It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Jeff Sessions resigns....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

And people always say they aren't running for president too.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sessions has wasted enough of everyone's time.

One of the first things on his list was to keep MJ at Schedule 1, then he has been taking the recusal nap ever since.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Doesn't matter - the new guy is not recused from any Russian probe, so can assume the reigns of the SC and ensure Mueller's scope is narrow, as it should be.
The fact Rosenstein was not elevated to acting AG tells you he is toast.

Gloves are off.
Next I want to see Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Holder, Strzok, Comey, Page...and Obama indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the US election.
edit on 7/11/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: proximo

And people always say they aren't running for president too.

Trump also asked Pence in the conference today if he would run for VP with him again in 2020....he said yes....

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good, now when investigations are actually necessary, they will be done, especially now that all the libtards are going to go double-down full-Booker OCD to impeach Trump whilst sh!tting all over his supporters so it will be good to finally have an AG who wants to get involved and dirty and do things like release everything unredacted so the horde can see who the liars really are.

Bring
It

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So, the Rosenstein meeting is a previously scheduled meeting. He has told a colleague during on prior meeting that he had expected to be fired, so maybe this is axe day for him, but as this is a previously scheduled meeting, there is no reason other than Sessions to think that will happen to him this time in particular.

FOX reports.

With Whittaker as the new DOJ head, there's zero reason to fire Rosenstein except out of spite.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wonder how long till the democrats rush in to extoll the virtue of the guy purely because he no longer works for Trump.

Oh man. You said it. Next, Comey and Sessions will be stumping for Kamala.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Big headline on CNN say Trump fired him.

Little letters that he asked him to resign

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Doesn't matter - the new guy is not recused from any Russian probe, so can assume the reigns of the SC and ensure Mueller's scope is narrow, as it should be.
The fact Rosenstein was not elevated to acting AG tells you he is toast.

Gloves are off.
Next I want to see Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Holder, Strzok, Comey, Page...and Obama indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the US election.

I think this is all about to happen.

Whitaker, as acting AG, has to take over the Rissia investigation from Rosenstein.

Trump will appoint someone else in the next couple weeks, but this will force Mueller to reveal what he has at this point.....which in all likelihood is nothing.

Once nothing is shown, the investigation will be shut down.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
rosenstien is gone!

trump is terrified of something. damn!

No, you are projecting as usual.

He is tired of dealing with needless harassment, and an incompetent AG.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Good, now when investigations are actually necessary, they will be done, especially now that all the libtards are going to go double-down full-Booker OCD to impeach Trump whilst sh!tting all over his supporters so it will be good to finally have an AG who wants to get involved and dirty and do things like release everything unredacted so the horde can see who the liars really are.

Bring
It

Can we ever get back to the days where we simply don’t name call anymore? I know that’s like a soy boy beta thing to ask for on the internet these days. But really man. It just detracts from the point you’re making.
edit on 7-11-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   
LMAO!!!!!! He saw all the states legalizing Marijuana and his little head exploded.

Couldn't handle it, had to dip out

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sessions' resignation was clearly planned before the election. Who's to say Rosenstein's upcoming resignation wasn't planned as well?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IMHO, I think Rosenstein will be arrested for obstruction and giving false testimony under oath.

If not... he should be!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wish some ground breaking moves would be made but I highly doubt it

I'm currently totally off the Trump train he's more of the same at this point unless something groundbreaking happens

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is wonderful news.

I bet he's ready to replace him with someone a little more...intelligent...and possibly a bit more moderate. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't start stacking his administration with less-right leaning folks and more who are trending toward the middle, at least where it matters.

Some are thinking that it's to replace him with a "loyalist" to him--I think that it's in preparation to appear more willing to work with Democrats.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: notsure1
This should be cheered by everyone left and right, black and white, gay and straight.

It will be funny to the see dems talk about how great a guy he is like McCain

He has no support from me. I despise that man.
One of Trump’s many bad decisions that have to be corrected.

And only if it fits your world view? God you people never learn.

link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: mikell
Big headline on CNN say Trump fired him.

Little letters that he asked him to resign

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

He was fired. It's like when an employer is going to fire an employee, they give them the option of resigning in order to save face. I mean if Trump asked him to resign and Sessions said no, would Trump say "OK, that's cool, you can keep the job".
Lmfao, spin it how you want.

It's effectively labeled as "Resigned". If sessions decline, yes, Trump would have fired him 😌

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nothing, but right now, the only reason to think he's going to get fired at a regular meeting is what happened to Sessions. The pres is acting like it's a done deal. Until it happens, it's nothing but fearful speculation.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

With Whittaker as the new DOJ head, there's zero reason to fire Rosenstein except out of spite.

Unless rosenstien broke the rules, kind of like signing off FISA warrant applications with out reading them?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join