It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old being charged as an adult

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My 10 year old was flipping through the cable channels earlier and heard about this. In her own words, "Wow, that girl totally needs to be in prison. I'm 10, and I know stomping on anything alive, especially babies, is super bad! She has to know that, 10 year olds aren't stupid." Her 9 year old sister agreed, chiming in with her own opinion, "Yup, either she's got a brain handicap, or is just naturally pretty horrible." I know kids can be pretty blunt & brutal with their opinions, but that's a pretty astute for their ages. Or maybe we as adults underestimate just how aware of right & wrong kids are?

My kids are extra gentle with small children and babies, both of them have a good reputation around the neighborhood for exercising extreme care with the youngins. It's not that they're exceptional, they're just more dedicated to staying aware of the littler kids & their safety in mixed company, but other kids around the neighborhood around the same age/slightly younger are careful and cautious with them, too.
For them to zero in on how wrong this was shows we might not give kids enough credit for youth ethics & morality.
edit on 11/7/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I heard the 10-year-old got scared. I personally think the people in charge should be looked at. Yes, this is local for me also. A guy at work told me about this before I heard it on the news. Sad .........very sad. This and those girl scouts and adults.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
For them to zero in on how wrong this was shows we might not give kids enough credit for youth ethics & morality.

Or enough credit to those parents who raise kind and considerate kids. Well done you!

But don't forget to tell them to have compassion for those kids who make terrible mistakes because they are not as lucky as they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My god, this is terrible, and to make it even worse..the powers that be
are charging her as an adult.
I'm thinking no adults period are involved in this miserable story.
This is soooo f'd up.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta

originally posted by: sine.nomine

There is absolutely no reason your life should be over after a handful of years of consciousness.

Go ahead and think about that for a moment. You have the right idea, but attributed it to the wrong person.

There is no reason an infant's life should be over.

This event isn't as bad as what the two 12yo did when they shoved batteries up a 3yo ass before killing him and leaving his body on the tracks, but there are too many kids who think they're untouchable and can get away with murder.

The kid may not understand the seriousness of what they've done, but that doesn't mean there aren't any consequences.

A child takes a life and they get a juvenile slap on the wrist?

A kid that steals should be tried as a child. A kid that kills or rapes should be tried as an adult.

I never once said there should be no consequences. There are consequences for everything. The kid should be in a psychiatric ward. Then maybe some years behind bars. But there is a reason adults are tried separately from juveniles. Who was the adult in charge of this situation? In my state, you have to be 12 or older to babysit without an adult. And even that's kind of sketchy, to be honest.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How old you gotta be to know not to stomp on an infant's head?

11?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Your daughters were probably raised in a loving safe household. I imagine this child was probably bounced from home to home and may have seen some horrible things (maybe not but I like to think so).

Most kids that have been severely abused tend to pass on that violence.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
How old you gotta be to know not to stomp on an infant's head?

11?

That is indeed a frightening detail. That said, what now? Gallows?

ETA: The child needs serious psychiatic attention.
edit on 7-11-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
People abusing children need to be deal with severely. But society is getting weak in that area as well as others.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

No # sherlock.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

No # sherlock.

Well, apparently the court trying her as an adult didn't pick up on those clues.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
she should be tried as adult. The default should be all kids should be tried as aduits.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
To be honest, 18 to 25 years shouldn't be tried as adults. The science is clear that their brains aren't fully matured either. There needs to be a third system between juvenile detention and adult prison. 18-25 years should not be housed in the same facilities as adult criminals. The only reason society clings to this notion that adulthood begins at the arbitrary age of 18 is because the military wants to be able to have soldiers vulnerable enough that they can manipulate and exploit without being questioned.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
she should be tried as adult. The default should be all kids should be tried as aduits.

Do you have kids? Full disclosure, I really wanted to insult you here. I apologize. If I, or many many people I know had been caught/tried as adults doing the stupid crap we did when we were kids, we'd all still be in prison.

Stomping an infants head is gruesome, but children don't have fully developed brains. They don't have filters. They're largely products of their environment. An environment they have no control over.

So, I must ask. Say she was tried as an adult. Death penalty?

Who's in charge of hitting those 10-year-old veins with all three needles for her deadly cocktail at the end of the mile?
edit on 7-11-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That was my point, though I could have phrased it better.

I don't think she is evil...she's not right, obviously, but not evil.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh, wake up. Foster care and child care are often child trafficking / MKULTRA fronts.

Wisconsin University and Fort Worth ran MKUKTRA.

Wisconsin has the most occult groups in the USA.

The baby died 1st November .
Halloween (October 31) sacrifices take place after midnight.

Very handy to blame the murder on a ten year old.
I bet the coroner will not report on any other signs of abuse/sacrifice on the baby. Maybe a quick cremation.

Who are the Foster parents?
Who are the natural parents of both children?
What occult/government/military/university links do the foster parents have?

Was a child actually killed? Is there a death certificate, obituary?

Don't forget about false flags and media.

Why do they want this girl in gaol?
To stop her talking about being trafficked / raped?
To make her available for full time mkultra / child trafficking?
To create a precedent of charging children as adults?

What's the record of the Sheriff?, LE?

A lot of really sick and corrupt stuff happens in Wisconsin. Look hard at everything.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Do you have kids? Full disclosure, I really wanted to insult you here. I apologize. If I, or many many people I know had been caught/tried as adults doing the stupid crap we did when we were kids, we'd all still be in prison

That first question is interesting as some devlish plot is seeing a school moved next to my place. Kids are nasty brats mainly. The schooling system will be a new age one where there in no curriculum so the brats wont have anything to do really. So back to question I don't have kids but have to put up with the brats. I have a hunch from your post you were a spoilt brat in your day.

Death penalty?

If they have it then it may be considered. Personally I do not advocate it unless for extreme Ted Bundy type cases where you know they cant help themselves and will reoffend first chance they get.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Oh, wake up. Foster care and child care are often child trafficking / MKULTRA fronts.

Well said how many times we see in news time after time this reality being exposed

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Do you have kids? Full disclosure, I really wanted to insult you here. I apologize. If I, or many many people I know had been caught/tried as adults doing the stupid crap we did when we were kids, we'd all still be in prison

That first question is interesting as some devlish plot is seeing a school moved next to my place. Kids are nasty brats mainly. The schooling system will be a new age one where there in no curriculum so the brats wont have anything to do really. So back to question I don't have kids but have to put up with the brats. I have a hunch from your post you were a spoilt brat in your day.

Death penalty?

If they have it then it may be considered. Personally I do not advocate it unless for extreme Ted Bundy type cases where you know they cant help themselves and will reoffend first chance they get.

First off, I don't appreciate insults outside of the mudpit. I wasn't a "spoilt" brat as a child. I spent a few years being homeless...

Secondly, you think the death penalty may be considered? Really? For a 10-year-old? Just, wow.

I feel sorry for you for considering children brats. You were a child once, no?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I feel sorry for you for considering children brats. You were a child once, no?

Yes in a galaxy far far away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join