It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Knows. 2nd liar admits BS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: skywatcher44

Be truthful. Is there anyone reading this that doesn't know at least one woman that's a real good liar?

They can lie to men real well because men have a protective instinct and the sight of a crying woman does something to men if they aren't experienced with women.

Especially if she had a father growing up. They learn it when they are little girls, and they get caught doing something or their sibling made them mad, they give their father that look like they are gonna start crying and their father (at least, many fathers) just cannot be mad at them even if they caught them stealing from the cookie jar or whatever.

Some guys see through it and they know their daughters are just using what strengths they have. The ability to manipulate men is one of their strengths and they use it throughout their whole lives, on their fathers, brothers, policemen, teachers, boyfriends, husbands, judges, random strangers...

I was watching Rob Dyrdrek the other day (well to be specific i was watching something else while playing around online and then Rediculousness came on) and he said "My daughter is HILARIOUS when she cries, shes SUCH A BABY!" Obviously he isnt talking about his daughter being raped and crying about that, he is talking about the things little girls cry about, (especially a spoiled daughter of a tv star i could only imagine...) like not getting the toy they wanted. (When they get a little older, exchange toys for boys).

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE WOMEN... I am just aware of the basic tactics they use, and guys have tactics to get what they want from women as well. It's just, girls can make men move mountains just by making a face and telling a sad story. Guys can't really do that.

If a man had accused a female SC appointee of rape, he would've been laughed at. Because it was a woman (and because it would help elected politicians to achieve a political objective), it was taken very seriously.

Just to clarify, because I know how nitpicky people can be... We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Women often possess the power to manipulate men mentally and emotionally, men often possess the power to overpower a woman physically, but a lot of people do not abuse the powers they have. With great power comes great responsibility and I think most men and women understand that.
edit on 11/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Firstly I must state I am a woman. I was raped when I was 18. I endured 5 hours of interrogation at the police station, and I mean like good cop bad cop type interrogation, plus an internal examination by a doctor at the police station. The man responsible, on that occasion, did not go to court, though I later found out I was not his first, but I did not want to go through court proceedings, I was young, scared and just wanted it to be in the past. Having stated that, any woman who falsely accuses a man of rape, fabricates evidence to set up an ex absolutely should be jailed. She not only deliberately destroys his life and reputation but puts a shadow of doubt over real cases of rape.

Sometimes I still wonder if I was right to just tough it out. I did have many thoughts of revenge, but then I would be the guilty one with a police record.

I'm very sorry that you had to go through that at the police station. It's really unfortunate that, because of false accusers, we have to interrogate a victim as if they are a suspected criminal...

As far as revenge, you're a female. You could just get a group of men to go rough him up and scare the daylights out of him...or whatever they end up doing. No need for you to risk your own freedom. Would he press charges, or, like you, would he not want to go to court and have all the details of why he was a be brought into public record? I guess it depends on what was done to him, which is why i like scaring people really bad, rather than put hands on a person, if the situation doesn't require it.

Obviously this is much different from your story but once an army guy was harrassing a new girlfriend of mine, texting her nasty things. I did a reverse lookup on his number online, (this was around 2005, most people didn't really know about that), it showed the phone was registered in some town in Missouri or somewhere, under Verizon.

I texted him from my number and told him "I just had a chat with my buddy who works for Verizon. Maybe I should contact your mother in (name of town), maybe I'll just show your family how you like to treat young ladies? Or maybe I'll just have a word with your commanding officer. Or if we never hear from you again, maybe I'll just end up forgetting all about it." He called me a stalker but promised to leave her alone and we never heard from him again.

If that guy lives in Western Washington, I'll do something to him if you want.

edit on 11/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3n19m470

Kavanaugh went to the supreme court so I don't know whose life you think was destroyed.

Not his for sure.

Ok. There is a difference between merely telling a lie, and telling a lie designed to destroy another person.

DUH!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Good tactic on that texting guy. What happened to me was long ago, I have no idea if he is still in Scotland or if he is even still alive or has his freedom. I do hope karma paid him many punishing visits over the years though. Thank you for your kind offer it was appreciated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join