It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tee-shirt idea - "Respect my Privilege!!!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think all white men in should be given a shirt that has "Respect My Privilege" printed on each side of the shirt, and wear it in the liberal strongholds - along with a film crew. I'd love to see the reactions to this!

I picture Cartman on his big wheel with his sunglasses, IDK if that could be incorporated somehow - you know his "respect my authoritah"

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Why perpetuate the antagonism? Why not just wear a normal shirt, buy someone a beer and have a chat.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I think all white men in should be given a shirt that has "Respect My Privilege" printed on each side of the shirt, and wear it in the liberal strongholds - along with a film crew. I'd love to see the reactions to this!

I am sick of every one pushing womens rights ....disabled rights....

immigrants rights....Respect my Privilege .....

Why cant we simply have *Respect* respect for ALL.

edit on 6-11-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Because there's no such thing as 'white privilege'.

Wearing a sign that infers that it does, even jokingly, only reinforces such unfounded (yet newly termed and catchy) statements.

You know, most school shootings were the result of unstable individuals being severely triggered...

So honestly, would it be worth it? Maybe under controlled conditions....like a lab....

edit on E30America/ChicagoTue, 06 Nov 2018 03:17:47 -060011amTuesdayth03am by EternalShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Your right, most of the trendy media vomit lasts a week or two, up to a couple months. And off to the next absurdity..

a reply to: EternalShadow

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Hey don"t drag us down in your inability to claim your voice in this world.

Being vocal about what you believe is an act of courage..

You go stand in a "liberal stronghold", climb your soapbox and say what you have to say....and film that. I would love to see that.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I preferred tea shirt.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This thread is so funny in so many ways. I see many triggered people from the mere suggestion of a tounge in cheek suggestion (basically irony/sarcasm). The saying that liberals have no sense of humor and can't understand sarcasm and irony is so true. No wonder they have never made a meme in the existence of the internet, at least not one that ever made sense or was funny, ironic, popular. You guys are too easy to trigger and get worked up on stupid ironic suggestions. Thanks for brightening this glorious day!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

It was not the suggestion of a T-shirt with "Respect My Privilege" on it....(Cartman on his big wheel with his sunglasses....that # is off da hook yo...
)

I was triggered when you started posting this:

I think...

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

If I saw someone wearing that shirt at a rally i'd have to stand beside them wearing my 'i'm with stupid' T-shirt.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I thought you made these threads on purpose - I thought the whole point was 'to trigger'??

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Why not try it yourself and find out how it goes, bigboy?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

It was not the suggestion of a T-shirt with "Respect My Privilege" on it....(Cartman on his big wheel with his sunglasses....that # is off da hook yo...
)

I was triggered when you started posting this:

I think...

Peace

Good point. Looking at how I phrased that I see how my posting can be taken as a prompt for others to do this as a legitimate statement or something. That really wasn't the case and that is my fault for doing two things at once (I blame Jessie Lee Peterson's video that someone linked to that I was watching while posting). So I didn't phrase it properly and make it as clear that I wasn't really supporting this as a real idea other than a trolling event (by wearing it and seeing the reactions).

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Why not try it yourself and find out how it goes, bigboy?

Man have you ever made an OP? Just follow me around like a little lost child looking for a daddy? I know you have some unnatural attraction to me but maybe you need to get the hint. Make some OP's and let's see the depth and level of your ideas and abilities other than these lame posts in my threads.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I preferred tea shirt.

Would you prefer a green, white or earl grey tea shirt?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

To be honest I don’t drink tea. I’d go green I think, I’ve tried that and liked it. Jasmine nice too.

I am one of the few Englishmen who doesn’t drink tea. I prefer beer.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Here's a green tee shirt...

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It would seem you have covered all angles. For this I must respect you.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
This thread is so funny in so many ways. I see many triggered people from the mere suggestion of a tounge in cheek suggestion (basically irony/sarcasm). The saying that liberals have no sense of humor and can't understand sarcasm and irony is so true. No wonder they have never made a meme in the existence of the internet, at least not one that ever made sense or was funny, ironic, popular. You guys are too easy to trigger and get worked up on stupid ironic suggestions. Thanks for brightening this glorious day!

I voted Liberal last election. I make funny memes. I understand humour and irony.

The only thing I don't understand is someone that identifies themselves as the last party they last voted for. It's so confusing to me that people are proud to belong to a flock...err...sorry, political party.

I vote for whatever party I believe will do the best for my country, not myself. I don't vote based on how I can benefit the most or what party I agree with the most. Not many people can say that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join