It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Personalities Hannity and Pirro appear at Trump Rallies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Pushing the envelope closer and closer to state-run news. Sean Hannity and Jeanine Pirro have both appeared at Trump rallies supporting Republican candidates. Fox News which touts a slogan of "Fair and Balanced" has come out in a statement saying that it does not approve of these appearances and that the issue has been addressed.

A network spokesperson on Tuesday called the event "an unfortunate distraction" that "has been addressed."

“FOX News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events," read a statement to The Hill. "We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed.”

During Hannity's speech at the Trump rally, he called out other mainstream media companies as 'Fake News'

Early during his remarks at the Show Me Center in Cape Girardeau, Hannity pointed to the press holding area and said, "All those people in the back are fake news," which included journalists from Fox News covering the event.

So the real question now is how can Hannity or Pirro label themselves as the impartial media now that they have publicly taken sides? The answer is they can't but in this America does it even matter anymore?

“They know, vaguely, that they’re not supposed to have one of their hosts endorse a candidate or a party,” Camerota, who also previously worked at Fox News as a reporter, said in reference to the top-rated cable network. “But Sean Hannity can't help himself.”

“They’re having a schizophrenic moment over there trying to figure out what their role over there is supposed to be with the Trump presidency,” Camerota continued on CNN's “New Day.”

LINK

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I havent seen them label themselves as impartial media.

In fact, I have seen them be quite clear in their support of trump. They are pundits, not journalists.

Ironic that people from places like cnn would have a problem with this though. They pretend to be a news network, while being merely a mouthpiece for the democratic party.

Tell me, did hannity or pirro leak any debate questions to trump?

Oh thats just what real journalists at cnn do, i forgot.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They don't

They are not impartial journalist and don't claim to be.

They are openly partisan pundits.
edit on 6-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Fox released this statement:

“Fox News does not condone any talent participating in campaign events. We have an extraordinary team of journalists helming our coverage tonight and we are extremely proud of their work. This was an unfortunate distraction and has been addressed,” a network spokesperson said.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Only hours left before you lose your DNC posting job, I see...

Post more! You still have time!!!

As for the OP, who cares?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hannity would make me less likely to listen/watch/attend anything. He's a giant windbag. That's his schtick. His schtick is not impartial delivery from "The Most Trusted Name in News"® or "Fair and Balanced"®, for that matter.

edit on 6-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

lol. Butthurt anti-Trumpers are losing their minds over this. Did you not think that Hannity or Shapiro were Trump supporters?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

In fact, I have seen them be quite clear in their support of trump. They are pundits, not journalists.

Ironic that people from places like cnn would have a problem with this htough. They pretend to be a news network, while bveing merely a mouthpiece for the democratic party.

You can't honestly be concerned about partisanship and journalism.

Otherwise you wouldn't have any sources for your partisan rants.

See you tomorrow...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

In Sean's own words, from 2 years ago...
twitter.com...

Allow me to quote for you...

I'm not a journalist, jackass. I'm a talk host.

edit on 6-11-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How do you hold down a job and still have time to Spam post this many anti-Trump/Anti-Republican threads?

So what they were at a rally? Theyre going to vote and they are Americans, they have the right to support whoever they want......

These threads are getting more pathetic by the day

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Grambler

Ironic that people from places like cnn would have a problem with this htough. They pretend to be a news network, while bveing merely a mouthpiece for the democratic party.

You can't honestly be concerned about partisanship and journalism.

Otherwise you wouldn't have any sources for your partisan rants.

See you tomorrow...

Trust me, I would sacrifice my incredible youtube fame, with literally dozens of people watching my videos, for an unbiased media.

Sadly, that doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

twitter.com...

A journalist that isn’t a journalist and a president that isn’t a president. It’s like they were made for each other.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

But Don Lemon is a real journalist, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

twitter.com...

A journalist that isn’t a journalist and a president that isn’t a president. It’s like they were made for each other.

Back here in reality Trump is the President.

Come join us here in the real world, its not that bad!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
State sponsored news networks.... Every country has one. Mainly 3rd world countries and authoritarianism single party countries. We now have more in common with our enemies.

A new America.!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dude, you're wasting your time in this alt-right Trumpian nightmarish echo chamber that is ATS. Just get in line with the jackboots marching and don't you dare question the glorious leader, or his cultists will slap you down as shown in the responses by the posters above who feel there's absolutely no problem swallowing lies and propaganda when it's lies and propaganda that they personally like.

It's sad what happened to ATS. Deny Ignorance it used to be this place. Now it's just: 'BELIEVE TRUMP OR ELSE!'

There's a reason why pretty much everybody but the alt-right has left this place.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How do you hold down a job and still have time to Spam post this many anti-Trump/Anti-Republican threads?

How does a carpenter find time to build houses? How does a lawyer find time to research cases? How does a garbage man find time to drive the truck from house to house?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Here's a more recent tweet...

“In spite of reports, I will be doing a live show from Cape Girardeau and interviewing President Trump before the rally. To be clear, I will not be on stage campaigning with the President. I am covering the final rally for my show. Something I have done in every election in the past,” Hannity Twitter

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

He claims to be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join