It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Win House It's Now Mueller Time Will His Reveal Cause Dems To Start Impeachment Proceedings?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
No both parties love Trump. He has brought more people to both parties than probably anyone in history.

Why would they get rid of him when having him in office has worked so well for then? They need an enemy.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Everyone, including myself, assumes that Mueller has no evidence of Russian collusion. What if his tedious investigation has actually uncovered something

Why would you assume Mueller has nothing on Trump? Heck, I can find laws he broke and things he should be locked up for with a simple internet search.

Imagine what someone could find that has the FBI at their fingertips.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Everyone, including myself, assumes that Mueller has no evidence of Russian collusion. What if his tedious investigation has actually uncovered something

Why would you assume Mueller has nothing on Trump? Heck, I can find laws he broke and things he should be locked up for with a simple internet search.

Imagine what someone could find that has the FBI at their fingertips.

we all did that with Hillary as well, and she is still riding her broom around free as a bird.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
depending on just what mueller may have on trump AND PENCE, the republicans might find they value holding onto republican control of the presidency far more than they do holding onto their loyalty to trump/pence.
if the republicans know that there is enough there that they can't save trump/pence, I expect to see them start pushing them out of office themselves before the new congress is sworn in and they are looking at the possibility of a polosi presidency.

I have to ask...what do you have derogatory on Pence? Don’t think I’ve seen any speculation of him being involved in all the things the left thinks Trump has committed (minus evidence and due process). If anything, Pence is the conservative the GOP really wants in office.

And I’m pretty sure a VP isn’t deemed guilty through association.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Chance321

Do you guys honestly think that Mueller would be conducting this investigation for nearly two years if he didn't have anything?
Like you didn't see the dems gaining the house you guys only see what you want to see.
Do you want to see his tax returns? Cuz you're gonna see them now.
Tired of Deven Nunes and his idiocracy. You will now see much less of that moron too.

As far as Mueller, it all depends on who is pulling his strings. to also answer your question, after two years don't you think if he did have something he would have come forward with it by now?
Only see what you want to see? Isn't that dems speak?
His tax returns? Who cares?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: musicismagic
Wow! Hard to believe the Dems actually got the votes. Something doesn't ring a bell. Anyway, if President Trump begins to become low keyed and quiet, then we'll see another decline in the moral of the American people. Guess he will just legalize pot and prostitution. Nothing to lose, right?

Perhaps they didn't get the votes, but rigged the election instead.

Yep just like Trump said they did in 2016....... oh wait.....

You people are hilarious hypocrites. If you win an election, everything is perfectly fine. If you lose, it must be rigged.

Hahaha

Their all riggered you silly little leftist...

However nothing can top the hypocrisy of liberals wanting to abolish the electoral collage.

originally posted by: underwerks
Heck, I can find laws he broke and things he should be locked up for with a simple internet search.

Oh really?

Because I get the impression you get your information from a magic 8 ball
edit on 7-11-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

you do know that teflon don means a criminal who evades conviction and not someone who is innocent right? Cuz that describes trump to a tee.

Well, RainX Don just doesn't sound right. The dems will throw all kinds of things at him and it will just slide off.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Do you guys honestly think that Mueller would be conducting this investigation for nearly two years if he didn't have anything?
Like you didn't see the dems gaining the house you guys only see what you want to see.
Do you want to see his tax returns? Cuz you're gonna see them now.
Tired of Deven Nunes and his idiocracy. You will now see much less of that moron too.

As far as Mueller, it all depends on who is pulling his strings. to also answer your question, after two years don't you think if he did have something he would have come forward with it by now?
Only see what you want to see? Isn't that dems speak?
His tax returns? Who cares?

Mueller's report will likely have some damning accusations/charges from a moral perspective, but likely not anything serious or meaty enough to warrant a Republican controlled senate turning on him. Mueller is completing the report out of honor for the station and the job, not out of some vendetta. When it comes out and nothing really changes about the current situation it'll all be clearer.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I can honestly say that I love all of God's creations. But Maxine Waters will forever and always look like "The Scream" painting to me

Shudders. How does a dumpy low-IQ tool like Waters get elected to public office. This is why no one respects our laws any more

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well, we can certainly say his strings aren't being pulled by any Republican. I truly believe that there has been a concerted effort to get rid of Trump right from the start of his administration. The Russian collusion debate and impeachment talk has been going on for quite a while with the Democrats. Remember, there are some big players behind the scenes, with big money, who support the DNC and have the means to "pull a few strings." It all boils down to what Mueller has on Trump, if anything. I find it unlikely that he'll come out and drop the Russian collusion case, but we'll soon see, as the Democrats are anxiously waiting for some condemning news on Trump.

JUDICIARY - Jerrold Nadler, 71, has tangled with Trump for years, stemming from the president’s days as a New York real estate developer. If he becomes Judiciary Committee chairman as expected, the hard-nosed attorney would lead the panel handling any effort to impeach Trump. But Nadler has said he will not rush to drastic action, instead waiting for the outcome of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s federal probe.

www.reuters.com... A?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%29

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey, I always like a dumpy, low IQ tool who likes dark chocolate. She can't be that bad...can she? Can you say "term limits?"

(post by soundguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Thanks for the classy name calling bud. Sorry I triggered you. I never mentioned anything about her looks, just that she's dumb as f##k. Oh, I'm just curious, did you say the same thing to these people too? Go get another tissue and dry up your tears.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Guess he will just legalize pot and prostitution.

No joke. If he does this I will vote for him in 2020.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The dems also flipped 7 governors while the repubs flipped 0.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

My healthcare is safe though.

And that is what I was voting for.

And I think the left got a big social win from this with all those dem women winning.

And I think social norms have a much bigger impact on our lives than the fed ever could or should.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The biggest surprise to me in all this was how blue texas is becoming.

That race was way closer than it should have been.
edit on 7-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It all boils down to what Mueller has on Trump, if anything.

Actually, that doesn't really matter, the left has already proved that they don't need pesky evidence to try an convict someone, Justice Kavanaugh is proof of that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: soundguy

Thanks for the classy name calling bud. Sorry I triggered you.

This sounds an awful lot like someone who themselves got triggered for being called out, but who knows....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mueller is gonna do an end run on these clowns.As for these reactionary morons they'll be falling over themselves to get outta the way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join