It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Win House It's Now Mueller Time Will His Reveal Cause Dems To Start Impeachment Proceedings?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The way I understand it, the process would have to be, have evidence seen by a grand jury. Get the judge presiding over that grand jury to rule that the grand jury can compile a file of all the evidence they have, and send it to the house Judiciary Committee, instead of creating an indictment. That group could then start the impeachment process, potentially removing him from office, permitting him to then be indicted.

Have I missed something? Would that not be the methodology that would have to be adopted, in order to have precedent behind hit?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: musicismagic
Wow! Hard to believe the Dems actually got the votes. Something doesn't ring a bell. Anyway, if President Trump begins to become low keyed and quiet, then we'll see another decline in the moral of the American people. Guess he will just legalize pot and prostitution. Nothing to lose, right?

Perhaps they didn't get the votes, but rigged the election instead.

Yep just like Trump said they did in 2016....... oh wait.....

You people are hilarious hypocrites. If you win an election, everything is perfectly fine. If you lose, it must be rigged.

Hahaha

Wrong, I stand and watch the corruption unfold from a different and distant shore, I don't have a dog in this fight, so I am not under your 'you people' banner at all.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join