It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take to Bust the Paradigm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Coincidence? Nope. Trump has been "The Apprentice" of those in power for decades, groomed to play his role in this stage production. Predictive programming anyone?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Coincidence? Nope. Trump has been "The Apprentice" of those in power for decades, groomed to play his role in this stage production. Predictive programming anyone?

I am sure those intel agencies that hated trump are the real good guys, right?

And are you claiming that since the wee and apprentice years trump was being groomed by the establishment to be president?

hahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am sure those intel agencies that hated trump are the real good guys, right?

Those wrestlers sure do act like they hate each other in the ring don't they? Only difference is that people actually think the show is real when it comes to the current political theater.

I don't trust the intel agencies any further than I can throw them. They're the bad guys.

And are you claiming that since the wee and apprentice years trump was being groomed by the establishment to be president? 

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Good job.

Trump had the president of Citizens United run his campaign, a group that fought for the ultra-rich (the establishment) to buy our politicians by the tune of unlimited dollars.

Trump funded his own campaign, not Super PACs. Sounds great, right? Yeah, but only if you don't consider the fact that he had the Super PACs' biggest advocate running his campaign. A bit of an oxymoron isn't it?

You really think those in power couldn't pull off a stunt like they have with Trump, making him look like an outsider? Why not? They've been setting it up for decades.
edit on 11/7/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes I think that you are out to lunch if you think that trump has been groomed since when he was shaving vince mchmahons head on wwe to be president.

You can call everyone wrestler if you want, sounds perfectly reasonable!

Must be an interesting world to live in to look at every single person ever and assume they are being groomed to be president twenty years in the future!

And again, who do you support voting for?

Whoever it is, allow me to preempt your by saying they have been groomed by the establishment to be President, and even if the intel agencies and almost all of th media are against them, its just a clever ruse.

But do go on. Tell me the wrestler you are supporting.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yet here you are claiming that Hillary is an establishment lapdog who was groomed her entire career to win the presidency in 2016.

Sounds a bit hypocritical to grill me for the same thought process you have.

I don't support anyone in Washington by the way. How's that for an answer? You don't get that high up without taking bribes from certain special interests. If you refuse to play by their rules you are thrown out on the street or go the way of Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yet he you are claiming that Hillary is an establishment lapdog who has been groomed her entire career.

Sounds a bit hypocritical to grill me for the same thought process you have.

I don't support anyone in Washington by the way. How's that for an answer? You don't get that high up without taking bribes from certain special interests. If you refuse to play by their rules you are thrown or on the street.

Hillary was a politician or in politics for a liong while.

Do I believe she was being groomed before she was involved in politics a while; not at all.

In fact I dont think she was groomed at all, she just proved herself to be a reliable politician for the establishment for years.

As far as you not supporting anyone; great.

So you have no solutions whatseoever.

You mock others for who they vote for, but support no one. Makes sense!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I support my family and friends. I don't put trust into people I don't know, if you do then good for you but surely you know how terrible an idea that is, especially with politicians. Maybe you don't though, who knows.

Did you know that Trump admitted to being nearly a billion dollars in debt to the banks back in the 90's? How do you think he paid that money back when he has filed for bankruptcy 6 times?

You don't think he has favors to repay? Might be why he hired David Bossie as his campaign manager, those Super PACs that work for the establishment were (and still are) using Trump for their own benefit. Probably why Trump approved a permanent tax cut for them.

Hopefully I'm fitting some of those puzzle pieces together for you. Probably not though, you'll continue to ignore the numerous conflicts of interest and focus on CNN bashing Trump for too many ice cream scoops as the basis for your support. Oh well, one can only try.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In every revolution, there's one man with a vision.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Oh because I vote I must not rely on friends and family.

I have to say, I am quite amused by all of this.

Day after day after day you go on and on about how anyone even coming close to defending anything defending trump isb a fool buying in to the establishment narrative. You sometimes take a break from that to push the media narratove you claim to be against when its against trump.

And when it comes down to brass tax, and you are asked "Ok you think everyone anyone on ats supports is bad, and all have been groomed for decades to be establishment shills, so who do you support"

and you say no one.

Absolutely hilarious!

So next time you arrogantly criticize others for being duped by someone, remember, you support no one better yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Where did I say you don't rely on friends and family? You're reading too much into that, I simply said I don't put trust into people I don't know. You can if you want to but it'd be pretty naive when you take into account the nature of politicians.

I told you who I support in Washington, no one. Sorry if you don't like my answer but you've known that for a while now, I've made it pretty clear countless times. They're politicians, paid to lie to us by the very same Super PACs that ran Trump's campaign. Let that sink in, the people who bribe our politicians ran Trump's campaign.

