It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosenstein is no longer overseeing the Mueller probe per the DOJ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
One of the witnesses in the Mueller probe has a special relationship to Matt Whitaker. Whitaker was the campaign chairman for Sam Clovis in 2014 when he ran for Iowa state treasurer.

originally posted by: Grambler
Or did you have a problem with a clearly pro Obama holder and lynch investigating Obama’s cabinet like yjenirs?

Your hypocrisy is noted and ridiculous

And…… you end with another logical fallacy and failed reasoning.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Right now whiticker is only the acting AG.

It would be funny if trump just put him there for a few days while he picks his real guy, just to mess with the left.

Yeah, the real howling will start when Trump nominates Trey Gowdy as the new AG.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: underwerks

Seriously, if all you’re going to do is try to put words in others peoples mouths to make some half-baked point

Yea? To wit:

That’s your interpretation of it, and nothing more. Obviously the people tasked with doing these investigations think differently than you do. And guess what? They’re actually privy to real information about the case, unlike you, random internet person.

An opinion which you highly disagree with. Directly followed by:

I believe that the surveillance of Trump has been going on since well before the election when (as a matter of public record) he accepted a bail out from government controlled banks of a hostile foreign nation.

Your own opinion backed up by supposition. Nevermind the legality of the situation.

No, I’m saying your opinion isn’t an objective reality that you should expect anyone else to honor.

Likewise, glad you agree.

I can’t believe you’re actually admitting to being wrong. Maybe ATS has turned a corner.

I think he is pointing out that you criticize others for just having a personal opinion not backed up by fact,

immediately followed by you posting a personal opinio0n not backed up by fact.

SO ummm, not sure he is agreeing with you.

I understand exactly what he’s doing lol, and I’m just responding in kind. If someone wants to gaslight and play semantics because of a personal problem with me, have at it.

That’s exactly what you’ll get in return. And as an added bonus it makes it apparent to everyone that person doesn’t have an argument at all.

Pretty much a win-win for me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

One of the witnesses in the Mueller probe has a special relationship to Matt Whitaker. Whitaker was the campaign chairman for Sam Clovis in 2014 when he ran for Iowa state treasurer.

Or did you have a problem with a clearly pro Obama holder and lynch investigating Obama’s cabinet like yjenirs?

And…… you end with another logical fallacy and failed reasoning.

Muller had a "special" relationship with comey....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I don't know you and have no personal problem with you.

My goal is a simple one. You seem to think you have this heightened intelligence that outweighs other posters. Over time, you've been shown proof to the contrary via debate, argument and sources. Yet still you keep on.

And as an added bonus it makes it apparent to everyone that person doesn’t have an argument at all.

The fact that you still feel this way means that you are clearly oblivious your surroundings. I showed you the hypocrisy of your statement and you took it as some sort of win from your standpoint. Still trying to wrap my head around the ignorance of that.

Anywho, when I post I count on it being seen by many others who may not post and are trying to follow the discussion and weighing integrity of the opinions that may be posted here on ATS overall.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

show me the authority congress has to make Trump turn over his tax returns . That would go all the way to SCOTUS .

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

One of the witnesses ....

Right a witness. Among hundreds.

He is also no longer part of Clovis staff and hasn't been for some time.

So you're 0-for-2 on the statute.

Not only does he not fit "if he has a personal or political relationship with:"

He is not immediate family of nor is he currently on the staff of Clovis (who is retired, btw, and not in political office)

The person/witness/Clovis is also not "Any person or organization substantially involved ..." In the Mueller investigation.

Words mean things. Especially in law.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

and anyone who has gone thru constitutional law 101 would know probable cause must exist to obtain documents that might show criminal wrongdoing.

A warrant must be specific in nature and must detail the evidence for the probable cause. A warrant cannot be issued based on a hunch. It must be based on knowledge of criminal wrongdoing.

Anything less is a fishing expedition and is a violation of the individuals 4th amendment protections.
edit on 7-11-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No - the lower levels were bypassed because the information in question was not verified as required by the woods protocol and would never have made it out of the initial review levels at the FBI field office level. Nothing was verified and exculpatory evidence was suppressed.

Making everything gleaned from those warrants fruit of the poisonous tree.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If there are those of you who did not know that this was the plan all along then GOTCHA!

Not sure who will get the job but when they do it will be to counter what is coming from the changes in the house. The writing was on the walls but the left/anti-trumps did not expect the Senate to grow.

The seats that flipped do all the time. Read into the articles. Research. Races in Texas, Georgia and Florida were so heavily funded and pushed by former presidents and the like. They all lost even with an influx in FL of 250k since 16. I know I live in the 1-4 Corridor they speak of.

The next 2 years will be a softer tone from Trump and a larger tone from those he surrounds himself with. New chapter and new appointments. Things change and you adapt and overcome or die.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

show me the authority congress has to make Trump turn over his tax returns . That would go all the way to SCOTUS .

They dont. A congressional committee can issue a subpoena for them but just like with criminal investigations there has to be a valid reason for the subpoena.

Members of Congress on both sides know this. Democrats just dont seem to care and are going down this road for political reasons only. I would be shocked if Mueller didnt get the returns but chances are they A - show nothing illegal and B - since Trump never released them any leak would immediately come back to the SC. A leak of that magnitude would cause people to go to jail and would endanger the probe mainly because it would show directly the political nature of the probe as opposed to the criminal nature.

Just as Judge Ellis noted when he ripped into Muellers team over the reasons for going after Manafort.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Mueller has a special relationship with witness james comey.

So if whitaker has to recuse, why not mueller?

edit on 7-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Prediction - Trey Gowdy Appointed AG by President Trump in Jan. 2019 .

(((+)))

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

(((+)))

Trey would make a good AG.
What if Whitaker were only to release the documents requested by Congress that Rosenstein refused to produce? FISA documents old and maybe new. DNC ties to Soros. Maybe even intel on Mueller.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Right now whiticker is only the acting AG.

It would be funny if trump just put him there for a few days while he picks his real guy, just to mess with the left.

Yeah, the real howling will start when Trump nominates Trey Gowdy as the new AG.

During Trey Gowdy's interview on FoxNews tonight, he sounded like someone who has pre-planned. Either a Second Special Counsel, or a Mueller re-direct to investigate Spygate crimes, along with the Clinton Foundation, is what Gowdy said should occur.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How long can Matthew Whitaker remain as acting Attorney General? From what I've heard today, he will be fantastic! No deep-state connections like Trey Gowdy is saddled with.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Yawn. Keep dreaming while Trump keeps winning.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

If you want to investigate his finances do it the way it should be done. Get enough information and move forward. Do not do it under the guise of "but Russia".

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Absolutely scandalous.

When you want to anticipate what this administration will do next, just think, "What would the mafia do?"

That's funny! You're funny!

It almost sounds like you're talking about the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thanks , glad my brain still works . I was of the opinion the whole tax return thing was political .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join