It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Q Proofs! The Great Awakening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
A friend and colleague sent me this a few days ago. I haven't see it many places but It gave me hope, whatever hope it may be, all and any hope is nothing less than hopeful.

h ttps://voa t.co/v/GreatAwakening/2833051

There's a few lines but just posting this out of many.

One more thing to add... Remember, Q has posted the presidential speech over and over and over where he says "We will create a new government controlled by YOU the people" in the same exact posts as ones where he posts The Declaration of Independence. In particular the part where they talk about it being the right of the people to overthrow a #ty government and make a better one... We are going to get a complete re-write of the Constitution with a lot of updates and improvements.

We will get literal interpretations of the same... Thanks Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. We will likely get back to having freedoms that we can scarcely IMAGINE having today. Stuff like Allodial Title (look that up) REAL Second Ammendment. There used to be a time when you could buy a full-auto Tommygun at a hardware store with Gold anonymously. Probably get a bottle of whiskey to go with it if you wanted then strap it to your back and go pick up your kids at school. No one would bat an eye.

THAT is where we are going. REAL FREEDOM like what hasn't been seen on earth in 100 years or more. Imagine owning land. TAX FREE. NO RESTRICTIONS... Want to build a house from the timber on your land? Sharpen your axe son and get to work. Want to make a house out of COB? Literally using the earth under your feet for FREE? GO for it! No one can stop you! Its YOUR LAND. Want to grow HEMP on it like George Washington? You can do that to.

How about building a cabin on stilts in a flood zone because the land is super SUPER cheap and only floods 2 weeks a year? Totally illegal today right? Well, Not if you have allodial title and a row boat its not. Homeschool your kids and teach thenm your ways? No problem! Want to run a moonshine still and sell the whiskey on a roadside stand with an Honor box to any passer-by who wants to wet their whistle? Dead legal my friend... no ATF helicopter will swoop in and shoot you with a machine gun... and if they try you can shoot back... I hope and pray that this is where we are going and I think it is.

Didn't Q mention the 5 Eyes going down, before it happened? Yes I thought so too.
edit on Wed Nov 7 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: broke the link

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Kavanaugh the Bush Neocon.

Yeah.

Uh huh.

And TRUST SESSIONS (the neocon drug warrior).

And WhoTF is talking about Allodial Title, besides whoever wrote that??

And Trump is going to shut down the ATF?? Just like he isnt shutting down the CIA, or any other tyrannical agency. Yeah!
edit on 7-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is an unofficial page written by those paying attention.

I think Americans are far better off now, than they were under the past administrations dating back to JFK. That's a lot of 'Fing' Administrative Errors don'tchathink?

I think it's high time the People took back their power, until now. Now they've been given a life line, One in which few decades worth of people have been handed.

I'd take it if I were you.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

What is the life line? Trump is our savior just because he stoked the economy, and now we can vote Republican, lick their boots, again, and go back to sleep (The Great Re-Slumbering).

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

No on the contrary. I think you're too wrapped up in Trump as the Saviour that you're completely missing the picture placed in front of you.

Trump is so different from other Administrations, that he's provoking people to think. Provoking anger in people drives them to Question more of what they've been handed. It Provokes people to want More than what past Administrations have shovelled out to the tax payer who deserves more, far more.

Trump unlike other Monetary Driven Presidents, hasn't taken more than $1.00 per year from the American Tax Payer. Can you say that about any other recent President?

I think the brainwashed masses haven't got a clue in hell what they're fighting for, because they're still fighting for assholes like The Bush's, The Clinton's and George Soros.

It's a sad fing world when People are so lost and desperate that they cannot think for themselves, and willfully turn to those who would destroy their well being and the livlihood of their families, The Future Generations of America.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames

Provoking anger in people drives them to Question more of what they've been handed. It Provokes people to want More than what past Administrations have shovelled out to the tax payer who deserves more, far more.

Whats different? War with Iran, War in Syria, War on Drugs, War on Venezuela, bigger spending than Obama, Police State, Surveillance State, Two Party obsessionism, CIA, NSA, MIC, Federal Reserve, and so on... whats different??

What everyone is missing here is the bar was so low it didnt take much to make it seem like YUUUGE improvements (stoke the ecnomy and viola we're saved!!!).

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 7-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What's changed folks:

"We" were far, far more awoken in 2006 than today.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I think the Yuge Movement will end with Kanye. Yuge Ye.

