It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the pipe bomb hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well it could be that she was just there to set the plan in motion. I’d assume that it’s well within her capabilities to give someone the old “Remember when we scratched you back...” speech. She can be quite convincing. 165 million dems say so.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No I didn't. Sorry didn't play the correct semantics. I will now correct that.
I merely pointed out the flaw in the OP that the stickers were not just recently placed by a FF'ing Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

So the sticker part is out. It just doesn’t explain why Pelosi was in Miami within the timeframe of standard shipping.
edit on 2018117 by scolai because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

That's a possibility.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks you get what I was saying, or at least until I changed it. Didn't think a mod would agree with the premise here.

Here's what one source says on it:

Pelosi was there for a fundraising event with some pro-Castro regime Democrats.

more here
Plus, DWS supporting her in the the traditionally Right leaning Miami.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a great deal of reaching on it...but sure, run with it and see where it goes.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Easy man, she is 1/1625th cuban!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What do you have as proof to validate your headline assertion other than your own mixture of suppositions and

could-a-bes'' .

You could have just as easily drawn the conclusion that it was Soros himself that did it. Or Clinton who did it. Or Waters who did it. Your timeline has absolutely noting to do with proof, only her schedule prior to the events.

The whole op is nothing more than your own opinions wrapped in partisan mongering yet you headline is as an actual fact. Bosh to this whole notion.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai
If you’re like me, you like a good old fashioned conspiracy theory. Here’s a fun one for you:

Nancy Pelosi funded and/or orchestrated Cesar Sayoc’s fake pipe bombs.

Oct 18, 2018
Nancy Pelosi is confronted by Cuban protestors in Miami calling her a communist. According to the media, she was there for a campaign event for Donna Shalala. The only event listed for that day on Shalala’s website was the same as all other days: phone bank.

Oct 22, 2018
Four days after Pelosi’s visit to Miami, the first of the pipe bombs arrives at the home of George Soros. The bomb did not go off, as it was not meant to. The package was not marked by the USPS, and was probably delivered by hand. George Soros is also known to have funded a number of radical left wing mobs. He could have been directly involved with this hoax as well.

Oct 26, 2018
Cesar Sayoc was arrested for the crime in question. His van was immaculately clean. The pro trump images on his van appeared to be professionally done and they had not faded in the Florida sun, suggesting that they had been done recently.

Motive
I believe that Nancy Pelosi orchestrated this hoax to tarnish the reputation of the Republican Party just enough to swing the house back to the Democrats, so that she could become the de facto leader of the Democratic Party, as speaker of the house. She had nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

The reverse.

Soros orchestrated it, Pelosi was there for instruction on how to play it and relay that information to others.

This is the sort of stuff I miss about the ATS of old.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Oct 26, 2018 Cesar Sayoc was arrested for the crime in question. His van was immaculately clean. The pro trump images on his van appeared to be professionally done and they had not faded in the Florida sun, suggesting that they had been done recently.

Incorrect, they were present in Novemeber 2017-see here.

He had them professionally printed, a collage of his personal meme collection.

I'm NOT saying those stickers were put up in 2017 by Pelosi's scheme.

How did Fox get the photo if it was saved on a phone?

link   

Pelosi was in MIamI? You think an old woman is going to go to MIami to orchestrate this thing? Hell man, she is an old lady who is very rich with a certain amount of power and connections all over the place. You think she is going to go to MIami to take care of this herself?

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Relax Terry... it's in the conspiracies forum..not the news forum.

A2D

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

What do you have as proof to validate your headline assertion other than your own mixture of suppositions and

could-a-bes'' .

You could have just as easily drawn the conclusion that it was Soros himself that did it. Or Clinton who did it. Or Waters who did it. Your timeline has absolutely noting to do with proof, only her schedule prior to the events.

The whole op is nothing more than your own opinions wrapped in partisan mongering yet you headline is as an actual fact. Bosh to this whole notion.

Exactly! We could just of assumed that Hillary was behind this since the bomb was going to her place while only Bill was there, and she could have ridden that during the 2020 election cycle, or we could also show that she was also in Florida when the packages were sent.

I would go so far as to say that there is more evidence that Hillary and Soros are behind this whole affair than "drool at the podium" Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yeah, thanks for that. It's just that to me it isn't even a conspiracy. It's a, wait for it, ''pipedream''.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yeah, thanks for that. It's just that to me it isn't even a conspiracy. It's a, wait for it, ''pipedream''.

*Theory

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Look at the comments under the Twitter link to the image.

They are using your photo on @FoxNews right now. Did you grant them permission?

No I did not.

She gave AP permission.

Once an image hits the internet anyone can use it, being legal to do so is another issue. Dunno if she challenged Fox on taking the image.

edit on 7-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: an*

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

edit on 2018117 by scolai because: Unnecessary

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

could-a-bes'' .

Far more ‘evidence’ than what there is to support the narrative that the President is a racist.

But yet there are people who believe that wild conspiracy

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm satisfied that Sayoc is guilty.

could some scheming democrat operative have befriended Sayoc recently and guided him along to do this?
not ruling that out.
call him 'Raoul'...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Rich old white lady in Miami? Perfect camouflage, could blend in anywhere. Who is to say that van didn’t already come with some decals. In fact rather than collage his Twitter memes, maybe he made twitter posts of the the collage broken down?

Got to think all crazy like a fox for this thing to work out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join