It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all I am new here whats next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well, let me tell you a little about myself. I am 62 and have had several careers in those years. My most memorable was being a high school teacher and a college instructor. I loved teaching and it was so rewarding, sharing and giving knowledge to young people was like a high in its self, and most teachers know what I am talking about. I was a truck driver for many years before going to college and it too was a great time, seeing a lot of America's rural areas and my interaction with many different people across the country. I love spending time with my grandkids. I am a father with 2 daughters and 1 son. They have given me 4 grandkids, 3 boys and 1 very special little granddaughter. My favorite topics are computers, history, writing, listening to a wide array of music, hiking and searching for and eating wild edibles, I guess you could say I am easy living, open-minded and when a news story or topic strikes up a passion in my soul, I will defend or oppose it, then Game On. Everyone here will learn more about me as time moves on. So HELLO and Have a Great Day.
edit on 7-11-2018 by Earth2leo because: Wanted to change the content of my post.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Earth2leo

Next we tie you to a post and flog you repeatedly for your zero content introduction thread.

I'm kidding....! Welcome to ATS.

(The punishments here are a lot worse than a simple flogging. AVOID THE MUD-PIT!))
edit on 7/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I will try to keep as much mud off me as possible and Thank You

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Welcome

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Great intro. Welcome.

(I should explain. The Political Mud-Pit is a forum where members are allowed to get gnarly, unlike all other forums. It's sometimes fun to watch but possibly the least satisfying of the forums at the same time. YMMV.)

You can reply in any thread, after 20 posts you can create your own thread. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Run for the hills this place is all Bollotix!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Earth2leo Welcome Hope you enjoy your time here.

That almost sounds like a prison sentence.

Welcome Earth2 nice to see ya
edit on 7-11-2018 by KingJames because: s

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What's next?

Well, usually after the introductory thread it's all down-hill madness and chaos, I love it here and I'm sure you will too, welcome to the madhouse!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Great introduction Earth2leo! Have fun exploring all the topics and meeting new people! Welcome!

edit on 7-11-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
wow... feeling great to see you join here. Hope talk to you later

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Welcome on board!

Enjoy your time here.

new topics

top topics

join