It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Personalities Hannity and Pirro appear at Trump Rallies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't find this too alarming. LOL

Anyone who follows current events knows that all of the 'pundits/celebrity entertainers" ON Fox news support republican candidates.

We know Rachel Maddow supports Hillary and any corporate democratic candidate. That wouldn't be news either.
edit on 6-11-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Dude, you're wasting your time in this alt-right Trumpian nightmarish echo chamber that is ATS. Just get in line with the jackboots marching and don't you dare question the glorious leader, or his cultists will slap you down as shown in the responses by the posters above who feel there's absolutely no problem swallowing lies and propaganda when it's lies and propaganda that they personally like.

It's sad what happened to ATS. Deny Ignorance it used to be this place. Now it's just: 'BELIEVE TRUMP OR ELSE!'

There's a reason why pretty much everybody but the alt-right has left this place.

Are you saying you had no idea that Hannity and Shapiro were Trump supporters? If you did know, then that would explain your faux outrage.

link   

originally posted by: amazing

Anyone who follows current events knows that all of the 'pundits/celebrity entertainers" ON Fox news support republican candidates.

I have no love for fox, but this isnt true.

Shep smith for example is about as anti trump as it comes.

In general you are correct though.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Doesn't Oprah own an entire network?

Yes.

But she's not a Nazi.

Duh!

sorry

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He's more just a news anchor though and not a celebrity entertainer. I don't think he counts. And is he really anti Trump or is he the only one on Fox news that will criticize him or report things that are unflattering to the president. There's a difference there.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He's more just a news anchor though and not a celebrity entertainer. I don't think he counts. And is he really anti Trump or is he the only one on Fox news that will criticize him or report things that are unflattering to the president. There's a difference there.

Honestly, I dont watch a lot of fox. I like tucker, thats about it.

But what little I have seen I have seen them be critical of trump some times. Certainly during the primaries.

But yeah, fox sucks.

No worse than the 90 % of the rest of the msm that is a mouth peice for the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
CNN has class you got to be trolling. Gotta be.....

How would you know either way?

Its not like you ever actually watch it... Cause your orange overlord has commanded you not too.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I love how people think this is a big deal but couldn't care less that actual reporters and anchors were getting approval from the Clinton campaign about their coverage.

Just like you didn't care about illegal immigrant children being kept in cages under Obama, but under Trump it's a huge humanitarian crisis.

Your fake outrage is showing. Nobody is fooled by this crap anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

CNN simply just has far more class, than to stoop to that level

I literally choked on my water reading this.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Right. Emailing your story to the DNC for editorial approval prior to publishing is just the natural role of a free press keeping us safe from Trump. The ends justify the means when you're up against nazis.

A pundit giving a speech at a nazi rally is "unprofessional" .

Apples and oranges!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

CNN simply just has far more class, than to stoop to that level

I literally choked on my water reading this.

Squeeze some Lemon into your water to make CNN felating more palatable.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you assuming CNN's gender?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Its not like you ever actually watch it... Cause your orange overlord has commanded you not too.

You consider it classy when news anchors openly call a blackman racial epithets , and say that white men are a danger to the country and have to be "taken care of".......

You think thats class?

and thats just the last week and a half.......

Ill have two of whatever your smoking

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

They're honest and open about who they support. So are the folks at MSNBC. CNN on the other hand? Not so much, though it is obvious.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You consider it classy when news anchors openly call a blackman racial epithets , and say that white men are a danger to the country and have to be "taken care of".......

Seriously mate, I've never heard CNN anchors approve of anything like that. So I'm gonna call you out... prove it!?!

I'll tell you one thing though, I watch both fox and CNN... and CNN is so much more closer to reality than fox news, that its like a candle to the sun.

Despite what the orange messiah claims.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Only hours left before you lose your DNC posting job, I see...

Post more! You still have time!!!

As for the OP, who cares?

Hahahaha....., Yeah, I also wonder if we'll see this guy again tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is why I go from many news sources. But to be honest, if I go from say somewhat unbiased news outlet like my local one the Hamilton spectator, CBC news, or even at time Al jazeera (although they have been leaning a little left lately) and then go to a coin toss, lets say FOX, I browse their stuff, OK, then hop to CNN, it's like they both live on completely different planets.

These 'talk show hosts' are chosen by FOX, and Trump pretty much endorses FOX, and FOX is an extremely pro Trump voice, it's safe to say, FOX does push Trumps agenda, they have become partisan just like CNN has for liberal centrists and left leaning.

Funny tho, the Dems, have a very right leaning stand point on their policies. The only 'left' leaning one they ran on was abortion, and I guess slack immigration laws for existing families living in the states.
O well, what's happened now is people have just been split into this corner and that corner, and they label everyone who isn't them as 'them', and no - one goes to more than one news agency anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If you didn’t know Jeanine Pirro was pro trump. You must be from out of town .
edit on 6-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don't think anyone thought those two were fair and balanced. They have opinion shows and everyone knows what their opinion is. Sort of like Rachel Maddow no one thinks shes for Trump. And Sheppard Smith hates Trump with a passion.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously mate, I've never heard CNN anchors approve of anything like that. So I'm gonna call you out... prove it!?!

I'll tell you one thing though, I watch both fox and CNN... and CNN is so much more closer to reality than fox news, that its like a candle to the sun.

Despite what the orange messiah claims.

edit on 11 6 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join