It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Bad Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So this would be awesome!

B reaking Bad Movie in the Works
edit on 7-11-2018 by Skorpiogurl because: .

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
So this would be awesome!

B reaking Bad Movie in the Works

Yep

just read about it a few hours ago.

Filming starts soon in new Mexico.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Been a huge Vince Gilligan fan since his X-Files days. I sort of feel like the Breaking Bad universe has been well exhausted, but I'm sure if Gilligan feels there is more to the story he'll flush out an interesting narrative.

Whatever happened to Gilligan's planned Jim Jones and the People's Temple miniseries? I was really looking forward to that and hoping that Michael Shannon would get the role of Jones. I think Shannon would be incredible in that role.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sounds like it will possibly focus on Jessie trying to escape authorities and other interested parties and start his new life. Perhaps Walter survives his wound long enough to assist in Jessie's capture? Maybe Saul gets involved before he goes into hiding? Could be interesting but it also could ruin the way the series ended which I was totally fine with.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The Albuquerque Journal includes a logline stating the film “tracks the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.”

Maybe it's about Jesse. I remember the series ending shortly after he was freed. Whatever it is though, if it's anywhere near as good as the series, it'll be amazing.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
definitely sounds like it could be about pinkman. it's really the only loose end i can think of that the show had and the only thread i would be interested in seeing more development of. i would love to see what jesse did after escaping the compound in the last episode. and though i love the character of walter white i think it would be a huge mistake if they kept his character alive by saying he didn't actually die in the finale episode.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wonder if Walt Jr. would have any part in it...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Another project for the Union people here in Tamalewood.

Blessed to have had small parts in BB and BCS. I hope I can get an audition for this one.

With Netflix headquarters here now; should be lots of jobs both for the productions and vendors.

www.sagaftra.org...://local480.com/
edit on 7-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
Wonder if Walt Jr. would have any part in it...

He would... wake up every day and eat breakfast....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Another project for the Union people here in Tamalewood.

Blessed to have had small parts in BB and BCS. I hope I can get an audition for this one.

With Netflix headquarters here now; should be lots of jobs both for the productions and vendors.

www.sagaftra.org...://local480.com/

Whaaa? Are you willing to reveal what small part you played? Very cool regardless.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Whaaat??? Sweeeeet!!!! Hadn’t heard about this yet. Definitely interested.

new topics

top topics

join