It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elections Are Over. What Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Whatever in the world type of evidence do you really have to make the statement that the FBI is thoroughly under Trump's control?

I'd guess............NONE!

The real reason the FBI has the power over Washington that it does is because it has the "pictures"; it has the evidence on the corrupt degenerati in Congress and the Pentagon supplied by the child sex traffickers to the offshore party boats, the "Lolita Express" and Epstein's Island get-a-way. The only way Trump could have control of the FBI is if he has similar dirt on high ranking and mid-level FBI operators. If he does, the only source for that material would be the Clinton's and I'm quite sure they wouldn't give that up to Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I hear that but my "sources" indicate we've got maybe as much as another 2 years, (I'd say 18 months) before this secular bull market turns bear.

That said, it's going to be slower going and tough sledding from here to 3,000 on the S&P, and that's assuming it actually makes it. I'd guess that this thing sorta runs out of steam, sputters then turns after next year's round of interest rate hikes. Higher borrowing costs are going to damage balance sheets and there's a LOT of zombie corporations in the S&P 500. By zombie corporations I mean those who are upside down on their debt. They got that way because of all the near "free" money sloshing about looking to be loaned. They soaked it up and used it to fund growth and stock buy-backs.

We know the turn is about to happen when the unemployment rate and the Federal Reserve Prime rate are equal.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You may very well be right. I got out of the market several years ago when I retired and have been reluctant to get back in because of all this political instability. Have been looking for stocks lately to possibly buy back in when the correction does happen. Looking for 40% correction. Interest certainly isn't making any retirement income. If the dems in 2020 pres race the market will certainly crash.

Edit: If I weren't so stupid I'd learn how to trade short.
edit on 7-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So far as concrete evidence... you're right, none. The only way I (or anyone else) would have that kind of evidence is if I were directly involved with the FBI... and I'm not.

However, I think my theory appears sound.

The real reason the FBI has the power over Washington that it does is because it has the "pictures"; it has the evidence on the corrupt degenerati in Congress and the Pentagon supplied by the child sex traffickers to the offshore party boats, the "Lolita Express" and Epstein's Island get-a-way. The only way Trump could have control of the FBI is if he has similar dirt on high ranking and mid-level FBI operators. If he does, the only source for that material would be the Clinton's and I'm quite sure they wouldn't give that up to Trump

No, there's another way. All those pictures and files are safely locked away in the FBI's database, which is accessible to the FBI Director. Remember FBI Director James Comey? Why do you think Trump would choose to fire him, effective immediately, while he was across the country and completely unsuspecting? Why would Trump inform him by personal courier?

I can only think of one reasonable answer: to keep him out of his office.

Trump has the dirt, part of it at least. Of that much I am sure.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Trading short is really difficult. Never tried that. Valuations are pretty steep right now; I got back in in 2010. If you are a long term investor, take a look at the "Amercan Funds" family of funds. Also, check out FLPSX, a fidelity fund that invests in small cap stocks. This secular bull market is in late stages, but........in late stage markets, the small caps come alive.

www.morningstar.com...

Spread your investments out over time; put in 10% a month to dollar cost average over time.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump has the dirt, part of it at least. Of that much I am sure.

Hmm, you may be onto something there. As I was typing my previous post to you yesterday, that thought crept through my rather dense skull.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join