It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastafarianism and this nations deliberate oppression of faith and religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sure, hey um did you by any chance see where they left the feedback form...

There's two kinds.

The positive feedback forms are public and on the website.

If you have negative feedback, you have to tattoo it on a small child, preferably a baby.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Tongue wash the toilets...

OK I will never question your motives, ever... Again..

I obviously have a twisted mind but I hate to break it to you, that's an actual Scientology punishment.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i was going to ask my friend to join ATS and comment here. but unfortunately he....

pasta way last week.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Many churches do very good things for their immediate community, and those of other people.

One of the churches I was forced to go to after operating expense put half their money to the immediate community, and the other half to building wells in Africa as well as providing meals in those areas where the wells were built. In the grand scheme of things, this was done on a small budget, we're talking like tens of thousands of dollars, maybe a hundo.

Excellent testimony about churches and seems to be true from what I've found as well. Sorry to hear you were forced to go, I don't think this should be the case for anyone. The good deeds in Christianity aren't to 'earn your way to heaven' however, because this would be impossible. Rather, good deeds are to say "thanks" for gift of everlasting life for those who believe in Christ is and what He did.

The quotes that comes to mind and are better said than I could have are, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." and "Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good, reject every kind of evil." Matthew 7:15 and 1 Thessalonians 5:20-22
edit on 10-11-2018 by saint4God because: Sentence structure, comma

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join