It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ballot went to straight Democrat and I couldn't change it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Machine voting automatically makes me uneasy. There were tales of them breaking down in North Caroline due to excess humidity, and one polling place in I think Arizona they were inaccessible because the building they were stored in had been padlocked because the company that owned it had gone into administration!
Paper ballot and a pen. That should be all you need.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I have to call BS. Posts like this without the ability to document proof should be taken down. Your ability to take pictures in the voting station makes this pretty shaky to prove. I have never had a problem with voting in my precinct and I can even ask for them to give me another ballot. Up to two times. Of course there is the review process as well

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yeah right, cool story bro. a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That's wrong. An electronic voting machine should always tally your vote correctly. That being said, I would hazard a guess that it happens far more to advantage Republicans than Democrats, for whatever reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

You mean like the endless threads rampant with breathless speculation, paranoia and conspiracy theories about Russia?

Where the heck was Russia last night, any how? I checked under my beds and behind the shower curtain, nothing!! And where were the angry conservative mobs burning down cities, rioting and attacking democrats physically? Didn't see a peep of that either. How about challenges to the legitimacy of the election? None of that. Demands for recounts and "Hamiltonian electors" (yes I know, not a Presidential election) ? Nope. Severed heads and death threats? Still nothing.

Our reactions compared to your reactions are exactly why I'm looking forward to 2 years of a Democrat controlled branch of government. Pass the freakin' pop corn.

Your efforts to suppress speech you disagree with as opposed to offering a solid and factual rebuttal is disturbing. Typical of the authoritarian left, but that is OK. You all have failed to suppress any speech whatsoever

edit on 11/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well I'll be...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join