It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Knows. 2nd liar admits BS.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Kavanaugh lies are appearing. The blatant playing of your system needs investigating. If one house is lost you have these leftists playing your system some more, If two god help you guys. I hope and expect the good to keep the senate the other house will be harder to keep but you all know what is possible from 2016.. Best luck Again.

On the eve of the midterm elections, Tammy Bruce joined Tucker Carlson to react to the Senate Judiciary Committee referring a woman to the FBI for “materially false statements” about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) referred Judy Munro-Leighton to authorities after his office said she alleged that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her in the backseat of a car -- only for that story to fall apart. That allegation came amid Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing and during a firestorm over allegations that he sexually assaulted women in high school and college. Bruce said Democrats used the various allegations as a "political stunt," and she's hearing "crickets" from them and the media now that one of the accusations has been exposed as an apparent fabrication.

insider.foxnews.com...

edit on 6 11 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add a Little..

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Still can't believe we went through this whole event without one mention of the Duke Lacrosse Team. Sickening tale about false allegations. Ruined those young men's lives all over a a garbage bag full of lies. Many people went to jail over it. Not only the female accuser but also people falsifying evidence. Ford's allegations were even weaker than the Duke Lacrosse case which is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sweet, yet another example of our 2 tiered system.

Lie about Brett - go to jail.
Brett lies under oath - go to supreme court.

Ugh, smh

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Ugh, smh

Ahh yes you seem very very informed here, so please enlighten us, what did he lie about?

And should you NOT go to jail or face criminal action for making false accusations of rape against someone?

Dont look now, but your common sense is escaping..........

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This guy nails it. And I like his style. Simple home truths; doesntminimize or overplay the facts.

Lets not forget this also:
NBC sat on evidence exonerating Justice Kavanaugh, discrediting Michael Avenatti and his clients' accusations

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was a certified sexual assault victim's advocate in the military. I didn't even want to do it but every unit has to have one so I drew the short straw.

All I can say is it opened my mind. The level of false accusations that were slam dunks because the women admitted in court were very high. Normally they were attempting to get back at the boyfriend who jilted them. Crazy, crazy cases. One involved another girl collecting sperm to give to the accuser for a rape kit. The whole thing fell apart in court. Nothing happened to the girls!!! This guy got kicked out of the military. All the commanding officer of the unit could say was sorry. Absolutely disgusting. No due process. No. You do not have a right to be believed. Prove it. This nonsense needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This guy nails it. And I like his style. Simple home truths; doesntminimize or overplay the facts.

NBC sat on evidence exonerating Justice Kavanaugh, discrediting Michael Avenatti and his clients' accusations

Kav should have simply taken a lie detector test. Would have saved tax payers a few.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Be truthful. Is there anyone reading this that doesn't know at least one woman that's a real good liar?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Firstly I must state I am a woman. I was raped when I was 18. I endured 5 hours of interrogation at the police station, and I mean like good cop bad cop type interrogation, plus an internal examination by a doctor at the police station. The man responsible, on that occasion, did not go to court, though I later found out I was not his first, but I did not want to go through court proceedings, I was young, scared and just wanted it to be in the past. Having stated that, any woman who falsely accuses a man of rape, fabricates evidence to set up an ex absolutely should be jailed. She not only deliberately destroys his life and reputation but puts a shadow of doubt over real cases of rape.

Sometimes I still wonder if I was right to just tough it out. I did have many thoughts of revenge, but then I would be the guilty one with a police record.
edit on 6-11-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Boadicea

Kav should have simply taken a lie detector test. Would have saved tax payers a few.

Polygraph tests are bunk

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Respect to you CthulhuMythos, I hope that dude has fate to repay him in kind if it has not already. I would just love to be in control of all Wasps zzzz the bad would sure suffer. Take good care..

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No, he shouldn't have. It would prove nothing. It is almost impossible to prove a negative in most cases, and especially the Ford case due to the lack of specifics. There is virtually nothing that can be confirmed or ruled out with the facts as we know them.

The burden of proof is on the accuser; not necessarily the victim personally, but the prosecutor's office after a complete and thorough investigation.

No one's life should be turned upside down for completely unsubstantiated and nonverifiable accusations. This not only wreaked havoc in Kavanaugh's life and career, but his family and friends, the others named by Ford (like Mark Judge), and the nation.... It also cheapens and raises doubt for every real woman who has been the victim of sex crimes, increasing their pain and difficulties exponentially.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Be truthful. Is there anyone reading this that doesn't know at least one woman that's a real good liar?

I've never met a woman that wasn't a good liar and couldn't cry on demand.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

How sad you have yet to encounter a real woman rather than a selfish manipulative husk in female form. I wish you better luck in the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Respect to you CthulhuMythos, I hope that dude has fate to repay him in kind if it has not already. I would just love to be in control of all Wasps zzzz the bad would sure suffer. Take good care..

Thank you kindly. I also hope karma has paid him a visit ten fold.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

Ugh, smh

Even if what you say is true, there is a difference between merely telling a lie, and telling a lie that destroys another person.

DUH!!!!!!

edit on 11/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Still can't believe we went through this whole event without one mention of the Duke Lacrosse Team. Sickening tale about false allegations. Ruined those young men's lives all over a a garbage bag full of lies. Many people went to jail over it. Not only the female accuser but also people falsifying evidence.

One person went to jail for one day over contempt charges that arose during the trial, the accuser did not get convicted for anything revolving around the case.

edit on 7-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

No one is going to jail over Kavanaugh.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Kavanaugh went to the supreme court so I don't know whose life you think was destroyed.

Not his for sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: Carcharadon

How sad you have yet to encounter a real woman rather than a selfish manipulative husk in female form. I wish you better luck in the future.

What if he had qualified his statement by "in the workplace"? Based on management experience 20-35 years ago, the statement would've had some merit. I grew up in a house of women (3 generations) - someone else's experience with women (as a group) may vary. No idea what it's like NOW in the workplace, but I suspect the lying and cryin' are much more prevalent throughout the genders.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join