It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Red Wave Break Democrat Hearts Today? Find Out...Live Updated Election Results Here

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm glad the veteran who SNL made fun of last Saturday, won yesterday. He said, that mockery by Saturday Night Live probably helped him win.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The Muslims are Burning France to the Ground . In Sweden . Finland , Norway and Germany , the Same will happen in the Not to Distant Future . All Distinct European Culture Will be Gone Forever in 10 Years . Europe IS Dead , Only they do Not Know it Yet .

Complete made up horse# - even the neo nazi's in Europe claim it's be 50 years. Europe is alive and well - we've been at peace for the longest time in history under the EU.

There is no Sharia, there are burka bans in many countries, there are bans on religious discrimination, there are bans on extremisms and rasicalisation/having links to extremist groups - Muslims make up aroun2 -4% population tops and 90% are moderates just like any other human being,

GOOD ! Rise Europe ! You ain't Dead Yet !

Learn some history, Muslims have benn in Euope 1800 years, saved us from the Dark Ages - the 'English tradition' of Morris dancing was named after Morocan Moorish (ie Spain) - we'dhave no number '0''. They were even parrt of German knighthood and head cavalry 650-500 years ago.

Umm... your dates are a little off, islam is only 1400 years old

Ugh seriously? Muslims saved Europe? on just what have you being drinking on?

-Ottoman Empire invasions:Muslims forced and kidnapped a number of White Europeans,including children forced them to be slaves.
-Muslims in Europe tried to impose their own agendas.

Muslims make up aroun2 -4% population tops and 90% are moderates just like any other human being

You do know that Muslims can breed faster right? and if you believe that Muslims only make up about 2-4% population then you are mistaken.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Islam did not save Europe.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

saved us from the Dark Ages

Ah yes saving Europeans you mean by like how they were invading with the Ottoman Empire? trying to force Islam upon Europeans? and sold white European people as slaves in Africa? and Middle East?

Islam did not Save Europe. Europeans saved themselves. I guess when white Europeans became a complete minority in their Europe in a few short years would you call it then saving us?

In Germany the Turkish population is already around 2 million or and in short few years that would jump to 10. Making Germans a minority in their own country.

edit on 7-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Have to admit, their new strategy is working better....and the Europeans are completely complicit in it.
Some are just now realizing it, but likely already too late. They are in real danger of completely losing their cultures within decades....

Assimilation is not the goal. Conversion is.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm glad the veteran who SNL made fun of last Saturday, won yesterday. He said, that mockery by Saturday Night Live probably helped him win.

Doubtful though, Crenshaw was pretty much the front-runner before that. Still, it certainly didn't hurt him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Come January 1st, Mueller is now protected. Also, his report can no longer be silenced once it's made. It also gives Democrats the opportunity to open a lot of investigations.

Trump may or may not be able to protect himself until he's out of office (assuming there's anything illegal in the first place), but his family and his cabinet is going down.

Wait, is this fantasy still honestly entertained by some?

And even if it came to pass, do these folks really want a President Pence? LOL

Sheer insanity. Be careful what you wish for, especially if you GET it!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Grambler
And are you really claiming tha because without health you die that you should be allowed to wait untyil you have a condition to by insurance?

How long do you think insurance will last under that model?

No, I'm in favor of the mandate. It's the only way in which an insurance system can work.

More than that though, I'm in favor of doing away with the insurance system entirely and using a different method to make health care accessible and affordable.

I've been looking around for health care lately. I cannot find any plan on the exchange that gets my health care costs to below 15% of my income per year and nothing that kicks in until I spend at least 25% of annual income out of pocket. That is simply not doable.

The only solution I can see in this situation is to pay out of pocket for small stuff and if you become drastically ill, temporarily quit your job and get on the state sponsored program.

Yep. You don't use car insurance for oil changes/new tires/dents, you use it for catastrophic issues.

Basic medical needs should be out of pocket and prices openly advertised so people know what they are paying for. Let competition take care of the rest.

edit on 7-11-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

Even if that were reasonablge, public transportation is very successful

edit on 7-11-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Come January 1st, Mueller is now protected. Also, his report can no longer be silenced once it's made. It also gives Democrats the opportunity to open a lot of investigations.

