It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Antifa start rioting when the Republicans win the mid-terms...or just sob?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The fringe political factions in the US are a "real" problem. Nothing scares me more than people with BMX face shields defacing statues I did not even know existed.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

They will do as they are told, like always. So I guess it depends what CNN and Johnny Depp have to say. They are nothing but a bunch of order followers.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DBCowboy

I certainly don't plan on rioting, regardless of who wins.

Now, if they're crazy enough to bring the rioting out to me...then there might be some 'resistance' then.

I wanted to loot the liquor shop and maybe loot some nice ribeyes at the butcher later.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Same in the us. Its a bunch of volunteers. They didnt count ours awhile back being due to getting them late. I didnt bother this time.

Sad to see so many peeps putting themselves over the country. But i suppose they wll think their way is the right.....erŕrrr.....only way.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Both, they'll probably hold cry circles and then randomly beat innocent passerbys while calling them nazi's.

Be fun to watch.

Thats gonna happen regardless of who wins. Thats just a regular Tuesday for them.

I'm kinda hoping someone famous will commit suicide, maybe on a livestream while blabbering incoherently about racists. Or at the very least I hope a few will leave the country. We deserve at least that much. We still have at least a half dozen or so who were supposed to leave after Trump won. I'm hoping this election will really drive the point home that they aren't wanted here anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
It was paid time and a half when I did the vote counts, good money for just shuffling papers.
I almost envy the US left though, the UK left is limp wrist folk like Jeremy Corbyn, no spine.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Don't know about riots but on ATS I predict that whatever happens we will see a lot of Yanks getting triggered good and proper and shouting at each other.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Where did this NPC buzzword come from? I've seen the hivemind start using it a lot here lately.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They will riot either way.
Riot to celebrate
Riot to protest

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Good plan. Can you pick me up a couple pork shoulders and some Yuengling please.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That offends me you limey. Yank is capitalized.

a reply to: oldcarpy

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Will you be rioting soon?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Don't know about riots but on ATS I predict that whatever happens we will see a lot of Yanks getting triggered good and proper and shouting at each other.
Haha I love it now though, got right into it, hilarious as # how angry they get with each other over politics!
The Brit politics threads are always way more chilled, even with our certain Scottish member in their independence threads...the US members are way more angry with each other than we get.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Soon? I rioted this past weekend to that dude that tried to blow up parliament.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They'll make excuses like voter fraud or Russia or some new enemy.

Or hopefully return to their moms basement

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Thank God, could you imagine forcing people to watch Prime Minsters questions? The suicide rate would be astronomical.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Thank God, could you imagine forcing people to watch Prime Minsters questions? The suicide rate would be astronomical.
Pmsl I watch it if I'm not working, it's hilarious, pure theatre.

It's funny how US politicians are so reserved in the senate/house compared to Parliament but members/citizens on social media are so much more angry in the US compared to Brit political discussions. Definitely on ATS for sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Both, they'll probably hold cry circles and then randomly beat innocent passerbys while calling them nazi's.

Be fun to watch.
Lmfao, totes see that on Family Guy 😆

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Be fun to watch.
Lmfao, totes see that on Family Guy 😆
Haha, I could see that on Family Guy as well!
Cry circles lmao!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I am just happy tomorrow I don't have to hear the words Phil Bredeson or Masha Backburn any more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join