It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a simple question here. What are Americans voting for this time around

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
We are voting for either globalism (Democrat) or national sovereignty (Republican) and/or more regulation (Democrat) vs less regulation (Republican). We're voting for freedom (Republican) vs control (Democrat). We're also voting for either unity (Republican) or racist identity separatism (Democrat) & we're voting to support the constitution (Reuplican), including the 2nd amendment, due-process & the Electoral College, unlike Democrats who are openly against the constitution & America.

Did the party make you memorize that? I wonder who who argue the democratic version.

Unfortunately history doesnt represent a favorable view of the parties upholding the constitution. In the last 50 years Republicans have done some serious damage to the constitution.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Unfortunately history doesnt represent a favorable view of the parties upholding the constitution. In the last 50 years Republicans have done some serious damage to the constitution.

Really ?
Explain
Source

Or

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sure,

Gold standard: Nixon, opened the door to lopsided trade with communist china.

War on drugs. Reagan, many violations on the 4th amend in this administration as well as Iran contra.

Patriot act and fisa expansion George W Bush, expansion of the patriot act and FISA Donald J Trump.

Continues use of executive order powers...

Congress has consistantly voted away rights and it is equally Republicans doing it.

Jeff sessions embodies neo conservative values. Mandatory min etc..

edit on 6-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Really ?
Explain
Source

Or

R or D it doesnt matter we all always get this:

DARK ELECTIONEERING: How the DNC+MSM+RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bingo.

Once you start talking, debt, votes on bills, lobbying etc..its all the same.

The illusionary rhetoric is just sound coming out of mouths.
edit on 6-11-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I voted for the right to drink mead from the broken skulls of my enemies.

#VoteViking

Is it a malty and full bodied autumnal mead?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What am I voting for?

There are only 2 things I care about. My wallet and pissing off Progressive/Democrats. I love watching their heads explode in anguish after they lose an election!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

and pissing off Progressive/Democrats. I love watching their heads explode in anguish after they lose an election!

As they would you.

Meaning you're roughly the same.

Divided and conquered by our elite masters.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

True perhaps, but.......the rich always get richer and the poor get poorer and the middle leads lives of quiet desperation. Me.......I just like watching the gingham dog and the calico cat destroy one another from a safe distance.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Survival. Group A only cares about themselves and doesn't care or perhaps isn't even aware of my existence. Group B talks candidly about the effectual elimination of my right to exist. I'll take my chances with the sociopaths in Group A while we work towards removing the radicalized elements in both groups.

I couldn’t bring myself to swing all the way right to protest the democrat party’s recent shadyness, as I still believe in a lot of legit liberal policies. But I also didn’t want to give the dems my vote this time. I voted Green Party or independent parties for all except those with no other option.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Agreed on most of those memes.

This is why I voted green in 2016, and basically the same today.

The democrat establishment is just as in bed with the military industrial complex and special interests as the republicans.

Say what one will, but the Green Party talks about a lot of this and the content of your post.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Technically the second you add malted barley to the equation it stops being a mead and becomes a braggot.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Really ?
Explain
Source

Or
Well their leadership with democrat leadership passed patriot act and has mostly supported all the continuing mass surveillance and all that. How many of them are pushing to end that, excepting the few like rand and Ron Paul?
edit on 6-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm voting for a new pony. Vermin Supreme is the man with the plan.

A2D

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join