperately trying to stop someone from asking questions because he can't answer them without looking like a fool.

You mean look like the fool asking him the questions?

Perception is a helluva thing, ain't it?

edit on 7-11-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My gosh, he tapped her arm slightly as she was trying to rip the microphone from his hand! ASSAULT!

*clutches pearls*
edit on 11/7/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was watching the press conference, Trump actually started to step away from the podium as if to either end the conference super early or to get the attention of security to remove Acosta from the room. To that end, there might have been some movement towards the crowd from back corners of the room.

In other words, Acosta almost got himself accosted, bigly.

link   
One of the greatest moments in T.V. history and a blow for true journalism:

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
My gosh, he tapped her arm slightly as she was trying to rip the microphone from his hand! ASSAULT!

*clutches pearls*

You guys are just outraged at "paper burning on a video" or a Roseanne Bar joke.

This is no big deal though lol.

link   
That's not an assault, talk about grasping at straws. Also a heated exchange is a somewhat hyperbolic description, trump was called out and couldn't handle it so he jumped straight to criticize CNN's ratings ,typical deflection.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I watched the briefing today, and am just gobsmacked at how rude and obnoxious Jim Acosta and the rest of the CNN so-called reporters are. They aren't just persistent, but are borderline crazy aggressive.

How Trump puts up with their hate, rudeness, lies, misrepresentations, and hype against him everyday is a testament to this president's endurance.

Acosta wanted to ask 1/2 dozen questions while the whole room full of reporters were waiting to ask theirs.

He was not only rude to the President he was rude to all the other reporters as he grandstanded their time...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Let's be serious. This isn't assault. It's just the childish, narcissistic movements of Acosta.

It kind of reminds me of the Michelle Fields/Corey Lewandowski episode, where triggered anti-Trumpers went out of their way to try to prove assault where it didn't happen. Let's not turn into that.

Exhibit A:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I was watching the press conference, Trump actually started to step away from the podium as if to either end the conference super early or to get the attention of security to remove Acosta from the room.

I thought El Trumperino was going to go out there and suplex Jimbo himself.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Sure is. Like for example, when someone asks a question, some folks first instincts is to assume they are educated enough to have a critical mind capable of understanding the situation enough that they desire to learn whatever they don't know/understand. They then respond to the question in kind, and debate ensues.

Others, I assume, hear a question asking something they don't like and feel a visceral reaction born from some kind of primal hatred towards anyone doubting/questioning the authority of their tribal leader, and move to immediately quash any kind of criticality towards their tribe, couched under the perception that they and their tribe are uniquely right and righteous, and everyone else isn't.

Really fascinating stuff: sociology and humans evolution out of tribalism is, eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join