It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Published on Nov 11, 2018
NBC News’ Kevin Tibbles joins the U.S. Navy aboard the Forrest Sherman, a guided missile destroyer, as officers stress the U.S. is engaged in the “Fourth Battle of the Atlantic” against Russia.

Russia bad M-Kay

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
True , False or Dunno:

Was HRC arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
True , False or Dunno:

Was HRC arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017?

**Heavy sigh** For about the eleven millionth time, it said "Detained, not arrested (yet)."
edit on 12-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

-- [L] Lynch --

No. I don't believe refers to Lynch.
IMO, [L] = Lynn de Rothschild

Refer to Q post #150.

I'm new here but long time lurker. Wow, this thread appears to really move fast; spent weeks reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
meanwhile in NK

Two Koreas withdraw troops and firearms from dozens of border guard posts

Two Koreas begin demolishing 10 guard posts each in DMZ starting Monday

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Alavi Foundation: An Iranian Regime Front

The New York Times reports a jury decided that the U.S. government has the right to take over a New York City building majority-owned by the Alavi Foundation — a supposed charity that is deeply connected to the Iranian regime. The foundation owns 60 percent of the building, while the Assa Corporation, an Iranian state-run bank, owns 40 percent.

Pay Attention

In what prosecutors called the “largest terrorism-related civil forfeiture in United States history,” the federal takedown and seizure could bring as much as $1 billion to the families of victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, and the 1983 bombings of a U.S. Marine Corps barracks in Lebanon.

In 2011, a federal judge in Manhattan ruled that Iran was heavily connected to the 9/11 attacks. Moreover, the 9/11 Commission found “strong evidence” that Iran harbored and aided senior members of al-Qaida prior to 9/11, brokering a key alliance with the Sunni group. Confidants of Osama bin Laden frequently traveled through Iran, where they reportedly participated in al-Qaida training, the deceased terror mastermind’s memos reveal.

www.conservativereview.com... (6/30/17)

The "bad news" made its rounds.

Last week, a New York grand jury ruled that the government can seize a building majority-owned by the Alavi Foundation, agreeing with prosecutors that it is a front group for the mullahs in Tehran. The foundation used the Manhattan skyscraper to garner hundreds of millions in revenue so it could supply cash for its “charitable” endeavors inside the United States.

The Alavi Foundation rarely donated to non-Islamic or non-academic institutions. Alavi spent most of its funds on building Shiite institutions — such as mosques and cultural centers — and installing Iran-friendly professors at prominent American universities.

So its regular donations to the Clinton Foundation — now estimated at around $100,000 — particularly stood out. From 1985 to 2014, the Alavi Foundation — which last year listed its assets at over $100 million — donated to only 13 non-Islamic organizations.

In addition to its direct donations to the Clinton Foundation, the Alavi Foundation has also sent money to organizations associated with the non-profit. Alavi has given funds to the Clinton Foundation through its supposed humanitarian programs (the “Child Foundation”) in Louisiana and Haiti.

The Clinton Foundation's response?

When first confronted with the possibility that the Alavi Foundation was an Iranian front group, the Clinton Foundation refused to return its donations.

At the time, in 2015, New York U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said: “For two decades, the Alavi Foundation’s affairs have been directed by various Iranian officials, including Iranian ambassadors at the United Nations, in violation of a series of U.S. laws.”

www.conservativereview.com... (7/3/17)

Well, when you're an enemy of the state...

edit on 12-11-2018 by eisegesis because: treason

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: daskakik

You are the one that changes and then you move on to the next level. The school stays the same after you leave and there are new students and the old ones move up a step, unless the flunk, then they have to repeat until they leave and the cycle repeats over and over.

To use your analogy further:

Q is changing how the school works. Instead of using the theory of ROTE, ie. repetition, Q is teaching us how to learn for ourselves without teachers filling our heads with garbage.

Learn for yourself. Come over to the Light!

P

DISINFO isnt just garbage, its steaming piles of dog s#!t.

So Q admits to wielding disinfo against his flock, as his solution to answering for all the BS he spoke as if matter of fact, and everybody raises him to sainthood status for it. Quite an enigma this guy that he was smart enough to know so many would be so gullible, but wasnt smart enough (and still isnt) to not dig himself into these potholes that require the disinfo is necessary copout to fill them in.

So speaking in tongue twisters riddled with an endless overkill barrage of (absolutely unnecessary) made up acronyms and the like, an OBVIOUS strategy to be able to insert total jibberish as needed to "expand" content as desired while keeping everyone so confused and unsure what he meant that not so much of his "drops" can be ascertained as being false, we'll call that "teaching us how to learn for ourselves without teachers filling our heads with garbage".

WTF dude. He could just tell you the names of who and what hes REPORTING on. Instead he misdirects you with confusion and uncertainty. That's what I would call an Untelligence "Drop". But hey what do I know, my works tends to be powerloaded with stuff like actual evidence (you say is "garbage"), the sources I used to draw my conclusions (you say is "garbage"), facts relevant to the work (you say is "garbage"), and so on. Its my nature to overkill along those lines, to paint a full picture so that people can check it out for a few moments or so and be thoroughly informed on the broadstrokes of the affair, and have links etc to follow to dig deeper (you say is garbage). So I'm certainly like the last person on earth you should ever be listening to following the 'next level' logic Q has befuddled your intellect with (powered by "drops" so obtusely vague that you're forced to literally choose your own "reality" about what hes talking about, why its relevant to anything else, if whatever he did mean by it was actually true or accurate, and so on).

