It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the pipe bomb hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Rauol?

Clearly this was a job for Carlos Danger.

Look for naughty pics on the van.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

That is not proof. She could have just got the picture and made the rest up.
She needs to post original pic with the time stamp.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai
Sounds a bit hoaxy to me...
mods ?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Doesn't She first have to get blown up before We know what really happened?
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

All the testimonies and pictures are faked then?

More here -
from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Soros Pelosi, knows how to hire the actors NPCs!

/Sarcasm by thew way I don't believe that!
edit on 7-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: /s

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hmm... She Seemed Very Confident BEFORE the Mid Terms that She would be Speaker Again . Cowinkydink ? I do not suspect it was Her Idea though , Massive Brain Cell Loss could not Contrive a Plan such as that , She Had Help .

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday I think we can rule out Hillary...the "bomber" is still breathing.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't put anything past Pelosi, and it is an interesting theory but I can't bring myself to buy into this guy's insanity. By all accounts the bomber was a nut job, even Trump called him a looney extremist.

I somehow doubt all of his devices failed to go off by accident, so I do believe he intended to send a message vs. harm anyone, but there is no way to know for sure. What we do know is that the devices were actual explosives that apparently were more than capable of detonating. This put a lot of people in danger, including the Postal Service employees. Volatile devices like that can be set off by shock, static and all that by sending them in the mail to homes and businesses (and by building them in the first place) he demonstrated no sort of regard for the lives of others

I can only hope he gets the most severe penalties allowed by law. We don't need anyone disrespecting our country by trying to kill their fellow Citizens over a stinkin political disagreement (more like a brawl, but the point holds)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Nancy polosi isn’t that smart

If anybody is involved it’s going to be Mueller & Brennan

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai
If you’re like me, you like a good old fashioned conspiracy theory. Here’s a fun one for you:

Nancy Pelosi funded and/or orchestrated Cesar Sayoc’s fake pipe bombs.

Oct 18, 2018
Nancy Pelosi is confronted by Cuban protestors in Miami calling her a communist. According to the media, she was there for a campaign event for Donna Shalala. The only event listed for that day on Shalala’s website was the same as all other days: phone bank.

Oct 22, 2018
Four days after Pelosi’s visit to Miami, the first of the pipe bombs arrives at the home of George Soros. The bomb did not go off, as it was not meant to. The package was not marked by the USPS, and was probably delivered by hand. George Soros is also known to have funded a number of radical left wing mobs. He could have been directly involved with this hoax as well.

Oct 26, 2018
Cesar Sayoc was arrested for the crime in question. His van was immaculately clean. The pro trump images on his van appeared to be professionally done and they had not faded in the Florida sun, suggesting that they had been done recently.

Motive
I believe that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated this hoax to tarnish the reputation of the Republican Party just enough to swing the house back to the Democrats, so that she could become the de facto leader of the Democratic Party, as speaker of the house. She had nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

You give her WAYYYY too much credit. And she has no power to pull it off

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The reverse. Soros orchestrated it, Pelosi was there for instruction on how to play it and relay that information to others.

In particular,

This is the sort of stuff I miss about the ATS of old.

The difference? It would be debunked even quicker then. Now any political conspiracy flies.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

She certainly is kookie enough.
I do not think her failing attention
is sharp enough though.

Interesting that you believe the whole
scenario was phony.
There are credible people who have concluded
the same.
She is falling right into the trap. The spider and the fly.
S&F
edit on 8-11-2018 by Wildmanimal because: add line

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I somehow doubt all of his devices failed to go off by accident,

have you read any of the threads?
the guy put them together all wrong. they were not working devices.

not mentally able to do something that complex

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I still believe the deep state (some intelligence agency and or FBI) were the culprits.

i'm with you on that conclusion...

the faux bombs were too widely spread out...to be perpetrated by that 'lone-wolf' alone...
a wide spread/far reaching organization like a deep-state group of bad actors still within the FBI
(or even some of the Military CID still loyal to Øbama ) would have the resources to make & deliver 14 such packages all over the USA and leave a few faux-bombs in USPS facilities waiting to be discovered

at least thats the thoughts i had even before the 'patsy' was known to be a Van Dweller in the same county as the infamous Parkland School Shooting last year in which the Department has some 'X-Splaining-to-Do' --->see: "The Sheriff of Broward County administers the largest fully accredited sheriff's office in the United States with 5,800 employees and an annual operating budget of $730 million."

the 'patsy' was conviently found quickly in broward county where the Strong-Cities-Network Program operates...just proposing a few 'dots' to connect, i tip my tin foil hat

edit on th30154168571308012018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: JBurns

I somehow doubt all of his devices failed to go off by accident,

have you read any of the threads?
the guy put them together all wrong. they were not working devices.

not mentally able to do something that complex

I seriously doubt they were meant to go off, just meant to look scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join