It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Win House It's Now Mueller Time Will His Reveal Cause Dems To Start Impeachment Proceedings?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Do you guys honestly think that Mueller would be conducting this investigation for nearly two years if he didn't have anything?
Like you didn't see the dems gaining the house you guys only see what you want to see.
Do you want to see his tax returns? Cuz you're gonna see them now.
Tired of Deven Nunes and his idiocracy. You will now see much less of that moron too.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
They better be careful Trumps skin is thicker than the makeup on Mad Max's face. He's a tricky snake and has learned every day in office.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

I think the reason they got the vote is obvious. His initials are DJT

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Chance321
Wouldn't President Trump have to have done something to warrant impeachment? Oh, wait, that's right the dems don't need a silly thing like proof/evidence to find someone guilty, we have the Kavanaugh hearings to confirm that.

The evidence so far is the DNC and Hillary colluded with the Russians to Set up DJT Jr and several others. They didn't have a crime they tried to create one is my thoughts.

Thankfully, your thoughts are inadmissible as evidence.
edit on 7-11-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

the public is seeing the media for what they really are
For what they always were, and its not the enemy of the people.
Face it folks, trump is everything they say he is and that i s why the people voted democrat.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

And totally wrong too. LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

you do know that teflon don means a criminal who evades conviction and not someone who is innocent right? Cuz that describes trump to a tee.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do you guys honestly think that Mueller would be conducting this investigation for nearly two years if he didn't have anything?
Like you didn't see the dems gaining the house you guys only see what you want to see.
Do you want to see his tax returns? Cuz you're gonna see them now.
Tired of Deven Nunes and his idiocracy. You will now see much less of that moron too.
It matters not that you guys have the house, we got the senate and courts in our hand ☺️

There isn't anything your house can do either, so its going to be one giant clusterf# and people will see dims neglect their duty for two years, culminating into another Trump victory.

Devin Nunes won his district EASILY, doubt you'll see less of him. He'll be a major addition in disruption House dems 😆

edit on 7-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

the public is seeing the media for what they really are
For what they always were, and its not the enemy of the people.
Face it folks, trump is everything they say he is and that i s why the people voted democrat.
Fake news media is the enemy of the people. The ignorant and naive, such as yourself, don't have a problem 😌 because ya'll lap it up.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

But not the ability to bury the report any more.
You on the other hand want him to get away with any crimes he may have committed. You dont care that he committed any you just want to make sure he gets away with it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You're so very funny you know that?
The news is real and trump really is as stupid and corrupt as they say he is.
Its all true...
You on the other hand lap up all this "'He's my hero" stuff and are totally blind to the fact he is under criminal investigation and is probably a co conspirator in the crimes of his associates who are already under indictment or who have pleaded guilty to crimes. You can call me naive if you want but I can see who the one with the blinders on really is and its not me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, I know you want to turn this into some kind of grand slam victory for the Democrats, but it's just not so. Historically, this is pretty normal. If you want to interpret the gain of a few seats as a Blue Wave, what did you call it when Obama lost so many seats and continued to lose, culminating in the election of Trump. Liberal crazy is the reason we have him....And will continue to have him for 6 more years.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, I know you want to turn this into some kind of grand slam victory for the Democrats, but it's just not so. Historically, this is pretty normal. If you want to interpret the gain of a few seats as a Blue Wave, what did you call it when Obama lost so many seats and continued to lose, culminating in the election of Trump. Liberal crazy is the reason we have him....And will continue to have him for 6 more years.

Actually, much less than normal. Both Clinton and Obama lost significantly more house seats in their first mid-terms (I think about 50 and 60 respectively). Bush only lost 30, but that was following 9/11 when the Country was somewhat united because the Democrats realized maybe there should be a bit of focus on US security.

Alternatively, over about the last 80 years only about 8 senate seats combined have been flipped in first mid-term. Looks like this year GOP might get 50-60% of that...in ONE election. While Dems may have “won” the House, judgeships and treaties remain secure going forward and should continue to put a dent in the Globalist and Progressive cultural agendas. Yay Dems?

Now ideally the new House electees will stop Pelosi, Waters. Cummings and their ilk from playing their non-stop political games, elect a new house speaker, and actually do something for the country. I’m really hoping the military veterans turned politician last night step up after their election and put country before party as they were trained to do during their military careers.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Trump is going to be inundated with democratic investigation, subpoena, and accusation now so he may as well go ahead and fire Sessions and Rosenstein now. Now is the time for Trump to cut loose with both barrels.

Edit: He needs to go ahead and Fire Muller to.
edit on 7-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Any possible charges could be in the area of collusion, but that should include money laundering which I suspect Mueller is totally aware of.
However, Mueller is more likely to make a case of Trump's persistent interfering with the due processes of the justice department, like the firing of Comey...(he did spend a lot of time talking to Sessions as I recall) as did his glee in reporting to the Russian diplomats that Comey had been given the push...pretty evil that I thought, something usually reserved for traitors don't you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

The Dems actually flipped about what is expected in a midterm. The opposition party to an unpopular President on average picks up 37 seats in the midterm. So they're just a couple seats shy of that average. Also, Bush actually gained seats in both the House and Senate in his first midterm.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This went almost exactly as I predicted (called R Senate +3...and may also soon get another R +2)...and I'm extremely pleased with the results.
I also called democrats winning the House by a smaller-than-average historical margin.
I would've loved to see the republicans keep the House...but the odds were always dramatically against it, numerically and historically.

Nevertheless, democrats still performed below average in gaining House seats in off-year elections with their party out of power.
Republican pickups in the Senate speak for themselves.

Bring on ALL of the new judges.
Two more SCOTUS appointments coming soon.

edit on 7-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hopefully, the democrats do not waste our time like the republicans did with Clinton's impeachment. Impeachment only removes a president from office if they have 2/3 majority vote. Otherwise it is simply a meaningless label and the President continues on.

Take the focus off of Trump and focus on real legislative issues to the betterment of America.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks to 0bama, Trump has a phone and a pen....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
depending on just what mueller may have on trump AND PENCE, the republicans might find they value holding onto republican control of the presidency far more than they do holding onto their loyalty to trump/pence.
if the republicans know that there is enough there that they can't save trump/pence, I expect to see them start pushing them out of office themselves before the new congress is sworn in and they are looking at the possibility of a polosi presidency.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join