It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Personalities Hannity and Pirro appear at Trump Rallies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Athetos
CNN has class you got to be trolling. Gotta be.....

How would you know either way?

Its not like you ever actually watch it... Cause your orange overlord has commanded you not too.

You consider it classy when news anchors openly call a blackman racial epithets , and say that white men are a danger to the country and have to be "taken care of".......

Seriously mate, I've never heard CNN anchors approve of anything like that. So I'm gonna call you out... prove it!?!

I'll tell you one thing though, I watch both fox and CNN... and CNN is so much more closer to reality than fox news, that its like a candle to the sun.

Despite what the orange messiah claims.

Fox has Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace who loathe Trump let it be known Daily.

They also have Neil Cavuto, Breat Bear and even Tucker Carlson who will call trump out when needed .

in ordered show CNN is less biased. Show me 5 similar post/anchors that call out liberals or liberal policy in the same way :

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Its not like you ever actually watch it... Cause your orange overlord has commanded you not too.

You consider it classy when news anchors openly call a blackman racial epithets , and say that white men are a danger to the country and have to be "taken care of".......

Seriously mate, I've never heard CNN anchors approve of anything like that. So I'm gonna call you out... prove it!?!

I'll tell you one thing though, I watch both fox and CNN... and CNN is so much more closer to reality than fox news, that its like a candle to the sun.

You watch both fox and CNN but you dont remember Don Lemon making these statements?

Color my skeptical

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You beat me too it, still The poster claims they watch both CNN and FOX , I dont believe them, if they did theres no way they missed this

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I get forced fed CNN BS on here. Lol #notmyorangeoverlord. I am Canadian my overlord is the curly haired pansey that wears girls socks.

I would gladly trade mine for trump however.
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

edit on 6-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Were apparently not going to get a response after we posted the proof

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
To think we've arrived at a time where ATS masses are supporting (/making excuses for) blatant state media. Yuck. I see rock bottom approaching.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Dude, you're wasting your time in this alt-right Trumpian nightmarish echo chamber that is ATS. Just get in line with the jackboots marching and don't you dare question the glorious leader, or his cultists will slap you down as shown in the responses by the posters above who feel there's absolutely no problem swallowing lies and propaganda when it's lies and propaganda that they personally like.

It's sad what happened to ATS. Deny Ignorance it used to be this place. Now it's just: 'BELIEVE TRUMP OR ELSE!'

There's a reason why pretty much everybody but the alt-right has left this place.

Wait, wait, wait...

Believe Trump, or else what?

Specifically?

We'll eat your children?

What?

Not that you'll respond, but hey, I can dream, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
To think we've arrived at a time where ATS masses are supporting (/making excuses for) blatant state media. Yuck. I see rock bottom approaching.

How terrible for you!

Need a tissue?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Where TF were you 2008 to 2016?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You beat me too it, still The poster claims they watch both CNN and FOX , I dont believe them, if they did theres no way they missed this

I said I watch them, that doesn't mean I spend 24 hours a day, or every waking hour consumed in it... So logic would dictate that I miss a lot of whats said.

Besides, even if I did see it, I doubt I'd have it burnt into my memory... It was hardly a memorable statement.

Firstly, its hard to get context from a 24 second clip. But from what I can gather, he never said all white men are a danger to the country... He basically said radicalized angry white males committing violent crimes is a problem in the US, which is true... Look at the demographics of the perpetrators of nearly every single indiscriminate mass shooting.

As for the Kayne West clip, their basically just calling him out as an ignorant goose, which is also true... I really don't see what the issue is their.

Look, back in the day I personally ruined many family dinners and such, by getting into heated debates, telling people they were brainwashed with MSM propaganda and what not.

But this whole 'fake news' rhetoric by Trump has nothing to do with some moral desire he has about about MSM being balanced & fair... If it was, he'd be calling out fox as fake news too, but he's not.

Its a deliberate political tactic he uses, so that whenever a media outlet reports something negative about him, he can just deflect by simply ranting and raving on about "fake news".Trump supporters fall for this blatantly obvious tactic every single time... hook, line and sinker.
edit on 7-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join