Can you not see the difference? Over half the Population of America can. Why can't you?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Trump doesn't own a dog first President not to, in ages.

Obama had two. The first dog Obama had was named Bo, Barak Obama's Initials.

The second Dog Obama had was named... Sunny. I found that even more entertaining seeing as many considered him a 'sunni' Muslim in hiding.

If he's trying to hide his darkside, he's doing a really crappy job of it.
edit on 7-11-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The same half that were worshiping Fox News under Bush are doing so today because Trump does.

Where Fox is owned by the same elite masters that own the rest of the "liberal" media. Look up magician tricks, namely "misdirection", this is all pulling rabbits out of hats stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You should watch the classic video. That was Bush's dog, which wasnt actually a sheep herding dog, but is damn close. The sheep herding dog motif you'll understand why I did that as the closing shot in that piece...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Trump unlike other Monetary Driven Presidents, hasn't taken more than $1.00 per year from the American Tax Payer. Can you say that about any other recent President?

That a fact, is it? Y'all realize tax dollars pay for his Mara-Lago resort every time he stays there, with security.

Vanity Fair : Is Donald Trump Actually Donating His Presidential Salary?

Or

ThinkProgress :: Trump Continues To Take Salary Despite Promise, Says He'll Donate Money Later

It only gets better the further along you find out what his paychecks did end up going to, if you can ever find a reliable source.
edit on 7-11-2018 by sunkuong because: missed a line

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Answer my last Question.

And again, don't you think of your own will?

You keep mentioning Fox and others, but you don't seem to have any interest in research. If you did you would not keep referring to fake news sights and you certainly wouldn't keep ignoring your intuitive side.

Hint: You're looking in the wrong direction.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

A sheep dog, funny.

Obama the follower.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Maybe you should tally up the last 6 Presidents against Trump on that one. I think you may be disappointed in your Saviours and their Unreliablilities in stealing, drug pushing and dishonesty against the American Public.?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

None of them have been my saviour. But they have all had their effects on the Global stage on which we all stand.

Trump has not done anything I am aware of that I can even begin to contrast with former president's achievements thus far. I noticed he has spent most of his time talking big from the 'ole Twitterhole though, not many other's had done that so much.

And man o man, does he like to Put a lot. Wouldn't have thought he'd have the time for golf, so busy winning.

Meanwhile, steel prices go up, taxes keep taxing, and new words never before heard are ALL CAPS at 3am.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Yes, sheepdog, because the film is the ultimate depiction of sheeple worshiping the Two Party System (perhaps that there ever will be...).

What research?

I've been in this monumental research game for a decade longer than "Q" (assuming its a 'regular' person and not the NSA). Watch my (first) video there from 2006. And realize your stereotyping me as 'whatever it is you are' is absurd.

I never mentioned Obama herein. And note I've been far far easier on Trump than Bush or Obama.

But as I said:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whats different? War with Iran, War in Syria, War on Drugs, War on Venezuela, bigger spending than Obama, Police State, Surveillance State, Two Party obsessionism, CIA, NSA, MIC, Federal Reserve, and so on... whats different??

But yeah I'm "ignoring" research. lemme guess you want me to go read the 400,000 pages of mostly road to nowhere in that ultra super mega fanboy Q thread, but you wont even check out a 15 minute video from 2006 that shows how late to the party Q truly is.

Meanwhile I'm rather familiar with a lot of this Q stuff, my favorite when he was out of material and started talking about fake moon landing drivel, when he could have dug (further) into my work from the previous decade, and this one, and had months more exotic REAL hard hitting detail to run his choose your own adventure (reality) game on. Not to hate, his little game format thingie truly was clever, but the cultism + GOP (Two Party System) worship that it has spawned makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Trump hasn't done anything you say?

Trying to stop illegals from entering the Country, stealing tax payer money to buy houses, cars and live off welfare to you is A OK?

Wow, are you f'ing kidding me? You may be A OK with that But I along with the Majority are not A OK with Illegal Immigrants raping us of $$$.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames

Trump hasn't done anything you say?

Trying to stop illegals from entering the Country, stealing tax payer money to buy houses, cars and live off welfare to you is A OK?

Like I said:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What everyone is missing here is the bar was so low it didnt take much to make it seem like YUUUGE improvements (stoke the ecnomy and viola we're saved!!!).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join