It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching CNN, I may be psychic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
On 11/4, I posted

Just imagine Tuesday night. I will be watching CNN. They will start to see the results coming in and they will be talking up the Democrats. Then an hour or so in their voices will start to crack a bit as it starts to sink in that they are going to lose yet again. Then in a few more hours, as races are getting called, the tears will start rolling down their cheeks.

After that, they will quickly flow through the stages of grief until they get to anger and then they will just be stuck at that stage. Confused and angry. Just like they have been the last two years.

I have been watching CNN since 5pm. If that's not proof of my dedication to suffer for Trump and to Make America Great Again, I don't know what is.

So far, they have talked up Democrats, threw up some obviously crap exit polls, but just a bit ago Anderson Cooper looked at the early results and said maybe Nancy Pelosi shouldn't have been so confidant on Colbert or one of those late night shows.

I will sit here and suffer through this coverage until the voices start cracking and the tears start flowing.

edit on 6-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
On 11/4 I posted

Just imagine Tuesday night. I will be watching CNN. They will start to see the results coming in and they will be talking up the Democrats. Then an hour or so in their voices will start to crack a bit as it starts to sink in that they are going to lose yet again. Then in a few more hours, as races are getting called, the tears will start rolling down their cheeks.

After that, they will quickly flow through the stages of grief until they get to anger and then they will just be stuck at that stage. Confused and angry. Just like they have been the last two years.

I have been watching CNN since 5pm. If that's not proof of my dedication to suffer for Trump and to mtake America Great Again, I don't know what is.

So far, they have talked up Democrats, threw up some obviously crap exit polls, but just a bit ago Anderson Cooper looked at the early results and said maybe Nancy Pelosi shouldn't have been so confidant on Colbert or one of those late night shows.

I will sit here and suffer through this coverage until the voices start cracking and the tears start flowing.

Please record for posterity and post here. I just can't watch it. It's like watching a cheating girlfriend lie to your face that she isn't doing your best friend. That is honestly the amount of disgust I personally have for the MSM.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Trust me, I understand. Oh dear Lord, do I understand
edit on 6-11-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Take a break and watch some young turks.

I am hoping for another meltdown event like 2016

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I couldn't decide which to watch, CNN or TYT. I'm aiming for maximum meltdown entertainment.

I'll switch between them, and take a break and watch styx's stream when I want some sanity and intelligent commentary.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Your prediction is repubs will takes both house and senate?
edit on 6-11-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Great minds think alike. I too am looking for maximum meltdown.

I am going to be like Cartman eating Scott Tennerman's tears.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You're prediction is repubs will takes both house and senate?

Of course!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Also daily wire is doing a livestream. Personally, the only reason I'd watch that is to see the boys sitting around smoking cigars and drinking while wet blanket ben complains about the smoke.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I’m watching ABC live stream and I saw so much of the fear in their eyes the last 20 minutes I had to come see what ATS had to say.

This White House correspondent guy on right now is breaking their hearts.

Hilarious.

ETA : Jeebus ...just switched to young Turks for 5 minutes on another posters recommendation... haha that stuff was crazy . Made me sick.

edit on 6-11-2018 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated. I won't watch CNN because I'm afraid I might try to shoot the screen, and I need this TV.

You may be right. KY6 is coming in, a so-called toss-up district. It started out blue, then quickly turned red and it's getting redder by the minute. I may be busy watching YouTube tomorrow.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You have no idea how truly happy that Cartman reference makes me, it is so accurate!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Some one in another thread accused me of never watching CNN, because of....wait for it........ Trump.
So here I am getting my CNN update from ATS

Thanks bud!

edit on 6-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustCallMeAwesome

You have no idea how truly happy that Cartman reference makes me, it is so accurate!

Fixed it for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

you are a better person then I

God's speed, my friend, God's speed

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have been watching CNN since 5pm.

I'd rather get water boarded than watch CNN.

For realz.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I won't watch CNN because I'm afraid I might try to shoot the screen, and I need this TV

And waste perfectly good ammo?

Gasp!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
All the networks are rolling the results so fast at the bottom of the screen, it makes you dizzy. And they'll probably speed them up when the next batch of polls close!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yep, they've got you hooked. CNN is loving all the ad revenue they're getting from this charade. Suckers.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Gallup says R's keep the House.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

IDK though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join