It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There are benefits, but we need to have some financial returns for it. Those benefits are extremely expensive both in terms of our own treasure and in terms of public perception. We make a very convenient whipping horse all around the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
BOOM goes Biden's run for President.

China wants a new world order. At the U.N., NGOs secretly paid cash to promote Beijing’s vision.

RELATED: nypost.com...

When Patrick Ho was arrested at John F. Kennedy International Airport on Nov. 18, 2017, the former Hong Kong government official made one phone call: to James B. Biden, the younger brother of the former U.S. vice president, an acquaintance whose number he had on hand. The well-connected Hong Konger asked Biden for a lawyer.

Ho was going to need a good one. The U.S. Department of Justice was planning to indict him for using his connections at the United Nations to bribe a U.N. General Assembly president along with several African government officials.

The arrest attracted media attention because of Ho’s link to a powerful Chinese energy conglomerate, CEFC China Energy. Ho ran the energy company’s think tank, China Energy Fund Committee, an NGO affiliated with the U.N. that had offices in New York, Virginia and Hong Kong.

The former Hong Kong official was indicted on a number of foreign bribery and money-laundering charges, but the investigation surrounding Ho, his nonprofit and its parent company, and the United Nations wasn’t about just corruption. A flurry of recent court filings reveal that the government collected at least some of Ho’s communications under a warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, a secret order used to monitor suspected foreign agents.

The update:

And records related to the case — including documents submitted by Ho’s own attorney — now connect Ho’s alleged payments to promotion of a major Beijing foreign policy push called the Belt and Road Initiative, Chinese President Xi Jinping’s signature venture advancing investment and infrastructure projects around the world. Belt and Road isn’t about only inking business deals; it offers a sweeping vision of a China-centric political and economic global order, one in which countries depend on China, not the West, for prosperity.

Ho’s case may illustrate another, more serious aspect of Beijing’s operations abroad: an attempt to influence the most prominent symbol of the global rules-based order, the United Nations. And the Ho case is not an isolated event. Since 2015, U.S. officials have successfully prosecuted two other related cases of China-linked nonprofits being used to funnel money to U.N officials.

CGI's Chinese equivalent.

edit on 12-11-2018 by eisegesis because: dragons disguised as pandas

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I just got up and starting into my second cup o' joe.

Here is a jab. He sure wasn't worried when he wiggled out of service while others went to fight. The benefits of the privileged.

Wake up, the laws of the jungle apply even when hidden behind the veneer of the laws of the land.
edit on 12-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The financial returns are there, they just don't trickle down.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Eh, he wouldn't be the only one to not serve.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But he would be the only one to worry about it?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Trump wants them to pay for a service provided, standard. This is not about..

"Here is a jab. He sure wasn't worried when he wiggled out of service while others went to fight. The benefits of the privileged.

Wake up, the laws of the jungle apply even when hidden behind the veneer of the laws of the land."

Although I may agree, it doesn't apply here.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

We've all been doing that here in ATS for ever now, even despite the partisan bickering that has become its bread and butter. But tribalism being the biggest challenge, ATS being the inverse of a echo chamber makes it the ideal place to observe and interact with and prod and poke groupthink tribalists. Its a funny thing theres all these different ideals and such people wrap themselves, political parties, religions, and so on around. Facades. Facades because when you strip away said ideals whatever, you see people in groups act increasingly the same the more extreme they fall into towards the extremist edges of their team. Thinking and acting and so on increasingly the same as even their most bitter rivals that is. Which is ironic as all this this stuff everyone gets at odds about, even to the degrees of rioting torture and murder becoming "solutions" to the "problem" of the 'other team', when people enter groupthink emerges this mental paradox along the lines of "we all bleed red", you see we can think uniquely as individuals, but in groups raw instinctual urges increasingly take the reigns and and then 'we all think the same'. People fighting and killing because they like to think about different stuff than the other guys, but ultimately do it in the same ways, is the Human Story in a nutshell.

Specific to this thread, to take all the various problems we face and dump them into a 400,000 page thread, that's what I call a memory hole. See if Q spoke plainly about all the stuff he was reporting on then that would have shaved off about maybe a third of the total pages it ends up being. Then the buffet of critics the game being portrayed as the savior of mankind, etc, the reactions to them, that would have shaved off another third. It was somewhere around thread #4 or #5 when I started asking for specific 'critical' bits of info from all this thing, and already by then it was so deep a memory hole everyone in it from the start werent even trying to use it to answer questions. I was told by everyone go "research" (read the thread, and no offense but that was some of the most innane and IQ busting "research" I've ever done trying to make sense of the drops I was running into, watching everyone else chase their tales about their meanings, and all the critics and obtuse responses to them bickering, and the proper trolling mixed all in there.

Note memory holes are another major thing why the world has gotten to be so screwed up.

edit on 12-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

IMO since Q is a MI operation how many realize it can only have a military solution.[?] If civil unrest finally breaks out, the military will step in and create order out of chaos.
Not justice, not fairness, not power to the people...just order.
Most Americans are completely unaware of Operation Northwoods much less the mere thought it could ever have been possible.

That was planned over 50 years ago. Imagine what the military could do today! Imagine the dossiers FB, TW, Amazon, Goog have on YOU! Most people today lack the comprehension or even the mere thought of what is/could be possible and truth revealed would very likely have a new found meaning to the word shell-shocked.

I'm sure all options (whatever they may be) have been on the table for POTUS to decide of which the military option being a last resort. I just hope either side does not reach a point where they see their demise and decide F it, if we can't have it all then nobody can, BOOM, birds away!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
.....of money spent on protecting other countries, and we get nothing but Trade Deficits and Losses. It is time that these very rich countries either pay the United States for its great military protection, or protect themselves...and Trade must be made FREE and FAIR!

FF

Sab, I posed the question last night - was 11-11-11 Armistice the end of the prospect of WWIII. Taking the full cap lettered words/anagram: Grail, Free Fear. 11-11-11, could the answer to the Armistice Question be "Holy Grail, we are free from fear?"

Fun times ahead my friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oh wow, I just got to this cannibalism scene in The 100 latest season.

"All of him for all of us".

Eat your brother who was turned into soylent green, or die!

Whacked out extremists literally eating their own.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for the response

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I believe the Holy Grail is a very dangerous "thing"

Fun times ahead I hope, but I smell sinister in the air today

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I believe the Holy Grail is a very dangerous "thing"

Fun times ahead I hope, but I smell sinister in the air today

Terms can be used both ways. Inversion is fun we you like to troll...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I understand the skeptics POV regarding Q, I just don't understand why some view what is happening as wrong or dangerous?

Q needs to speak plainly or shut up. His games are harmful and wrong, as per IgnoranceIsntBliss posts above....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned that Vincent Fusca's PA license plate included 5898.

Which is the address to the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh?

Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What do you think “here is a jab“ meant?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What did ya expect

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join