Revolving Door: Former lobbyists in Trump administration

Lobbying industry on winning streak in the Trump era

Analysis: Lobbying activity at highest level since 2010

Those in power are winning big right now. Please bring up Obama so I can say the same thing about him and his administration.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Nihilism!

hahahahaha!

The people you vote for suck!

"Well who do you vote for then?"

No one everyone sucks!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You're a nihilist too, you just don't want to admit it. Getting money out of politics is impossible? Well so is Trump's promise to "drain the swamp" because they're one in the same.

If getting money out of politics is impossible then you have no solution yourself because that's the foundation of the corruption in Washington.

Also, I thought self-promotion was against the T&C?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You're a nihilist too, you just don't want to admit it. Getting money out of politics is impossible? Well so is Trump's promise to "drain the swamp" because they're one in the same.

If getting money out of politics is impossible then you have no solution yourself because that's the foundation of the corruption in Washington.

No thats not nihilism because things can get better even if that is an impossible task.

For example, I could say people dying is the problem. Well I dont have a solution to stop people from dying, so I might as well not do anything then!

Of course thats absurd.

There are plenty of things we can do bedsides eliminating money from politics. we could hold corrupt officials accountable more often, we can shine a light on this type of corruption, etc. All of that is possible and worth moving to while realizing that we will never be able to fully get money out of politics.

But to act like overturning citizens will solve all problems is an absolute joke. That doesnt mean we shouldn't overturn it, but to act like thats all that matters is not realistic.

Now waht you are suggesting, that there is no one to vote for, is actually nihilism.

I find it humorous when someone spends soooooo much time criticizing everyone for whoever the vote for, only to admit you have no person you support at all.

I mean, if you did support someone, others may be able to point out problems with them, and then you would lose your sense of superiority of criticizing other peoples choices and being above the fray.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I've already told you who I support, I support people that I know and interact with, I don't support people taking bribes from Trump's campaign manager in Washington.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I've already told you who I support, I support people that I know and interact with, I don't support people taking bribes from Trump's campaign manager in Washington.

Are the people you know running for office?

If not, what does that have to do with anything?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame. Coincidence? Nope.

So just now, you lost me bub.
Perhaps it is lack of sleep?

Between the trump stamps and wwe hall of fame references I am beginning to suspect you are actually a comedy gimmik.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe the point I'm making is going over your head. Politicians are paid by lobbyists to lie to us, they are known liars. Why put your trust into people who are known to lie for money? Why put your trust into a man that had the president of Citizens United as his campaign manager? Citizens United fought for Super PACs "right" to pay our politicians unlimited money anonymously.

Though I do find it ironic that you insinuated that I'm "pathetic" in your video (yeah I watched it and it is obviously a reaction to our interaction over the past day or so) yet you are accusing me of saying that I'm "better and smarter than everyone else". When have I ever said that I'm better or smarter than you or anyone else? You're obviously extremely intelligent, probably smarter than me in many areas of not just. Just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you're immune to propaganda.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

My video wasn’t ust in response to you

There have been at least four people on ats, and actually two in life friends that have been saying voting for any dem or republicans is worthless since last night

I am not saying you are pathetic, I am saying the argument of pretending you are above being duped like everyone who votes, while not supporting anything yourself is pathetic

For over a year you have entered threads and let people know they are being duped, it’s above them, and you are beyond being duped in that way.

In other words, in this situation you are smarter than all of the people you are criticizing

And don’t sell yourself short, you are smart, and I often agree with you

But this is an annoying pathetic argument

And it’s one I have heard for years

Nihliois a joke

As far as trumo being a lobbyist pet; there are a lot of things he has done is don’t like

However, it is oversimplified to just say a guy fro citizens was on his team, so everything he does is for the establishment and he has been groomed for decades
edit on 7-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It means he's known for being a showman when it comes to having fake rivalries with others. Do you not know about predictive programming? Those in power use it.

Trump is a showman, nothing more or less. His rivalry with Democrats and the media is ironic seeing as he associates with a lot of the same people who pay both Democrats and Republicans to say and do certain things. His campaign manager is the president of Citizens United for Christ's sake.

Do you think Citizens United cares whether Democrats or Republicans are being paid by lobbyists? Of course not, they play/pay both sides and that's exactly what Trump is a part of right now, both sides being played against each other. He's the willing centerpiece of the proverbial wrestling match.

Think about it. Citizens United basically ran Trump's campaign, the same organization that fought for the "right" of corporations to pay our politicians to lie to us regardless of what side they lay claim to. How could it be any more clear than that that Trump is being used by those in power? He gave them a permanent tax cut.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'll tell you this, if you ran for office in my city you'd probably be the only one I'd consider because I at least somewhat know you and believe your intentions to be good. I can't say that about anyone in Washington, including Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join