It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Win House It's Now Mueller Time Will His Reveal Cause Dems To Start Impeachment Proceedings?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So, now the Midterm Elections are over and the Democrats are feeling giddy. The Republicans have the majority in the Senate, but the Democrats have regained the House, all while Mueller stands in the wings waiting to deliver his report. Since there's no caselaw that suggests a President can be indicted while in office, I predict Mueller will charge Trump with a specific charge, which will then start the impeachment process that Democrats have been itching to do. Now the real drama will soon play out and it will be the subject of non-stop debate and vitriolic criticism of Trump on all of our favorite MSM sources. Lucky us.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit, if Mueller announces that he's indicting more people, including one or more of Trump's business and campaign associates. Everyone, including myself, assumes that Mueller has no evidence of Russian collusion. What if his tedious investigation has actually uncovered something? Was he just anticipating a Democrat takeover of the House before finally laying down his hand? We have seen that the Democrats can be very conniving, as was on display at the Kavanaugh nomination proceedings. Maybe this was their plan all along. Forget about discussions on health care, or the wall being built at our border, or even that caravan of immigrants marching towards our country. Get the popcorn ready, because the real show is about to begin.

edit on 11/7/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wow! Hard to believe the Dems actually got the votes. Something doesn't ring a bell. Anyway, if President Trump begins to become low keyed and quiet, then we'll see another decline in the moral of the American people. Guess he will just legalize pot and prostitution. Nothing to lose, right?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wouldn't President Trump have to have done something to warrant impeachment? Oh, wait, that's right the dems don't need a silly thing like proof/evidence to find someone guilty, we have the Kavanaugh hearings to confirm that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think the reason Dems got the votes that they did is because the Purging hasn't fully begun yet.

link   
Awesome news, now we can sort out the debt, get a handle on immigration and.......nevermind, I just woke up.

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Wow! Hard to believe the Dems actually got the votes. Something doesn't ring a bell. Anyway, if President Trump begins to become low keyed and quiet, then we'll see another decline in the moral of the American people. Guess he will just legalize pot and prostitution. Nothing to lose, right?

Perhaps they didn't get the votes, but rigged the election instead.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

It really is as simple as both sides work towards the same goals, it's beneficial to be able to blame one side for obstructing progress, only people drinking the coolaid really believe their team can and will make a difference. Big money rules the roost not much will change that.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's a good think Trump is Winning. He'll win the next Election guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The problem is that the dems don't look like they want to work together with the Republicans towards any goals other than their agenda against Trump...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

It's going to be interesting. I'm remembering obamas refusal to reach across the isle to the Republicans with his famous: " I have a phone and I have a pen." remark.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

It's going to be interesting. I'm remembering obamas refusal to reach across the isle to the Republicans with his famous: " I have a phone and I have a pen." remark.

I remember that and was thinking well that means everything gets vetoed. The difference is Trump will be having the media hound him if he does. It will be much more high profile

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Yep just like Trump said they did in 2016....... oh wait.....

You people are hilarious hypocrites. If you win an election, everything is perfectly fine. If you lose, it must be rigged.

Hahaha

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I remember that and was thinking well that means everything gets vetoed. The difference is Trump will be having the media hound him if he does. It will be much more high profile

But the key thing we have is a President that isn't afraid of the media and the public is seeing the media for what they really are. But I also see a man unlike obama who will try reaching across the isle.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Dems did the same. Lets not be hypocrites. Own it. Both sides do it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

How about the time when Obama said “republicans can come too, they’ll just have to sit at the back of the bus”

The great unifier he was...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They can impeach him all they want. They have to convince the Senate to go along which would be doubtful or it would have to put so much pressure on him that he would resign which would be doubtful also. But hey, if they want to spin their wheels for two years they aren't doing stupid things to hurt America. Teflon Don will let all that angst, anger, grandstanding, showboating and investigations roll off him. I believe he knows his business dealings might seem shady but they will be legal. Unless there is really something there that can be pinned on him, them not succeeding again will make them nuts.

Meanwhile, Trump and the Senate are transforming the Federal Courts and cutting regulations. If RBG kicks it then another SCOTUS pick also.

There will be some things the House will really want to pass then they are in let's make a deal territory with Trump and the Senate.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Yep just like Trump said they did in 2016....... oh wait.....

You people are hilarious hypocrites. If you win an election, everything is perfectly fine. If you lose, it must be rigged.

Hahaha

“You people...”? Really?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Wouldn't President Trump have to have done something to warrant impeachment? Oh, wait, that's right the dems don't need a silly thing like proof/evidence to find someone guilty, we have the Kavanaugh hearings to confirm that.

The evidence so far is the DNC and Hillary colluded with the Russians to Set up DJT Jr and several others. They didn't have a crime they tried to create one is my thoughts.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The evidence so far is the DNC and Hillary colluded with the Russians to Set up DJT Jr and several others.

When did the FBI releas evidence?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Chance321

How about the time when Obama said “republicans can come too, they’ll just have to sit at the back of the bus”

The great unifier he was...

Yup, I remember that one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join