But he does throw in slogans that stoke certain egos. You all might start making messiahs out of self-help gurus. And its so cold this game designer gets so much jazz when the inventors of things like mad libs, choose your own adventure novels, role playing games (book kind), then every category of video game, and so on, essentially all of them remain totally nameless by in large. Meanies!

edit on 12-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She was guest speaker at a charity dinner at the time Q posted she was "detained", so it really wasn't either.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Trillium
Q will Fail only if we Fail too keep Q uestioning, but I love the Anti-Q meme day, (stress release)

So to me Q is still 120% true
Always remember this

Thing is, half the people prominent in this thread... half the people in ATS was already questions all that stuff ad nauseum a year or more before Q ever hit the scene.

Dude made a clever, original little game format out of news digestion.

Everybody else anointing him the Messiah for it is where it all went wrong. Declaring it a "social movement", I dont know if he postured like that first or if everyone else gave him this messiah complex. I mean following this logic the inventor of Pokemon Go should get a Nobel pPeace Prize or something.

But to declare a Choose Your Own Adventure (reality) game to do with the news & politics as the ultimate revelation, The Gospel from atop the Holy Mountain, even if "Drop" #1 wasnt FALSE (it was), and then everyone go all cultish and chastise anyone who points out the obvious about what it is / isnt, questions or criticizes it, etc... that's the stuff of Scientologists, SJW's, etc.

Dont be a QJW: And live by the point of that meme image you posted and question Q too.

I prefer too error on the Positive side

then to live in the Negative

My nature forces me to live in reality (of the truth variety), then to be self deluded about everything going on.

Everything going on tends to be one big rolling nightmare, so I can see why the masses tend to opt for blissful ignorance, and many of the attuned get burnt out. Its not much fun to think about. The truth is horrifying. And I'm sure our elite masters know this and cater specifically to peoples flight response, gotta keep the herd bewildered.

But what I've managed to do in life is finding humor in everything, no matter how mundane or brutal. Knowing what I know and living the hard life I've endured, it was inherent, or else.
edit on 12-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Every "side" involved in information warfare uses dis-info.

Duh.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: [post]IgnoranceIsntBlisss[/post]

Its not even a very good larp is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

She was guest speaker at a charity dinner at the time Q posted she was "detained", so it really wasn't either.

Since when does Q post in real time?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So, the answer is false. Has it been confirmed that HRC was detained? Yes or no?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think certain people have forgotten that as soon as Q started dropping crumbs Hillary and John McStain both started sporting very fashionable boots.
And John's boot switched legs

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Since when does Q post in real time?

Check the times of posts #1 and # 2 and you will see that it was just 1.5 hours difference between talking about her passport being flagged and her being detained. I call BS. They wouldn't have had to flag her passport if they had her in custody and if it merited a flagging of her passport they would not have let her go. Early on Q was winging it very loosely.
edit on 12-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Excellent! Loving your posts....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I think certain people have forgotten that as soon as Q started dropping crumbs Hillary and John McStain both started sporting very fashionable boots.
And John's boot switched legs

Forgot about that. Hillary was also seen sporting what looked like a back brace, and weird bulges that looked like some sort of electronic device. Either they're monitoring her movements, or her health is much worse than they're admitting. (Or both.)

And there is no question McCain's boot switched feet. He admitted it, offering a ridiculous excuse that he switched the boot to rest his other foot. He also wore it for much longer than is normal for his reported injury.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Harping and backslapping.

edit on 12-11-2018 by eisegesis because: lame

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Every "side" involved in information warfare uses dis-info.

Duh.

Sure, if you're going to opt to dwell in the realms and the rules of thinking with in them as such with sorts like the Two Party + MSM System, or various governments, and the like.

This is why people whom have been AWOKEN should exist outside the boundaries of "sides", these sides which are all poised to delude and exploit them, via groupthink mindlessness and its related modes of indoctrination / brain washing / and so on.

Choose a side and you're accepting "into your heart" a lifetime of being manipulated, and self-delusion, etc that comes with groupthink and the facets of the agendas heads of the group, and so on.

The side I choose is Truth; which is a singular thing. Its "versions" are mistruths. Long ago realizing the inherent pitfalls of that groupthink stuff above, and how it tends to be the inverse the enemy of truthiness, my research etc lead me to developing me "Socio-Agnosticism" 'worldview'. But without such an approach to everything, being hard wired against groupthink herd mentality, etc, I cant much see an individual being able to constantly see thru ALL the BS the big groups and ALL of them are spewing all the time, to truly dwell in Truth. The mind/brain is an amazingly bizarre thing, which I insist everyone should be research it as much as anything else. And if politics is someones interest then the realms of social psychology should be their side focus of research. Because without a broad set of knowledge of the mind brain sciences, nobody can even be equipped to understand all the ways they can and are manipulated their entire lives, how their own brain is hard wired from an evolutionary / survival stand point to self-deceive itself, and so on.

Anyways, I know I've never ever wittingly delt in disinformation, and I never ever will. Not even a little bit. And the idea of saying that "disinfo (against your own flock) is necessary" to try to smooth out the occasions when I say something stupid, to me its so unfathomable I would have never even thought of it. But then again I'm not a fiction writer.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join