It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr. expects to be indicted soon.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow. BJ earning that mad pay check today.

I expected this person to slow up after yesterday. But a girls gotta earn a living i guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BlackJackal

I have a question for you. Let's say that Trump Jr did lie under oath hypothetically. Should he be prosecuted or should he be left alone?

You really want to go down that road with the government?
So then ford, avenatti, clinton, comey, and all the others that have testified under oath will be held to the same standard?

In my opinion, yes if they lied under oath they should be prosecuted. It is the law is it not?

Fair enough
That will be a lot of investigations then.

What of those that have been given the opportunity to "amend" their testimony? Should that not be afforded to all?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The report is reportedly coming soon. Giuliani is supposedly crafting the Trump rebuttal document.

Why rebut a document that may not even be made public?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I have a question for you. Let's say that Trump Jr did lie under oath hypothetically. Should he be prosecuted or should he be left alone?

You really want to go down that road with the government?
So then ford, avenatti, clinton, comey, and all the others that have testified under oath will be held to the same standard?

In my opinion, yes if they lied under oath they should be prosecuted. It is the law is it not?

Possibly the first post of yours I have ever starred. If this was the general attitude of the left, there wouldn't be half as much trouble as there is today. It's a shame you are all alone.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Precedence has to be set somewhere to end the whataboutisms allowing people to continue to commit crimes and walk away without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Personally, I don't care where this precedence gets set so long as it is carried out with consistency in the future.

All that said, I have no hope for any of that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And it is only Wednesday. Now if the market, which has been showing interesting fluctuation over the last month takes a hit before the weekend, the hot water might come to boil. I'm waiting for this highly praised economic recovery to be realized as nothing more than a Trumpubble for the real desertions to begin.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
The question becomes would Trump supporters be onboard with the suspension of the legal process to protect Don Jnr from potential prosecution...

I rather suspect they would.

It's democrats who are in favour of the suspension of the legal process, as so clearly demonstrated in the Kavanaugh hearings.
If Don Jr did something wrong then he should face the music. It sounds like a perjury case, if there is one, probably on a minor detail in the midst of a politically motivated witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Precedence has to be set somewhere to end the whataboutisms allowing people to continue to commit crimes and walk away without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Personally, I don't care where this precedence gets set so long as it is carried out with consistency in the future.

I agree. Obama, Hillary et al should be indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to rig an election. It's long overdue to set the right example.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

oh I agree
I guess it just depends on which hill they choose to die on?
The "rushia" bs with its process crimes and imo purely political motives would not be that hill for me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I agree. Obama, Hillary et al should be indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to rig an election. It's long overdue to set the right example.

Obama campaigned for Macron. The US government has tapped many in foreign races, and you can be damned sure we used some of that in ways that we don''t want exposed.

No argument here.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

oh I agree
I guess it just depends on which hill they choose to die on?
The "rushia" bs with its process crimes and imo purely political motives would not be that hill for me.

Understandable sentiment.

Like I said though, I don't expect anyone to go down for anything political any time soon.

It would be to easy for someone to say "look at them", and too hard for them to protect anyone else of similar offences once a judge throws down the gavel. That case would be used in reference for many more to come IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin likely lied when they told FBI investigators they had no idea that their then-boss, Hillary Clinton, was using an illegal private email server. Both had communicated with Clinton about it.

www.chicagotribune.com... tion-0430-story.html

When Clinton said she had turned over every work related email was it true, or a lie?
www.washingtonpost.com...

If Jr lied about wrongdoing charge him. The fact you don't care when your side engages in wrongdoing says all that needs to be said.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Please remove "Deny Ignorance" from the helmet of your avatar picture--you are doing the phrase a disservice.

Your posts are generally unsubstantiated hit pieces or half-truths that fail to take into account the totality of a situation or issue, and then you go on to berate and argue with people who prove you wrong (with facts) time and time again.

Maybe he will be indicted, maybe he won't (my bet is on the latter after what has been brought to light so far), but these types of stories, with unnamed sources and questionable news outlets as their foundation do nothing of value to this forum.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The question becomes would Trump supporters be onboard with the suspension of the legal process to protect Don Jnr from potential prosecution...

Depends.

Obama and Lynch let the broad into the country in the first place, knowing who she was.

No judgement should be made until that is fully explored.

Secondly, this will nicely tie into the foreign developed dossier.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Two days ago it was reported that West Wing insiders are preparing for the delivery of Mueller's report extremely soon, even as early as today. The expectation is that Mueller has a solid perjury case against the younger Trump. Also, he has apparently been confiding in friends that he expects it to happen soon.

Two days ago, Gabriel Sherman reported that White House officials are concerned about Donald Jr. “I’m very worried about Don Jr.,” a former West Wing official told Sherman, who fears Mueller will be able to prove perjury. Deep in a report about Trump’s 2020 campaign plans, Politico drops the news this morning that Trump Jr. “has told friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be indicted.”

LINK

could you have chosen any worse of a biased ''opinion'' piece?

Politico drops the news this morning that Trump Jr. “has told friends in recent weeks that he believes he could be indicted.”If it’s what you’re saying, we love it.

The Trump family lies all the time, of course, but doing it under oath is a crime.

credibility = 0

Plus, Comey, Strzok, Clinton and co have proven you can lie to whom ever you want without consequence..

So I doubt anyone's worried

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well , it was Already DONE with the Uranium 1 Deal that Hillary Made with the RUSSIANS ........Hmm..

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope...Prosecute him if possible, then pardon him...I'm all in for that...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
UPDATE

NO INDICTMENT COMING FOR DONALD TRUMP, JR..
saraacarter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh Well , Another Democrat Wet Dream Bits the Dust ..........

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Oh Well , Another Democrat Wet Dream Bits the Dust ..........

Maybe Mueller will hurry up and indict the Trump family cook, since his witch-hunt is about to be shut down.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join