It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know how to unite us all.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
As I read a thread about Don Jr. possibly being indicted for perjury, and seeing the question asked by some on the left, if he should be punished or ignored, it hit me. A large portion of the anger from me at least, stems from Hillary blatantly breaking the law, and smugly pretending our petty system is beneath her. And to have her base (lie all you want, you defend her at every turn) continue to deflect her deeds, is the driving force IMHO. She didn't win, she isn't supposed to be anyone important to democrats anymore, according to those who show up in each and every Hillary thread. So why not offer up a sacrifice? Throw her ass to the wolves. You think she wouldn't do the same to you? Between that, and the media just showing the clips of Trump saying dumb things, without interjecting their hyperbole, we would be singing Koom-Buy-YA within minutes.

If you don't agree, then puppies will die.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nah, We all just need to watch an Aldo Nova vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

There is only one way to unite us all:

An alien attack

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

An alien attack

I say completely legalize it, everywhere . Aliens will surely reveal themselves once they see how "chill" the entire world is.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As I read a thread about Don Jr. possibly being indicted for perjury, and seeing the question asked by some on the left, if he should be punished or ignored, it hit me. A large portion of the anger from me at least, stems from Hillary blatantly breaking the law, and smugly pretending our petty system is beneath her. And to have her base (lie all you want, you defend her at every turn) continue to deflect her deeds, is the driving force IMHO. She didn't win, she isn't supposed to be anyone important to democrats anymore, according to those who show up in each and every Hillary thread. So why not offer up a sacrifice? Throw her ass to the wolves. You think she wouldn't do the same to you? Between that, and the media just showing the clips of Trump saying dumb things, without interjecting their hyperbole, we would be singing Koom-Buy-YA within minutes.

You were reading a thread about Donny Jr. being indicted and you came up with the solution to throw Hillary Clinton to the wolves?

How in the world did that train of thought happen?

Why not throw them all to the wolves? Donny and Hillary and ll the others? Except... after two years of all Republican everything and no indictments for Hillary, I wouldn't hold my breath for it being any different under the new House.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Thanks for the link.....I love
Aldo Nova!!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

You were reading a thread about Donny Jr. being indicted and you came up with the solution to throw Hillary Clinton to the wolves?

Why not throw them all to the wolves? Donny and Hillary and ll the others? Except... after two years of all Republican everything and no indictments for Hillary, I wouldn't hold my breath for it being any different under the new House.

LOL, I can completely see how YOU might miss it. See, justice is a funny thing. When you want it applied to some, but not to others, it becomes something completely different than "justice". Did Hillary break the law? Did Eric Holder commit perjury? Did Don Jr. commit perjury? I guess it all depends on what you consider "justice". It's a shame that I even had to explain that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: irishmen3g

No worries. Think how much better the world would be if everyone watched that vid BEFORE posting. It would be a much better place....and far more intelligent discussions.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

LOL, I can completely see how YOU might miss it. See, justice is a funny thing. When you want it applied to some, but not to others, it becomes something completely different than "justice". Did Hillary break the law? Did Eric Holder commit perjury? Did Don Jr. commit perjury? I guess it all depends on what you consider "justice". It's a shame that I even had to explain that.

Well, you're wrong. I would love to see any criminal in jail, Hillary included. I just pointed out that there was no chance in hell of that happening under Trump. We just had two years of failed promises, or maybe intentional lies. The result?

Prove me wrong. How many times was Hillary indicted under the all Republican House, Senate, DoJ, FBI and the White House?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I still wonder why the pro trump crowd mentions Billary. If she's that important to you, then maybe you guys should have voted for her as it seems many of you are obsessed with her.

I have been saying follow up on all the investigations...whether clinton or trump. Follow them and see where the trail leads. If there are crimes, prosecute. If there aren't crimes then drop it.

She's a has-been. Stop bringing her up and her topic will die quietly.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'll throw candidates I like to the wolves if it saves the puppies

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Did she blatantly break the law OR did Trump and Fox and Brietbart and the Republicans who were trying to destroy her politically because she was a threat as a potential President lie and Say she did - but was all political theatre to destroy her career????

Tell me exactly what she really did, what was proven that you feel and think was ignored by the Justice System?? And I don’t mean pizza parlor blatant crazy lies. I mean facts. What IN FACT did she do that you think she should be “locked up” for?

Name it.

Please.

edit on 7-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The Alien's don't want us. We have nothing to offer.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

HDS

Hillary Derangement Syndrome

Irrationality at its finest

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Wow, you're really saying that Hillary Clinton will unite America?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Did she blatantly break the law OR did Trump and Fox and Brietbart and the Republicans who were trying to destroy her politically because she was a threat as a potential President lie and Say she did - but was all political theatre to destroy her career????

Tell me exactly what she really did, what was proven that you feel and think was ignored by the Justice System?? And I don’t mean pizza parlor blatant crazy lies. I mean facts. What IN FACT did she do that you think she should be “locked up” for?

Name it.

Please.

Illegally releasing classified government documents, a crime for which military personnel have done hard time.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

www.investors.com...

The Hill's John Solomon reported on Wednesday that congressional investigators have turned up evidence that the FBI believed laws had been broken when then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her top aides exchanged a multitude of classified information via email over Clinton's unsecured, home-brew server.

According to Solomon, an early draft of the FBI's statement on the matter, written in early May 2016, said:

"The sheer volume of information that was properly classified as Secret at the time it was discussed on email (that is, excluding the 'up classified' emails) supports an inference that the participants were grossly negligent in their handling of that information."

The language here is important because "gross negligence" — even absent any intent — is a violation of the law regarding handling of classified material. Yet when then-FBI Director James Comey issued his final statement, "gross negligence" was watered down to "extremely careless," which let Comey claim that no reasonable prosecutor would take this case.

I will also say this, if we're going to witness "Russian collusion" investigations of malfeasance into the Trump team over what we know happened between the two sides, then we should be doing the same on Clinton over the same. The Podestas, seeking to buy "dirt" on Trump from Russia, Renaissance Capital paying Bill a half a million for a speech and Russian oligarchs "donating" millions to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for State Department approval of the Uranium One deal, John Breaux's ties to Gazprombank, and the meetings her campaign had with Ambassador Kislyak... given how the Dems have chased Chinese Whispers with Mueller over similar "rumors and speculation" of Trump's activities and ties to Russia, shouldn't the proven ties to Clinton and Russia be equally examined and, if we're to believe the claims of what Trump is accused of being "illegal," aren't they also illegal when it is known and admitted Clinton's camp was actually doing it, not just rumored or speculated to have done so?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There's another way....Abolish the two-party system.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

An alien attack

Why bring the caravan into this?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Name it.

Please.

Here is the former head of the FBI listing the crimes they found at that time. Since then, more have surfaced. But these are quite enough. Just let me know if you need help understanding any of this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join