It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Q Proofs! The Great Awakening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My hat's off to you, seriously. I like to debate and I've enjoyed this.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames
a reply to: watchitburn

Neither do I, but given the chance ... there are they who would retard it and destroy what has been built by the colonies we now refer to as The United States of America.

You're not making any sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

I'm sure if you think about it, you'll figure it out.

If you're not into it, I don't recommend you bend over in front of any Illegal rapists that are slowly walking north.

You know, those Young, Strong Men, the ones with all the drugs and rapey stuff going on.

Better go check that Wall....
edit on 7-11-2018 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

edit on 7-11-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why is this outside of the designated Q area ? I thought we all agreed to corral the ______ in one place.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why is this outside of the designated Q area ? I thought we all agreed to corral the ______ in one place.

Easy there mini-mod.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And this where you lose me:

This chance, to change things hinges on the Standing President we have right now.

We are a nation of laws and self-determination... We are citizens not subjects! Our salvation does not depend on any one person but on all of us.

We've gotten scraps. Trump has done nothing that truly empowers the people. True patriots don't want a benevolent dictators... Taking our chances from one "elected" dictator to the next... Trump has just become one more...

And if people such as yourself refuse to stand with the Majority, you'll be left behind with those who opposed Democracy, Civility and .. common sense.

And that ^^^ is where you make me angry. True patriots know that we do not have a democracy. We have a Constitutional Republic to protect the rights of the smallest minority: the individual. True patriots fight democracy because mob rule -- your "majority" -- is the nemesis of our Republic.

Many of us have watched the corruption in real time for decades, and we didn't need Q to tell us. So it's great you're catching up. But we also know Trump and Q haven't fixed a damn thing, and are not even suggesting any real solutions.

We can't even get the truth about anything... Where's that FISA declas???

Talk is cheap. And alienating your fellow citizens is just playing foot soldier for the PTB in the divide-and-conquer battles.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Like Moses holding the Rod up, giving the People hope. So is Trump in this wayward generation of... 'fill in the blanks'.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As not to appease your Royal Heiness. Why else?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Like Moses holding the Rod up, giving the People hope. So is Trump in this wayward generation of... 'fill in the blanks'.

Funniest thing I've read all month.

If I wanted to troll being a Q follower/Trump is Messiah, I couldn't have done better than what you just typed, or auto generated.

Stick around, I think we can have some real fun some day.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

So symbolism over substance? And apparently that's good enough for you. Not for me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Should the world then run on what you or I wish it to?

I think not.

Until the division between our ideals has diminished, I can't see that happening. Can you?

It hasn't in decades and it won't happen any time soon.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Fun fun 7.6.5.4.3.2.1

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Should the world then run on what you or I wish it to?

I can only speak to my nation and my government and it should "run on" the organic and Constitutional law as founded.

I think not.

Actually, since you have rejected our constitutional republican foundation, I would say that yes, in fact, you do seem to want our nation to "run on" what you wish it to. I'm not the one trying to change the rules.

Until the division between our ideals has diminished, I can't see that happening. Can you?

There should be no division and no conflict... Such division of ideals is only possible because of some trying to impose their "ideals" on others and using color of law and the barrel of government guns to do so.

We have the natural and inalienable right to do for ourselves and by ourselves. Anyone and everyone forcing their will or "ideals" on others is the problem and the source/cause of division.

It hasn't in decades and it won't happen any time soon.

Because conflict is guaranteed when anyone forces their will and "ideals" on others.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You have no idea how much you are hurting "your side".

Anyone who is on the fence who reads what you type, I assure you are turning and running.

Seriously, someone faking being a Q follower couldn't do more damage than you, because it's evident you do truly believe this.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Text

I can only speak to my nation and my government and it should "run on" the organic and Constitutional law as founded.

Agreed.

Actually, since you have rejected our constitutional republican foundation, I would say that yes, in fact, you do seem to want our nation to "run on" what you wish it to. I'm not the one trying to change the rules.

How the hell did you get that mouthfull from 'I think not'?

Because conflict is guaranteed when anyone forces their will and "ideals" on others.

Welcome to Planet Earth. Enjoy your Trip.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Coming from a guy with a Racoon for an 'avatar. sorry mistyped, that's saying a lot.
edit on 7-11-2018 by KingJames because: icon bad, avatar good

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Coming from a guy with a Racoon for an Icon, that's saying a lot.

You don't like trash pandas?

To each their own.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Hey you said it not me, I like panda/racoon hybrids. They make great pets.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join