It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at all of these deplorables

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: MisterSpock

Our democracy is at risk, people need to listen to the celebrities, listen to the MSM and listen to the heads of all the large international NGO's.

I'm sorry but I have to ask, are you actually serious with this crap? Kinda feel like you are joking...

I am 100% sure he is joking.

Don't be naive. MisterSpock is always serious.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Irishhaf

Seeing is believing.

Visiting the camps is on a whole other level than just reading about them.

ETA:

Washington, DC has the Holocaust Museum. In it, near the entrance or exit (I can't recall), is a display of hundreds of shoes in a pile. It literally made me sick for days.

Ummm...I couldn’t do that...empathy has never been kind to me...caring...concern...and compassion robs energy from me...
If I were in such a place it would probably end me...
It’s never good to feel what others feel or have suffered or felt...
Especially compounded by all the anguish that inhabits places such as those...

Those energies can’t be scrubbed from the stone...

I don’t envy your constitution...but you had nothing to expiate...the blame was never yours...
Whatever compelled you to visit there...was never your cross to bear...
Neither absolution nor guilt need be borne by any that never were responsible...

I hope you have freed yourself of any connectivity...and not carried it away into your life...

You seem like an honorable and good person...I would not wish to see you burdened by a weight that was never meant for you...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I am not highly empathetic but when I walked around the camps in Europe I could feel the weight of everything that happened during the war, boisterous loud soldiers I was with were whispering as we walked through.

My wife couldn't make it to any of them and honestly after my first visit I told her not to go, she is highly empathetic and that weight I felt would crush her emotionally.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
These deplorables you mean ?

or these ones ?

Oh, right, you meant these here ?

Or perhaps you were refering to this fine line-up here ?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Ummm...I can certainly sympathize...I would never wish this on anyone...it’s more a curse than anything else...

It’s like the other end of the spectrum would be antisocial personality disorder...although some of the effects are much the same...albeit for the opposite of reasons...

I’m sure there’s a pill for that somewhere...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

LOL - Oh man that was too funny. Here I was, watching the vid, a few people muttering whilst Trump waits for the doc to do his thing, when all of a sudden, out of the blue, comes some bloke blurting out in a nice loud crisp clear voice "CNN SUCKS"

I literally lost it - too funny.

On a side note, remember when I was talking about folks' own personal conduct & character being a true representation of their ego's? Amazing Grace indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
...and not carried it away into your life...

I do not regret visiting those places. It made me truly understand. In that respect, I did carry it away into my life. It very much informs how I think about the world.

It's also why I'm so disappointed seeing the Nazi or racist lable thrown about so frequently by the left. It dehumanizes people for no greater reason than political opposition and provides cover to those who really are neo-Nazis or racist. It also insults the memory of those who perished and those who survived.

If everyone is a Nazi or racist, then no one is.

This is in part why history repeats itself. We erase the memory of the past and reinvite old perils. It's irresponsible.

That's not being overly dramatic, imo. It's just a fact.

edit on 6-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Thanks for completely missing the point of this thread.

If I could, I'd hand you a napkin to wipe the foam oozing from your mouth.

Bravo.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thats sounds a bit, y'know, triggery...
Are you feeling you a bit uptight there ?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

That sounds a bit, you know, Middle School-ish...

Just calling out your nonsense for the nonsense that it is.

edit on 6-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

A better example would be how they react if a counter-protester fainted.

Well since you're imagining things...tell us what vivid tale of pretend you see before you!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Man Trump packs them in. I dont know how the Dems even have a chance.

Oh yeah they cheat.

The Democrats play a demographic game this is impossible to compete with anymore.

There are more in America that want to help others across the world before citizens.

Antifa showed up in droves to vote blue

BLM showed up in droves

LGBTQ showed up in droves

Illegal aliens and muslims as well

Welcome to your new democratic party.

Each of those groups will be conferred with before anything is passed.

The u s. People Just showed the world how weak they have become.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
nvrmnd

edit on 7 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yep we were watching it in real time.
I wonder how much of the election is stolen by Democrat voter fraud. I can’t believe that many people voted for nutty Beto.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Looks literally like germany in the 40's.

Our democracy is at risk, people need to listen to the celebrities, listen to the MSM and listen to the heads of all the large international NGO's.

They will tell you the truth, they know what's best for us. FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

Do you not think it's also dangerous only believing one man, and one news outlet which heavily supports his narrative?

Aren't you even a bit concerned that anyone who doesn't just fall in line on his staff gets pushed out or ranted about on Twitter?

Or that he's stoking the fire of "if it's not fox it's fake news"?

Or that he wants to kill off the Mueller investigation even though it's seen plenty of success so far (and is actually running a profit, technically) even though he claims to have nothing to hide?

Why would he want to kill it off if he's nothing to hide...?

And no, Hillary and Obama are not saints. I also don't support Hillary one bit. And this isn't me mindlessly attacking trump.

It's an honest, open question to you and others - do you not find any of the above concerning? We absolutely should scrutinise our leaders- all of them- regardless of whether it's your guy or not.

It's our responsibility to hold our leaders accountable, to dig into the reality of their policies, to question them until we're satisfied.

Regardless of country or politics, THAT is patriotism, surely?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

No doubt. Such heresy. Drown all of the dissenters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join