Trump may or may not be able to protect himself until he's out of office (assuming there's anything illegal in the first place), but his family and his cabinet is going down.

Wait, is this fantasy still honestly entertained by some?

And even if it came to pass, do these folks really want a President Pence? LOL

Sheer insanity. Be careful what you wish for, especially if you GET it!!!

Nope. President Pelosi, send them both to jail. More realistically, I don’t think Trump will be impeached or even should be. Charge who can be charged now, and avoid the problems of charging Trump until he’s out of office. But lay the case out come January and force the Republicans to either go against Trump or support a criminal.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

but likely already too late. They are in real danger of completely losing their cultures within decades

True but its never to late. Liberal Europeans wont ever believe this, however when Liberals become a minority within their own country that would be to late.

I somehow blame the catholic church for allowing to this happen as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There is no European culture that I know of...

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

Lol, European 'culture' is a made up thing, like comparing Tennessee to California.
There is British culture though, and while you scaremongers give it all the large about a Muslim takeover, remember this that 95% of Britain is non Muslim.
Your tears are in vain, and pointless, and lame, and just fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Obviously, I meant their individual cultures. I didn't think it necessary to spell that out... (i.e. England, Germany, France, etc.) Jeez.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nope. President Pelosi

OK, if you aren't going to take this seriously, and just make jokes.....

(and if you aren't joking, please seek out a mental health professional immediately). Who do you want as VP? Waters? Warren?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I was replying to operation mindcrime mate

On the subject though there really is no European culture, just white folk who all speak English as their second language lol
EDIT
Heck, everyone speaks the language of the Motherland, there are thousands of immigrants not from Europe camped in Northern France refusing to register there because they want to enter the UK and speak English. Britain built a wall/fences in France though so they can't get in. British border force serve on French and Belgian soil. The immigrants can't speak whatever language they speak in Belgium either, Flemish and French I think.
edit on 7-11-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah that was my bad...

I just found your remark about completely losing our culture in decates funny...

Where I come from we are already taking decates to find consensus about zwarte piet (black Pete)..

Black Peter

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Nov 2018 13:15:12 -0600pm3015201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

Most of my liberal friends say white Europeans have no cultural identy.

I would argue that European/white culture is building highly functioning nation/states that become global leaders in freedom/finance.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They will die, and take a bunch of us with them. In case you hadn't noticed we have outbreaks of diseases popping up in this country that we eradicated decades ago. These diseases are being brought here by unvaccinated illegal alien children. Of course there are other ways to contract diseases but it is wrong to deny the unvaccinated youth entering the country illegally as one of the sources of these diseases.

The level of ignorance and prejudice in this post is just astounding.

I mean really, you don't see a cause-effect relation in the outbreak of diseases that were eradicated decades ago, with the rise of the anti-vaxxer movement???

Vaccination campaigns in latin american countries effectively eradicated measles, mumps, smallpox, polio, etc. decades ago. Every single child in Latin America, from Mexico to Argentina, is issued a vaccination card upon birth, and campaigns are carried out each and every year. School entrance is conditioned to, and government funded aid is provided upon, evidence that each child has its vaccination card duly stamped. Vaccinations are provided by the health ministry of each national government free of charge. This includes Honduras, El Salvador and all those small countries in Central America.

I could provide several links here to prove this, as researched and proved by the World Health Organization and other health oriented institutions, but still you would not believe me, as facts are something that Trump and Fox news cult followers don't believe (or like) much anyway, so I will not even make the effort.

Disease outbreaks are not much of an issue in Latin America; poverty, crime and insecurity are the main migration drivers.

Recent outbreaks of these diseases in the U.S. coincide with the rise of the antivaccination movement. Saying that they are caused by migrant children is just fearmongering, prejudiced and pandering to the Trump-driven immigrant bashing retoric.

To each his own, anyway.
edit on 7-11-2018 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
double post

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Nope. President Pelosi

OK, if you aren't going to take this seriously, and just make jokes.....

(and if you aren't joking, please seek out a mental health professional immediately). Who do you want as VP? Waters? Warren?

That would be up to the party. She’s President in the unlikely event Trump and Pence get impeached.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join