It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Q Proofs! The Great Awakening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not against your little Video. I'm against Liberal Propaganda. aka Fake News.

Big Difference.

I'm as sick as the next guy but I'll be damned if i'm gonna sit here and listen to more Prop 101 Dem Snowflake Trash Videos.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

You presume much of my OKness, A or otherwise.

In Australia, our previous Prime Minister basically declared he had 'Stopped The Boats' of illegal immigrants coming to our shore.

Still, couldn't tell you how many world travellers have overstayed their Visa in the past few years, working and not paying tax, but I am reasonably confident it is a much higher number than the that of those who risk their lives to come here illegally in the first place.

We do have a problem over here with foreign money buying all of our real estate out from under us, but that's our problem I guess.

Nah, I don't share your problems as Americans in America, but please don't assume me to be ignorant nor complicit of illegality in any form.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

HUH?

Its from 2006, where I call out DNC + GOP as one in the same.

That's how awoken MILLIONS of US were in 2006.

Where today 'everyone' is so whipped up in enjoying seeing liberals triggered, and wanting them to lose, they're worshipping the GOP as some sort of saviors. When the whole effing thing is a manufactured con job.

Oh yeah, Dem's resorted to dirty tricks to try to beat Trump, and now them, this "Deep State" term the MSM rolled out on US, the buck stops there.

How many times has Q even used the term "NWO"? What maybe 3 or 4 times, when dishing out acronyms is his freaking language. You've all totally dropped your eyes off the ball and its a disgrace. Ergo, if Q really is "Trump" and this has been the game, Q proves Trump is a farce. But I'm the "ignorant" one.

I've looked at Q stuff and its been the biggest distraction I've ever seen since 2005 being into all this truth stuff, cutting edge research stuff. I've looked at "Q". Meanwhile you're terrified to see a FUNNY video that tears everyone (of 2006 era discussion along all these lines) to pieces.

edit on 7-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Then don't assume I'm not familiar with Your Country. touche'.

We do have a problem over here with foreign money buying all of our real estate out from under us, but that's our problem I guess.

It's your problem you guess? Is that how people ought to deal with foreign investment? In America, the Chinese Gov't has invested much into the economy. Should the reaction of the American People reflect your statement of ' but that's our problem'. ?

That to me sounded a lot like Oh Well, lets just lay down and take it up the ass because... We're good at it?

Yeah ok.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Look, I didnt' watch it because your flagrant attentive reply screamed 'Liberal Propaganda'. Forgive me for not watching your video.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You saying I could finally start building MY house on MY land, and put hearing protection (a muffler) ON my rifle, where it belongs?

Sign me up.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames

I'm not against your little Video. I'm against Liberal Propaganda. aka Fake News.

Big Difference.

I'm as sick as the next guy but I'll be damned if i'm gonna sit here and listen to more Prop 101 Dem Snowflake Trash Videos.

See how you're knee jerk labeling me my work as as liberal fake news snowflake blah, for merely speaking to the contrary? No offense, but you're lost yo. And this is what the Trump Effect has morphed into. Q is largely responsible for that. And THAT is why my gloves are coming off against Trump Q etc, as I've always been against Fox CNN GOP DNC Bush Kerry Obama Clinton CIA NSA etc etc etc etc for 13 unwavering years, no matter how unpopular, I have never betrayed 'you'. And I never will.
edit on 7-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

You and me both.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

You saying I could finally start building MY house on MY land, and put hearing protection (a muffler) ON my rifle, where it belongs?

Sign me up.

Obama 'promised' rainbows and unicorns and He was the messiah of millions too.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Besides the fact that there is nothing wrong with the Constitution that would warrant re-writing it.
I don't trust anyone in the Govt to re-write the constitution.

I don't think anyone would stand for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Would you rather of had Hitlary Clintonius in charge at the helm? I think not.

You need to see things as they are, not as the Media would feed you. I know you're smarter than than, a lot smarter. Think!

Trump will open the Door, the one JKF may have but never had the chance to due to lack of funds, and too much trust in the hidden enemy.

We only have a couple choices here, ok, and Obama, Michelle, Hillary and Soros aren't it.

Their ships have sailed and currently on a collision course with Hell.

This chance, to change things hinges on the Standing President we have right now. And if people such as yourself refuse to stand with the Majority, you'll be left behind with those who opposed Democracy, Civility and .. common sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You thought really hard about that last sentence, I'm sure.

Not really into Ass play myself, that's why I engage myself in political debate and Vote,
and rather than 'take it' I work my ass off to make it.

The distinction I made regarding the foreign owned Housing situation was a reflection of your 'Illegals stealing taxes to buy houses' Gibe I just paraphrased. I will admit it twas a poor reflection.

And I commend you on your familiarity with Australia. Doesn't seem like many people in the states really know much about us nor care. Clap Clap Sir.
edit on 7-11-2018 by sunkuong because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Neither do I, but given the chance ... there are they who would retard it and destroy what has been built by the colonies we now refer to as The United States of America.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well looks like the House is now run by the democrats.

They couldn't even get rid of the deep state - and they're going to somehow talk about allodial title?

As the five-eyes, yeah right.

Fake news.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

lick their boots, again, and go back to sleep (The Great Re-Slumbering).

Yep - and the neo-cons are making plans to take on Iran. Same ol' gameplan.

link   
Ron Paul deserved... RP as the Real Thing we were all so desperate for Trump to be. Trump who didnt put him or Rand in his cabinet. Trump who gets his policy points from Fox News (confirmed). Where Fox News was the key bastards that annihilated Ron Paul from having a shot at being elected in 2008 and 2012:

When he was the only one who could have beaten Obama. Where the GOP is so controlled (bu our Elite Masters) they torpedo'd their own shot at the POTUS mantle just to stop him.

And note I've never even heard him get into Allodial Title, however his friend from Texas, Mike Badnarik, he's the only 'politician' EVER that I've heard make a huge thing out of Allodial Title (in his "Constitution Class").

link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I'm not familar with this term 'ass play'. Is it an Australian term?

Thank you for your commendation though.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Paul Rand is a wimp. Why would he?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Dude, go check out my work (threads) from 2016 and then show me anyone who worked harder to stop Hillary. And I didnt even get a stinking red hat.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames

Paul Rand is a wimp. Why would he?

Dude you should vote for some Bush's. That's how blindsided "The Great Awakening" has left you. No offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join